187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

Hello Everyone,

my RSMS Nomination file open again and asked for invitation to comment. Details as follow if anyone can help in this.

they found the current company status shows Strike-off in progress but RCB approved and company still operating might they missed the company annual review fees to be paid.

my agent trying to get the owners to pay soon.

is this really serious matter or if they pay and account provide a letter to state that company actively operating, will they consider to approved nomination ?

thanks in advance

11 minutes ago, Needhelp said:

Hello Everyone,

my RSMS Nomination file open again and asked for invitation to comment. Details as follow if anyone can help in this.

they found the current company status shows Strike-off in progress but RCB approved and company still operating might they missed the company annual review fees to be paid.

my agent trying to get the owners to pay soon.

is this really serious matter or if they pay and account provide a letter to state that company actively operating, will they consider to approved nomination ?

thanks in advance

What's your occupation?

57 minutes ago, Manu said:

Same thing happen to me, business paid the fees  then they pick in other things until i withdraw my file.

Which occupation and after that what they asked from you?Because in February they asked for RCB and other documents which we submitted 

17 hours ago, Manu said:

Cook,after that wait until the business was sold.

Then they send me to do medical snd other

In my situation business is still operating in same ABN same management but due to fees and dues os ASIC they put the status of strike-off because they just asked this my medical afp and other documents already been asked by Co in February 

• 4 weeks later...
On 05/11/2020 at 11:44, Vijay avichal said:

my boss hearing was 2 hrs 45 mins long on 29.9.2020,  requested for more documents, submit all documents on 16/10/2020, still waiting for aat answer anyone can tell me when do we get a answer from aat after submitting all the documents they asked after hearing

What's your position and reason for refusal?

And why was the hearing so long 😕

• 2 weeks later...
On 01/02/2021 at 17:07, WelderGuy5 said:

Heya

Any updates guys.

Was eager to know ways how we can complain or else about passing out processing times as per Immi website.  Any ideas or if someone has done it before will be appreciated. 

TIA 

No news.

For my file asked company ASIC renewal  registration thing after that no updates

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hi. I have been on my RSMS visa from 10/2019 till now so it's around 16 months in. I have been invited for citizenship test on 25th this month. My work has been very nasty to me even tho I'm one of their best workers all because I don't suck up to the new head chef and he decided to transfer me to another venue which 30 mins away from my home. So my question is can I resign after I give my test and DHA approve my application? Or I need to wait till my ceremony? Thank you. 

11 hours ago, Tien1993 said:

Hi. I have been on my RSMS visa from 10/2019 till now so it's around 16 months in. I have been invited for citizenship test on 25th this month. My work has been very nasty to me even tho I'm one of their best workers all because I don't suck up to the new head chef and he decided to transfer me to another venue which 30 mins away from my home. So my question is can I resign after I give my test and DHA approve my application? Or I need to wait till my ceremony? Thank you. 

How come u r getting citizenship so early like in 19month from your visa grant.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hii 

I am waiting grant after Nomination approved last year. Last week got sore back at work and I was thinking to email my employer to change my duties so I can minimise chances of hurting my back. 

Please advicebis it good to email to employer.

Much appreciated. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 07/04/2021 at 16:48, WelderGuy5 said:

Hii 

I am waiting grant after Nomination approved last year. Last week got sore back at work and I was thinking to email my employer to change my duties so I can minimise chances of hurting my back. 

Please advicebis it good to email to employer.

Much appreciated. 

M also w8ting for visa approval after winning AAT in last week of February

On 16/12/2020 at 08:44, hiral said:

Good Morning everyone.

I got my grant yesterday.

finally i got my PR after 9 months of approval nomination.

stay positive guys, everyone gets their PR soon.

but i strongly recommended to push your MA to follow up with immigration regarding your application.

me and my other 3 friends got very next day their Grant after sent email to Immigration.

so dont loose your hope and happy times come for everyone.

i will pray for everyone.

good luck.

Hi

i am waiting from July 2019

cook vic

all documents submitted 

nothing happened yet

could you please provide the email id of immigration where you send email for reminder plz