187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

• 3 weeks later...
5 hours ago, Amber Snowball said:

They should do. It’s only making and passing new laws/policies etc that stops I think. They will continue working under current rules and guidelines only. 😊

Thats right, normal processes continue, but no changes can be signed off, or new laws passed.. 

Hello friends, I’m in the same boat

won AAT 15 Feb 2022

Nomination approved 17 March 

status changed to Further Assessment 

Doc requested S56, medical and Afp 21 March 

submitted everything 31st March

checking immi account every hour during business hours ………

1 minute ago, Ahsanul said:

Hello friends, I’m in the same boat

won AAT 15 Feb 2022

Nomination approved 17 March 

status changed to Further Assessment 

Doc requested S56, medical and Afp 21 March 

submitted everything 31st March

checking immi account every hour during business hours ………

Hi, can you give us more info? When did you apply aat, when they open your documents and hearing and your occupation please

i’m still waiting for aat

3 minutes ago, ring3018 said:

Hi, can you give us more info? When did you apply aat, when they open your documents and hearing and your occupation please

i’m still waiting for aat

Occupation ICT Support Technician 
AAT appeal lodged by Feb 2019

document requested Sep 2021

submitted by Oct 2021

Hearing 10 Feb 2022

On 25/03/2022 at 21:04, WelderGuy5 said:

Had submitted my docs and s56. Hopefully hear good news soon. 

Hi mate

I’m in the same boat as I’ve submitted s56 and docs by 31 March. Immi account still appearing Further Assessment since last month. Should I send email to immi !!

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, WelderGuy5 said:

So ur nomination approved?? I did applied Dec 17 and still further assessment 

yes, it was approved 09/2019, it came with s56 request and submitted every with the time frame and nothing happened until this Februarythis year.  my boss have got a phone call from the department asking if I still work there. And nothing happened since then. 

21 hours ago, 187hairdresserSA said:

yes, it was approved 09/2019, it came with s56 request and submitted every with the time frame and nothing happened until this Februarythis year.  my boss have got a phone call from the department asking if I still work there. And nothing happened since then. 

Thats long wait after approval of nominations. Mine was approved 03/20 and got s56 request n afp plus medicals advice in Feb 22. Submitted all and status changes to Further Assessment. Still waiting 

On 07/05/2022 at 21:42, 187hairdresserSA said:

TRT Stream or DIrect Entry Stream ?

187 was closed on 16 November 2019. Even after almost 2.5 years peoples still waiting. WTF department doing. Getting on nerves. 

On one end actions being very good Samaritan and caring for humanity but on other different vision. 

Edited by WelderGuy5

1 hour ago, WelderGuy5 said:

187 was closed on 16 November 2019. Even after almost 2.5 years peoples still waiting. WTF department doing. Getting on nerves. 

On one end actions being very good Samaritan and caring for humanity but on other different vision. 

That’s correct, I think I just missed the last train in 2019