187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

Hi everyone,

Iā€™m silent reader and my PR is granted today. Here is my timeline and I hope it helps everyone.

Ā 

RCB lodged Ā Oct. Ā 2018
Ā 
Additional document Ā required
Aug.01.Ā 2019
(work experience, proof of marriage, medical and AFP)Ā 
uploded document Aug.20.2019
Ā 
Nomination approved Aug.22.2019
Visa Approved Sep.20.2019
Ā 
RPLĀ 
WA/chef
Ā 
Ā 
  • Like 1
  • Congratulations 2

49 minutes ago, Rajat Babbar said:

Congratulations Navlove and Zuhana..
Soo happy for you guys..

Its a good feel to see someone exiting thia forum happily.

Pls pray for all of us as we all are stressted/low and worried for our turn also.

Have a great time in Australia as PR.
emoji1317.pngemoji1317.pngemoji1374.pngemoji3.png

Thank you So much Rajat Babbar...., Hope for the good.... I will pray for you thanks !

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Rajat Babbar said:

Congratulations Navlove and Zuhana..
Soo happy for you guys..

Its a good feel to see someone exiting thia forum happily.

Pls pray for all of us as we all are stressted/low and worried for our turn also.

Have a great time in Australia as PR.
emoji1317.pngemoji1317.pngemoji1374.pngemoji3.png

Hi Rajat,

my prayers will be always with u all. I know how stressful it is! Keep believing in ur God, ur day will come Rajat. Good luck for you all. Thank you.šŸ¤²

• Like 1

On 27/08/2019 at 18:20, Rajat Babbar said:

My migration agent just emailed me :
They had very large load of old applications and all the new ones are done muchĀ faster.

I am have crossed 28 months.. off shore

Hi Rajat

Ā I understand 28 months is very long. I know it's being very stressful long journey for youĀ but don't worry. Your day is very close. You being helping everybody on this forum. I hope you get your pr soon. Keep believing in your god. God bless you.Ā 

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Chef said:

Hi everyone,

Iā€™m silent reader and my PR is granted today. Here is my timeline and I hope it helps everyone.

Ā 

RCB lodged Ā Oct. Ā 2018
Ā 
Additional document Ā required
Aug.01.Ā 2019
(work experience, proof of marriage, medical and AFP)Ā 
uploded document Aug.20.2019
Ā 
Nomination approved Aug.22.2019
Visa Approved Sep.20.2019
Ā 
RPLĀ 
WA/chef
Ā 
Ā 

Hi chef what documentsĀ did you provided for work experience? And didnā€™t you submitted your work experience doc when you applied last year? Ā I only have reference letter and payg payment summaries from my previous job. Is it enough?Ā 

1 hour ago, Iloveaus said:

Hi guys,

I am still at the RCB stage and already having the officer asking questions about salary market.. has anyone been through this? any recommendation on how we could justify my salary?

Thank you very much.

What's your occupation and salary? Is your salary higher or lower than the current job market? Based on your answer I could suggest a way.

2 hours ago, Iloveaus said:

55K...Ā Export Coordinator

Your salary sounds alright for your job and location. The median salary for an export coordinator in 58k but you have to take into consideration that you are in a regional area...so all you need to do is explain this in a formal letter on the company letter head and give a parallel example of the same occupation and salary according to payscale, Glassdoor or seek and that should be acceptable by the department. If you want me to draft a letter for you let me know, I'll send it to you in a private message.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, mark23 said:

Your salary sounds alright for your job and location. The median salary for an export coordinator in 58k but you have to take into consideration that you are in a regional area...so all you need to do is explain this in a formal letter on the company letter head and give a parallel example of the same occupation and salary according to payscale, Glassdoor or seek and that should be acceptable by the department. If you want me to draft a letter for you let me know, I'll send it to you in a private message.

Thank you so much Mark. If you could please draft me something so that i can have a look at it please.

I am a bit stressed to be honest, as this visa comes to an end by end of October and I still havent lodged yet. Btw, I hadĀ to start all over again as the first time I got sponsored, my employer had my position redundant, so am just really mentally drained and exhaustedĀ with all the stress and worries I am going through at the moment. On top of all money spentĀ ImmiĀ hasĀ made it so tough for us while we are justĀ trying to do it the right way. I am not giving up yet, but just really tired with all honesty.

Ā 

1 hour ago, Iloveaus said:

Thank you so much Mark. If you could please draft me something so that i can have a look at it please.

I am a bit stressed to be honest, as this visa comes to an end by end of October and I still havent lodged yet. Btw, I hadĀ to start all over again as the first time I got sponsored, my employer had my position redundant, so am just really mentally drained and exhaustedĀ with all the stress and worries I am going through at the moment. On top of all money spentĀ ImmiĀ hasĀ made it so tough for us while we are justĀ trying to do it the right way. I am not giving up yet, but just really tired with all honesty.

Ā 

That's perfectly fine, we are all here to help one another, I am attaching a word doc. on your private message. You can get a good understanding as I used a similar letter for my job. The other thing is that this visa shuts down in mid November, so as long as you submit your visa application, the rest can follow in due course of time even after November, you will still be fine. I respect all those who are doing it tough and still doing the right thing, its frustrating to see people who are getting in through the back-door doing all dodgy stuff like paying the employers to sponsor them and other heaps of fake stuff and still getting their visas but people who are genuinely applying through the right channels are getting refused. I hope you get your application sorted...all the best!!Ā 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 21/09/2019 at 21:40, Ddl said:

Hi chef what documentsĀ did you provided for work experience? And didnā€™t you submitted your work experience doc when you applied last year? Ā I only have reference letter and payg payment summaries from my previous job. Is it enough?Ā 

Ā 

Hi guys,

I'm silent reader here and actually me and my wife'sĀ PRĀ has been granted about a week ago. Sorry guys a bit late. Here is my time line and I hope it helps everyone.

Position : Chef (Japanese restaurant)Ā 

State : TAS

Visa, nomination and RCB applied (Me and my wife together)Ā :Ā 28.02.018

RCB approved about 3weeks laterĀ 

Updated AFP in prior by asking Agency : 30.05.2019

Nomination approved : 05.08.2019

Requested both medical andĀ Spouse English score : 20.08.2019

Spouse English score submitted : 21.08.2019

Both Medical check done 28.Ā Aug.2019

Finally Visa approved 17.09.2019

It's been a bit long journey for me sinceĀ 2013.Ā  Even though waiting was killing me,Ā I got a lot hopeĀ when I red positive articles.Ā Thank you all of you guys. This forumĀ means a lot to me.

Hope everyone get the PR soon. Cheers!

Ā 
  • Like 2
  • Congratulations 3

18 hours ago, mark23 said:

That's perfectly fine, we are all here to help one another, I am attaching a word doc. on your private message. You can get a good understanding as I used a similar letter for my job. The other thing is that this visa shuts down in mid November, so as long as you submit your visa application, the rest can follow in due course of time even after November, you will still be fine. I respect all those who are doing it tough and still doing the right thing, its frustrating to see people who are getting in through the back-door doing all dodgy stuff like paying the employers to sponsor them and other heaps of fake stuff and still getting their visas but people who are genuinely applying through the right channels are getting refused. I hope you get your application sorted...all the best!!Ā 

Mark you are the best person in this forum. I really feel great respect for you.Ā 

Ā 

• Like 2

On 22/09/2019 at 21:55, mark23 said:

This member deserves an award! Genuinely helping around and reassuring everyone in this forum... May God always protect you and help you in your life!

Thank you very much again!

• Like 1

Hello everyone,

I am wondering about the 187 visa if my partner and I break up.

We were granted our 187 PR visa in January 2018. She is being sponsored by a restaurant 187RSMS, and added me as her defacto in our application. So I was also granted the 187 PR.
We've been dating for 8 years but not married, however our relationship started to deteriorate, as I need to move interstate for work, but she has to stay and work because 187 visas have to work 2 years for employer after visa granted.
Ā 

So I am wondering if there is risk I lose the visa if we separate, even though our relationship was genuine and for 8 years ?? šŸ˜·
My migration agent said,Ā  I was granted the visa based on being a family member (defacto) of the main applicant and to keep that in mind (but it didn't answer my question)

Is there no straight answer? šŸ˜