Jump to content

You're currently viewing the forum as a Guest
register-now-button_orig.png
and join in with discussions   
ask migration questions
message other members

..and much much more!

Big bird 12

187 Visa Processing Time

Recommended Posts

We just got asked to do our medicals today.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Prema said:

We just got asked to do our medicals today.

Good luck

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thank you. I’m just so done with the waiting hope we get approved.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 14/02/2020 at 12:09, Prema said:

Thank you. I’m just so done with the waiting hope we get approved.

Hi, does your nomination get approve yet?? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi Ruby,

 

Here is our timeline.

 

4th Nov 2019 nomination and visa submitted

24th Nov 2019 immigration requested more information on business

5th Dec 2019 additional information uploaded

6th Jan 2020 nomination approved.

13th Feb request for Medicals & police checks

13th Feb Sent application for ACRO UK

20th Feb Medicals booked

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, Prema said:

Hi Ruby,

 

Here is our timeline.

 

4th Nov 2019 nomination and visa submitted

24th Nov 2019 immigration requested more information on business

5th Dec 2019 additional information uploaded

6th Jan 2020 nomination approved.

13th Feb request for Medicals & police checks

13th Feb Sent application for ACRO UK

20th Feb Medicals booked

 

 

 

Hi Prema,

Can I ask what did department ask for business..

mine is financial report and employment contract. 

They also asked me for visa: Police check and medical 

I have submitted all documents. Now waiting for result.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, Ruby Truong said:

Hi Prema,

Can I ask what did department ask for business..

mine is financial report and employment contract. 

They also asked me for visa: Police check and medical 

I have submitted all documents. Now waiting for result.

Hi Ruby,

The department requested:

A profit and loss statement (statement of performance) for the most recently concluded financial year, with comparative figures for the previous financial year  
Copies of current contracts with subcontractors showing payment rates in accordance to the figures provided in application.
 
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi all,

Can anyone share there experience on when they received their approval of visa?

Did you have to wait long for an answer after your medicals?

Is it plain sailing for this stage or could anything go wrong if medicals are all good?

Cheers
Prema

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Prema said:

Hi all,

Can anyone share there experience on when they received their approval of visa?

Did you have to wait long for an answer after your medicals?

Is it plain sailing for this stage or could anything go wrong if medicals are all good?

Cheers
Prema

We're at the same stage, medicals & police checks done.... Waiting game now 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
We're at the same stage, medicals & police checks done.... Waiting game now 


When did you do your medicals?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I won the AAT and now government required to upload medical check and police clearance plus passport. but my application was finalized after i got refused (before i sent it to the tribunal). Do you have any idea where do i attach the document?

Edited by cavas85

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

For all those who are waiting the processing period is down to 7-23 months from 22-24  Months. Good luck everyone. 

Estimated Processing Time

7 months to 23 months
Edited by nixont

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi guys anyone have idea how long business investigation takes , my file was opened in june 2019 nothing happen after that😭

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Mine was opened jan 2019,border force came to check and interview me aug 2019,then nothing. Themselves know what they are doing .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is there anywhere you can find out when invites can happen dates etc how many at the 1 time ? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, AJB said:

Is there anywhere you can find out when invites can happen dates etc how many at the 1 time ? 

There isn't an invitation process for the 187 visa.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, MaggieMay24 said:

There isn't an invitation process for the 187 visa.

Do you know why this is ? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 28/01/2020 at 17:20, Vijay avichal said:

REGIONAL QLD RSMS 187 Direct Stream

Here’s my timeline:

Occupation: RETAIL Manager, REGIONAL QLD DE

Regional Certifying Board (RCB) Certification Submission - 15 FEB 2017

RCB approved - 25 FEB 2017

Nomination & VISA Submission - 15 MARCH 2017

Nomination REJECTED - 12 MARCH 2018

VISA REJECTED - 12 MARCH 2018

AAT FILE SUBMITTED FOR VISA & NOMINATION 15 MARCH 2018

STILL WAITING???? FOR AAT HEARING FOR COMPANY NOMINATION, 

HOW LONG IT GONE TAKE PLEASE SOME ONE CAN HELP

AAT Processing Time PLEASE? ITS ALL READY 474 WORKING DAYS TILL 26/01/2020 AND 683 DAYS IN NORMAL INCLUDING PUBLIC HOLIDAYS AND WEEKENDS

 

Please apply general skilled migration visa

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, AJB said:

Do you know why this is ? 

It's simply not part of the design of the 187 visa.  Under the 187 visa, the employer submits a nomination and the (potential) employee submits their visa application.  So no need for any invitation process.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi guys

i just want to know I have granted 187 visa in last month.How long can I  wait to Start work with my employer.As I am planning to go overseas for 5 weeks. If any one have an idea about this please inform me. Thanks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Shab said:

Hi guys

i just want to know I have granted 187 visa in last month.How long can I  wait to Start work with my employer.As I am planning to go overseas for 5 weeks. If any one have an idea about this please inform me. Thanks.

 

FF9B418A-2D10-4491-ACB4-B3D7D1FC6361.jpeg


9/1/2018 RCB applied

19/1/2018 RCB granted

24/1/2018 VISA & nomination applied

14/2/2018 Medical done

17/6/2019 Immi requested info for nomination

7/7/2019 Immi requested info for visa

8/7/2019 nom approved

15/7/2019 Medical done

18/7/2019 afp uploaded

2/8/2019 Receipt for hk police check uploaded

31/8/2019 187 visa approved 🥳

RSMS, Onshore DE, LR country, Remedial Massage Therapist, WA

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello everyone,

This is been a great forum. Could not login for a long time, due to stress at work. My office is going to close down and as a result I will be redundant. Although I know that my work is going to wind down, I don’t have a concrete date yet, do I have to wait for the company to shut down before looking for opportunities.

I am on my RSMS 187 visa, am now working from a regional area and its been just 7 months that I have started working here. Should I contact the department to inform the situation and seek approval before looking for other opportunities. Should I be looking for opportunities in the regional area or can I look at other cities. If I am made redundant I will be in a financial difficulty to pay bills, so one of my far relative is in Melbourne, Can I move there and look for opportunities.

Thank you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×