187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

On 01/11/2019 at 13:36, Marcos89 said:

Hey guys I applied for the 187 visa DE as a Restaurant Manager on the 16th October 2019 and today my agent told me that they have already opened my case.

They have requested to provide Medical and Police report and for the nomination they request RCB, which is still in progress.

So only 2 weeks!

Hi Marcos

have they asked for anything else for Nomination apart from RCB?

thanks

On 01/11/2019 at 12:36, Marcos89 said:

Hey guys I applied for the 187 visa DE as a Restaurant Manager on the 16th October 2019 and today my agent told me that they have already opened my case.

They have requested to provide Medical and Police report and for the nomination they request RCB, which is still in progress.

So only 2 weeks!

It can go really fast! 

From RCB till Visa granted, it took exactly 12 weeks😃

• Congratulations 1

7 hours ago, Milan SERBIA said:

That’s exactly right. What this mean by saying”she wanna pay”???

what type of reply is that 

Secondary applicant need a functional english, that mean i think 4.5 or 5 in IELTS, but if can not get that score,  it is allowed to pay arround 5000 to goverment, and do dot need to take exam. That is a rule just for secondary applicants, primary applicant has to pass test. 

On 01/11/2019 at 13:36, Marcos89 said:

So only 2 weeks!

Bro, it’s so lucky of you, and I hope you get your good news soon.

Unfortunately for me, it’s taken me over 25 months but my application is still not open. With I can have the good luck as you.

7 hours ago, Nemanja said:

Secondary applicant need a functional english, that mean i think 4.5 or 5 in IELTS, but if can not get that score,  it is allowed to pay arround 5000 to goverment, and do dot need to take exam. That is a rule just for secondary applicants, primary applicant has to pass test. 

Yes lawyer send them req for invoice to pay payment .. does anyone knows about it .. how many days immi will take to send us invoice ?

Hey guys,

Do you know how long medical check last for? I took it on December 2018 and im just getting pregnant, so confusing if they ask for x-ray again or not. I already have nomination approved and S56 only require for police check. Should they ask for s56 for couple times? (Only me in the visa application)

thanks so much,

18 minutes ago, Linh Hoang said:

Hey guys,

Do you know how long medical check last for? I took it on December 2018 and im just getting pregnant, so confusing if they ask for x-ray again or not. I already have nomination approved and S56 only require for police check. Should they ask for s56 for couple times? (Only me in the visa application)

thanks so much,

Hi Linh, 

Immigration can ask for s56 more than once but since you are the only applicant it is very unlikely for them to ask for another s56. 

Regarding Medicals - it's always valid for 12 months so till November 2019 your medicals should be fine, however if they do ask you for another medicals and they find that you are pregnant they may delay the processing of your application till the birth of your child. 

You may get a good case officer who will accept your medical even after 12 months, there has been one person on this forum who was not asked to do another medicals even after the 12 month period had passed. So fingers crossed hope you get a good case officer. 🤞

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, mark23 said:

Hi Linh, 

Immigration can ask for s56 more than once but since you are the only applicant it is very unlikely for them to ask for another s56. 

Regarding Medicals - it's always valid for 12 months so till November 2019 your medicals should be fine, however if they do ask you for another medicals and they find that you are pregnant they may delay the processing of your application till the birth of your child. 

You may get a good case officer who will accept your medical even after 12 months, there has been one person on this forum who was not asked to do another medicals even after the 12 month period had passed. So fingers crossed hope you get a good case officer. 🤞

Thanks so much Mark. It’s very kind of you. I hope to share with your guys good news soon. 

23 hours ago, Sahil chaudhary said:

Hello everyone i just want to share a good news i just got my golden email today 

visa and nom. 28/02/2017

Rcb approved 14th april

nomination approved 4th November 2019

got my PR today 

What occupation you applied for? Which state? Did they ask for more documents? 

Hi Group,

I’ve got a question which is 187 visa related.

Considering I have to fulfil 02 years working for the same company (Visa has been approved already) and in the meantime I get pregnant, it means that the time I will take as maternity leave I will have to pay back when I come back?

Eg:

Work commitments – from NOV/18 to NOV/20

Maternity leave – 06 months in 2019.

Does it mean that I won’t be able to leave on Nov/20 anymore? Do I need to "pay" the 06 months that I used for maternity leave?

Has anyone heard anything about it?

Hi guys,

I have a question

I have lodged for this visa recently.

I want to apply for another visa for a European country as a tourist for holiday and I just want to know if my tourist visa rejected, what would happen to my 187?

Is it better to wait until my 187 visa grants?

cheers, 

10 hours ago, Gandrade88 said:

Hi Group,

I’ve got a question which is 187 visa related.

Considering I have to fulfil 02 years working for the same company (Visa has been approved already) and in the meantime I get pregnant, it means that the time I will take as maternity leave I will have to pay back when I come back?

Eg:

Work commitments – from NOV/18 to NOV/20

Maternity leave – 06 months in 2019.

Does it mean that I won’t be able to leave on Nov/20 anymore? Do I need to "pay" the 06 months that I used for maternity leave?

Has anyone heard anything about it?

hi, 

I don't think that you need to pay extra 6 months. My cousin sister, who was pregnant after one year work and she took one year maternity leave as she told to workplace that she is going overseas for pregnancy. But she did not go overseas. And after that she never go back to work after that, So, she worked one year and one year leave for pregnancy. now, she is citizen of Australia. 

So if your owner do not mind, you do not need to full fill that time. Two years work condition is all about condition between you and your employer. you can leave work before , if your employer is agree. But you make sure that stay that state for two years. It is visa condition and mandatory. 

thanks.