and join in with discussions   
ask migration questions
message other members

..and much much more!

Big bird 12

187 Visa Processing Time

2 hours ago, Endlesswait said:

Hello everyone,

This is been a great forum. Could not login for a long time, due to stress at work. My office is going to close down and as a result I will be redundant. Although I know that my work is going to wind down, I don’t have a concrete date yet, do I have to wait for the company to shut down before looking for opportunities.

I am on my RSMS 187 visa, am now working from a regional area and its been just 7 months that I have started working here. Should I contact the department to inform the situation and seek approval before looking for other opportunities. Should I be looking for opportunities in the regional area or can I look at other cities. If I am made redundant I will be in a financial difficulty to pay bills, so one of my far relative is in Melbourne, Can I move there and look for opportunities.

Thank you.

You must stay and work in area u are allocated Rsms in. It will be breach if u move Melbourne. Do whatever u want but stay there find jib.

17 hours ago, WelderGuy5 said:

You must stay and work in area u are allocated Rsms in. It will be breach if u move Melbourne. Do whatever u want but stay there find jib.

What if I dont find a job for 1-2 months in the regional area. And run out of funds to stay.

10 minutes ago, Endlesswait said:

What if I dont find a job for 1-2 months in the regional area. And run out of funds to stay.

There's always difference between sleeping lion and awake Lion. How u will prove that u don't got work.

Anybody heard of 187 visa been granted lately ? 

6 minutes ago, AJB said:

Anybody heard of 187 visa been granted lately ? 

What's ur status mate

On 17/02/2020 at 22:30, cavas85 said:

I won the AAT and now government required to upload medical check and police clearance plus passport. but my application was finalized after i got refused (before i sent it to the tribunal). Do you have any idea where do i attach the document?

Hi mate what is the processing time for AAT

Hii happy souls 

Was trying to login immi site since yesterday but can't do it. Anyone else with same problem. 

Hi guys!

I've applied in November 2019, got nomination approval in December 2019. Got my husband's IELTS done in the end of January 2020, which was the last request from immi. No news since that. 

I have applied through my immigration agent, but I would like to have a possibility to check my visa status online myself, I'm on ETA right now, my BVB will be active if I spend 3 months onshore, but I'm currently offshore. VEVO can only show me my current status as an ETA holder (not even mine, but my daughter's, as the only one visa grant number that we could retreive was hers). Would you suggest me to create an immi account to check my visa status or should I just wait for the golden letter forwarded from my agent?

On 27/02/2020 at 07:13, WelderGuy5 said:

What's ur status mate

Waiting on visr grant l've been told!! 

nevermind, just got my visa granted! Good luck to all of you guys!

• Congratulations 1

30 minutes ago, blumkina said:

nevermind, just got my visa granted! Good luck to all of you guys!

Excellent & congrats 

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

Hii lovely people's 

Bit nervous now. Still awaiting to hear back. Applied way back Dec17. Nothing heard so far.

☹☹☹☹

Edited by WelderGuy5

Are you waiting on you visa being granted ? 

26 minutes ago, WelderGuy5 said:

Hii lovely people's 

Bit nervous now. Still awaiting to hear back. Applied way back Dec17. Nothing heard so far.

☹☹☹☹

Are you waiting on the visa being granted 

Posted (edited)
9 minutes ago, WelderGuy5 said:

Yep filed Dec 17 but no updates yet

We're the same but from 22nd 2020 January, what makes you worried ? 

Edited by AJB

On 29/02/2020 at 16:31, Dkumar93 said:

Hi mate what is the processing time for AAT

Mine was 11 months

12 hours ago, AJB said:

We're the same but from 22nd 2020 January, what makes you worried ? 

It's endless wait which is killing

9 hours ago, WelderGuy5 said:

It's endless wait which is killing

Yeah is very upsetting, has anybody heard of any visa granted ? 

Hi there, need some advice, I’ve been working as a cook for my sponsoring employer for 2 years now, got 187 visa approved 5 months ago, now my employer has put me as casual employee on just verbal notice as they can’t continue paying full time wages anymore, can I leave and find another job as I cannot stay on such a small wages, employer is refusing to give release letter or anything in writing as they don’t want me to leave. So confused and stressed don’t know what to do,  any advice?
Thanks

Hi guys can you suggest me .. I am on 187 .. granted 5 months ago ..my employer selling business in 4-5 months ... can I leave if he sold out his business or ?

Hi Guys 

This is not 187 visa related but my employer is looking for chef/cook who has good experience with Indian Cooking to sponsor on 491 visa. if there is any suitable candidate on this forum or u can refer to any of your friend and relative.

Hi everybody 

Got the great news of our visa grant!!! 

All in 4 months

Hope everybody gets what they truly want, all the best 

• Like 1
  • Congratulations 1