187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

On 17/02/2020 at 22:30, cavas85 said:

I won the AAT and now government required to upload medical check and police clearance plus passport. but my application was finalized after i gotĀ refused (before i sent it to the tribunal). Do you have any idea where do i attach the document?

Hi mate what is the processing time for AAT

Hi guys!

Ā  I've applied in November 2019, got nomination approval in December 2019.Ā Got my husband's IELTS done in the end of January 2020, whichĀ was the last request from immi.Ā No news since that.Ā 

I have applied through my immigration agent, butĀ I would like to have a possibility to check my visa status online myself, I'm on ETA right now, my BVB will be active if I spend 3 months onshore, but I'm currently offshore. VEVO can only show me my current status as an ETA holder (not even mine, but my daughter's, as the only one visa grant number that we could retreive was hers).Ā Would you suggest me to create an immi account to check my visa status or should I just wait for the golden letter forwarded from my agent?

26 minutes ago, WelderGuy5 said:

Hii lovely people'sĀ 

Bit nervous now. Still awaiting to hear back. Applied way back Dec17. Nothing heard so far.

Ā 

ā˜¹ā˜¹ā˜¹ā˜¹

Are you waiting on the visa being grantedĀ 

Hi there, need some advice, Iā€™ve been working as a cook for my sponsoring employer for 2 years now, got 187 visa approved 5 months ago, now my employer has put me as casual employee on just verbal notice as they canā€™t continue paying full time wages anymore, can I leave and find another job as I cannot stay on such a small wages, employer is refusing to give release letter or anything in writing as they donā€™t want me to leave. So confused and stressed donā€™t know what to do, Ā any advice?
Thanks

Hi GuysĀ 

This is not 187 visa related but my employer is looking for chef/cook who has good experience with Indian Cooking to sponsor on 491 visa. if there is any suitable candidate on this forum or u can refer to any of your friend and relative.

Ā