Big bird 12

Hello guys. I have been a silent follower in this group since last one month.Ā 
Got my golden email today in an extremely unlikely timeframe.Ā 
Here is my timeline:Ā 

Ā 

Nomination and Application lodged alongĀ with partner onĀ 09/09/2019

Asked for Medicals same day as soon as the application wasĀ Ā lodged.Ā 

MedicalsĀ done on 25/09/2019

Nomination approved this afternoon on 15/10/2019 followed by Visa grant just after 10 minutes .Ā 
Ā 

total time - 1 month 5 days.Ā 
Ā 

Occupation- Restaurant ManagerĀ 

state - QLDĀ 

All the best guys. May you all get your golden emails soon too šŸ™‚

Ā 

• Like 1

17 hours ago, 11patelmanisha said:

Hi ALL ,

Ā 

just heard from source that it may take up to 18 months for visa to clear (not necessary) after nomination approval.Ā 

visa and nom applied : Feb 2017

Ā 

nom approved: july 2018

Ā 

visa waiting since then.

please share your knowledge ,it will be helpful.Ā 

Ā 

thank you in advance.

Did they ask any further information?

It Doesn't make any sense.

On 14/10/2019 at 15:17, Tony Tsang said:

good news around,

got the golden mail justĀ 

time line feb 2017appied rcbĀ nomĀ and visa

rcb approvedĀ  after three week

nom approved Sept 2019 no doc requiredĀ 

WA as restaurant manager

thx a lot guysĀ 

good luck for all

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Hi, Ā congratulations mate. will you please confirm the turnover of businessĀ and where itā€™s located. If you can give some more information then it will really appreciated.Ā Ā I applied for cafe manager march 2018 but no response yet.Ā 

Hi, any good news regarding cafe and restaurantĀ manager applied in march 2018?
i applied for DE stream 187 for the position of cafe and restaurant manager in march 2018.Ā My file status is showing Received. No update after 19 months. Business is in regional WA. When my wait will finish[emoji17]???
I applied on 27th February 2018 (just a few days earlier than you) as Cafe Restaurant Manager in Central QLD. Well, my Nomination was approved last Thursday 10th October. The Department of immigration hasn't requested medicals or police check clearance but I'll submit them this Friday. I'm hoping the Department finds the medicals and police check before they request them. Fingers crossed that could be a visa approval straight away!

Hello guys. I have been a silent follower in this group since last one month.Ā 
Got my golden email today in an extremely unlikely timeframe.Ā 
Here is my timeline:Ā 

Ā 

Nomination and Application lodged alongĀ with partner onĀ 09/09/2019

Asked for Medicals same day as soon as the application wasĀ Ā lodged.Ā 

MedicalsĀ done on 25/09/2019

Nomination approved this afternoon on 15/10/2019 followed by Visa grant just after 10 minutes .Ā 
Ā 

total time - 1 month 5 days.Ā 
Ā 

Occupation- Restaurant ManagerĀ 

state - QLDĀ 

All the best guys. May you all get your golden emails soon too [emoji846]

Ā 
That was a express visa approval! Definitely you had all the requirements ready when you did the lodgement and you were lucky enough to apply under the toughest requirements but also the fastest processing in this time because of that. Congratulations!

Hello Cafe mgr biloela, thanks

yes i submitted everything all together at the time of application.Ā 
did medicals in 2 weeks. I think that might be the key for fast decision as it becomes easier for case officers if they have everything ready the need in the first place to come up to a conclusion.Ā 
Good thing is files are getting picked up more quick these days , so if you have everything required already submitted can bring all the favourable results.Ā 
i wish all the luck .Ā 
thanks . God bless all šŸ™‚

2 hours ago, Cafe Mngr Biloela Feb18 said:
5 hours ago, Cafe manager said:
Hi, any good news regarding cafe and restaurantĀ manager applied in march 2018?
i applied for DE stream 187 for the position of cafe and restaurant manager in march 2018.Ā My file status is showing Received. No update after 19 months. Business is in regional WA. When my wait will finishemoji17.png???

I applied on 27th February 2018 (just a few days earlier than you) as Cafe Restaurant Manager in Central QLD. Well, my Nomination was approved last Thursday 10th October. The Department of immigration hasn't requested medicals or police check clearance but I'll submit them this Friday. I'm hoping the Department finds the medicals and police check before they request them. Fingers crossed that could be a visa approval straight away!

Best of luck buddy. If you get any news please share with me. Can i ask the turnover of the business and how many employees working there?Ā 

turnover I am not sure, but the profit is going up every year. and my MA talked to me the key isĀ  we updated the quarters report and financial report instantly, never be late. Also , my MA is professional,Ā  but expensive. She also remind me updating report and support document, that why I am lucky and action to do something,Ā  not onlyĀ log on immiĀ account see the state.Ā 

As a result,Ā  if you still do not have new from immigration,Ā  try to update the latest report from you boss.Ā Ā 

ps hope you can understand my poor English thabks

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Feb28 018 said:

Just Got good news;

nomination and visa applied: 28 Feb 2018

approved: 13 Nov 2019

English score requested and submitted:Ā 13 Nov 2019

visa granted todayšŸ˜Š

Best wishes to all..

HiĀ 

hi does anyone knows if immi come on work they will come in uniform or other clothes?