187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

9 minutes ago, Barinder said:

Hi everyone 

does anyone know if dha requests for more documents for nomination what’s the minimum deadline mean days to submit documents?

Generally it's 28 days but depending on the documents they've asked for, you could ask for an extension of time.

25 minutes ago, mark23 said:

Generally it's 28 days but depending on the documents they've asked for, you could ask for an extension of time.

Last week migration agent called me said said case officer asked for documents for further assessment and they shared request checklist and details and given us 7 working days. It’s bit stressful moment because of few days are left and have to send documents as soon as possible.

Just now, Linh Hoang said:

Base on my case, i think it is 14days minimum. Couldn’t be less

Even I applied as restaurant manager at 28 feb 2018 from WA. Please can you share which documents did you updated and what they asked for?

And how many people were working at business and weither business was in profit or loss?

1 minute ago, Barinder said:

Even I applied as restaurant manager at 28 feb 2018 from WA. Please can you share which documents did you updated and what they asked for?

And how many people were working at business and weither business was in profit or loss? 

There are proof for the genuine position. They are included pay slips, payment summary and bank statements. Coz Im holding 457 so im working in the restaurant fulltime. They need proof that the restaurant pay me with the right salary. And also need the update of the restaurant finance status as it has to be profit and able to pay me in 2 years

Hi.

I just recently got my nomination approved. My occupation is cook. I applied last Feb 2018. Case officer only asked for medical and afp clearance for visa the application. Now, I am a bit worried, because I don't have any working experience after finishing my certificate 4 in cookery, but they only change the working experience requirement in march 2018. Before, the only requirement is that as long as you hold certificate 4, you'll be alright. Does anyone know or think that it might affect my visa application? 

Thanks

• Like 1
  • Congratulations 1

Just now, Kaaaaatttt said:

Hi.

I just recently got my nomination approved. My occupation is cook. I applied last Feb 2018. Case officer only asked for medical and afp clearance for visa the application. Now, I am a bit worried, because I don't have any working experience after finishing my certificate 4 in cookery, but they only change the working experience requirement in march 2018. Before, the only requirement is that as long as you hold certificate 4, you'll be alright. Does anyone know or think that it might affect my visa application? 

Thanks

You will be alright because my colleague and I didn’t have 3 years experience when we applied. We applied in Jan and Feb 2018 respectively.

• Congratulations 1

4 minutes ago, CarmenChung said:

You will be alright because my colleague and I didn’t have 3 years experience when we applied. We applied in Jan and Feb 2018 respectively.

That's awesome. I've been stressing about this everyday. It wouldn't take months, before they decide on my visa, would it? My afp and medical was already cleared and submitted to immigration. I hope to receive a good news soon. 

☺️

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Kaaaaatttt said:

That's awesome. I've been stressing about this everyday. It wouldn't take months, before they decide on my visa, would it? My afp and medical was already cleared and submitted to immigration. I hope to receive a good news soon. 

☺️

Hopefully you can call Aussie home very soon. 😊

17 minutes ago, Saaga said:

187 DE onshore, cook, VIC

RCB, visa, nomination applied on Feb 21, 2018

RCB approved within a week

Visa and nomination approved on 4 th September, 2019

Goodluck to everyone!! Hope you will all get the visa very soon!! 🙂

Congrats! Did the immi ask you for more documents for nomination and visa app?

• Like 1

Hi, Any news about Nominations approved for Café-Restaurant Managers who applied in Feb/2018??? It's been more than 18 months and I'd like to know if anybody has had a Nomination or Visa approved in July, August or this month September 2019. My time line and details are: RCB approved 16th Feb 2018, Nomination and Visa applications lodged on 28th February 2018, Occupation: Cafe-Restaurant Manager in Central Regional Queensland

On 08/05/2019 at 21:03, Wonderingaloud said:

You must notify the department and they must be satisfied you made an effort to stay in the area and with the employer. They will probably be reasonable if your employer is transferring to another area, but not telling them, as is the advice above, is risky. 

Hi All,

Its just been a month sicne i joined the company and started to settle in the regional area. I wasnt ready for the below. 

My HR manager called me today to say that they are shutting down the regional office and moving me to Melbourne which has the head office. They said they will contact IMMI to let them know about this and process the request. The business has been running under a loss for sometime and they do not have the funds to keep the regional office open as the clients have dried up. 

Please let me know if you have come across any past incidents like the above and aware of resolutions. I had hoped to have complex less stay at the regional centre but now this. 

Please advise. 

Regards

On 08/05/2019 at 21:03, Wonderingaloud said:

I’m sorry but this is bad advice. 

The whole point of the visa, and the main difference between this and the 186, is that you agree to work in the regional area with the nominated employer for 2 years. Otherwise there would be no differentiation between PR visas- but of course there is. 

You must notify the department and they must be satisfied you made an effort to stay in the area and with the employer. They will probably be reasonable if your employer is transferring to another area, but not telling them, as is the advice above, is risky. 

deleting since this is a duplicate

Edited by Endlesswait
duplicate

1 hour ago, Endlesswait said:

Hi All,

Its just been a month sicne i joined the company and started to settle in the regional area. I wasnt ready for the below. 

My HR manager called me today to say that they are shutting down the regional office and moving me to Melbourne which has the head office. They said they will contact IMMI to let them know about this and process the request. The business has been running under a loss for sometime and they do not have the funds to keep the regional office open as the clients have dried up. 

Please let me know if you have come across any past incidents like the above and aware of resolutions. I had hoped to have complex less stay at the regional centre but now this. 

Please advise. 

Regards

You are not at fault, and the company is doing the right thing by informing immigration. I wouldn’t have thought there would be any issue, you will still be working for the company. It’s all out of your control. 

I don’t have any first hand experience or know anyone where this has happened, but as I say honesty is always the best policy when it comes to immigration. I really think you will be fine.

Hi everyone! 

Good news 

I got my PR today !! 

Visa/nomination/rcb applied on 3/09/2018

nomination approved 12/07/2019 no documents requested 

visa documents requested same day 12/07/2019

submited everything on 08/08/2019 and got my golden emails today.

occupation restaurant manager 

state tasmania 

thanks everyone 

i wish you all the very best . 

• Like 1
  • Congratulations 3

Does anyone here knows how long it would take after a 2nd VAC payment (spouse English) been paid for my Visa approval? Just make the payment today, wondering how much longer I need to wait for their visa approval, anyone had this experience before?  Thanks for the reply