Big bird 12

So happy to share the good news:

187 DE
State: SA
Occupation importer exporter
Hr country

Rcb, nomination and visa submitted on 28/02/2018

Rcb approved 10/10/2018

Immigration called company and asked few question about the position, and requested the prove that position was advertised on seek on 11/09/2019
Company submitted it on 12/09/2019
Nomination approved the same day 12/09/2019

Visa granted 28/09/2019
No documents requested
status went from received to finalised.

• Congratulations 1

On 27/09/2019 at 20:11, Rajat Babbar said:

Hello friends...

Today I have to leave this forum page.
My nominations got rejected - no reason given.

But I want all of you to give me good news.
It was a wondeful journey with all of you.
Will miss you all.

Sorry for bad news..
And yeah one more guy applied with me also
got rejected ..same no reason

Dont loose hope..
God is there..
May you all get PR emoji1374.pngemoji1374.png

I’m so sorry to hear Rajat

please don’t give up

I wish you all the best 🙏🏻

• Like 1

On 27/09/2019 at 18:41, Rajat Babbar said:

Hello friends...

Today I have to leave this forum page.
My nominations got rejected - no reason given.

But I want all of you to give me good news.
It was a wondeful journey with all of you.
Will miss you all.

Sorry for bad news..
And yeah one more guy applied with me also
got rejected ..same no reason

Dont loose hope..
God is there..
May you all get PR emoji1374.pngemoji1374.png

Sorry to hear brother 

• Like 1

Hello guys,

l already published great news on this group 15 days ago. I got my 187 visa. I was applied 186 visa March 16 2017 that one rejected with out request the documents, however they did not provide to us good reason reject the nomination so we applied the AAT 2018 feb. after that I was applied the 489 visa and granted on nov 2018. My Laywer was suggested me apply the 187 direct entry so I applied the 187 direct entry on March 6 and finally that application was succeeded on sep 2019. With in 6 month. 

After visa granted we withdrawn the aat and application fee return applied . Today I received just 1731$ Only I thought I return whole amount of the money. WHAT YOU RECON GUYS?? Please respond me

6 hours ago, Kabin said:

Hello guys,

l already published great news on this group 15 days ago. I got my 187 visa. I was applied 186 visa March 16 2017 that one rejected with out request the documents, however they did not provide to us good reason reject the nomination so we applied the AAT 2018 feb. after that I was applied the 489 visa and granted on nov 2018. My Laywer was suggested me apply the 187 direct entry so I applied the 187 direct entry on March 6 and finally that application was succeeded on sep 2019. With in 6 month. 

After visa granted we withdrawn the aat and application fee return applied . Today I received just 1731$ Only I thought I return whole amount of the money. WHAT YOU RECON GUYS?? Please respond me

Hi Kebin, I applied the AAT in 2015 and it opened in 2017 and they requested some documents and the same time in 2018 I applied 187 visa and I got my 187 visa 7 August 2019 but my AAT file was on hold because my New employer requested to judge, and after getting my visa my MA asked me to withdraw the AAT file and when I asked her that can I get any refund but she said you can't get any refund I am so confused but before she told me that if you withdraw the application you can get refund, May be my aat file was under process that's why I can't get refund . Please can you lit explain how did you apply for refund. Maybe I can get some, Thanks

Hi Everyone, 

I am here to share my time-Line

Left home for Switzerland to study - Jan. 2005. (I was 18 years)

Left Switzerland (no possibility of PR) in Jan 2007, got the job in Dubai in Jan. 2007

Left Dubai in Oct. 2011 to India as no possibility for PR in Dubai.

Worked in India from Oct. 2011 to Dec. 2014.

Arrived: Feb. 2015 to Australia on a student visa.

457 Visa approved: Dec. 2015 in regional area.

Owners changed two times in the same place during my tenure, 2nd owner do not want to sponsor anyone.

Third owners sponsored me,  (187 TRT applied): May 2019

Asked for Dubai police clearance on 22nd August 19 and provided on 4th Sept. 2019.

Got my PR today on 01st Oct 2019.  (I am 33 now).

It took 15 years to achieve what I wanted to achieve, the secret is honesty, hard work, patience sacrifices and the zeal of not giving up.

I wish you all the very best, leaving this forum today.

• Like 1
  • Congratulations 3

7 hours ago, jassie said:

Hi Kebin, I applied the AAT in 2015 and it opened in 2017 and they requested some documents and the same time in 2018 I applied 187 visa and I got my 187 visa 7 August 2019 but my AAT file was on hold because my New employer requested to judge, and after getting my visa my MA asked me to withdraw the AAT file and when I asked her that can I get any refund but she said you can't get any refund I am so confused but before she told me that if you withdraw the application you can get refund, May be my aat file was under process that's why I can't get refund . Please can you lit explain how did you apply for refund. Maybe I can get some, Thanks

Actually, My Laywer was done all the refund process. I believe you can apply the fee return form and submit on AAT. Only nominations one you can apply but visa one must need apply your employer who paid application fees.

7 hours ago, GKJsh said:

Hi just wanted to know what has been the processing time for 187 files lodged after March2018.  Especially for cooks.  TIA

processing time is same for everyone. Times of lodgement does not affect the processing time.

Hello Friends. 
Some of you might remember me, some must have forgot .. 
I got my nominations rejected  on 27th sep.. 
 But I still want to say guys.. dont give up . You can do it 
Make sure all your papers are up to mark.. 

The reason I am saying is that your life will become really hard after nomination

rejection.. mental stress, trauma and what else.. 
2 years more down the line will be required with stress building everyday..

So guys try to get it done in 1st shot..

My best wishes are always with you all...

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Hi I have been granted 187 visa this year. I'm just curious anybody knows if I have to live in regional aswell. I will remain working full time with my current employer but want to move to non-regional and come to work. Will it be okay? I will ask my lawyer tomorrow but in searching google it doesnt seem like a problem as we are not like 489 visa. 

• Like 1

Hi I have been granted 187 visa this year. I'm just curious anybody knows if I have to live in regional aswell. I will remain working full time with my current employer but want to move to non-regional and come to work. Will it be okay? I will ask my lawyer tomorrow but in searching google it doesnt seem like a problem as we are not like 489 visa. 

Do your visa conditions say to live and work in a regional area?

7 minutes ago, Cippalippa said:

Do your visa conditions say to live and work in a regional area?

No I cannot find such thing anywhere. Its just says Permanent Resident. Fulltime work right. Full study right.