187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

3 hours ago, mark23 said:

This is strange...if ur nomination is approved or rejected...even though the nomination is addressed to the employer, it's your right to view this letter so that you can prepare what you require for the AAT. Your agent is being overly professional and a little stupid, I'm sure you are paying your MA fees not your employer right - remind them this. 

The employer is the applicant for the nomination, so it's quite possible the employer is paying the MA fees, not the visa applicant.  And it's also quite possible the nomination refusal contains confidential business information that is not disclosed to the visa applicant.  Hopefully the MA has given a general summary of why the nomination was refused, but at the moment it's the employer's situation to deal with at AAT.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, MaggieMay24 said:

The employer is the applicant for the nomination, so it's quite possible the employer is paying the MA fees, not the visa applicant.  And it's also quite possible the nomination refusal contains confidential business information that is not disclosed to the visa applicant.  Hopefully the MA has given a general summary of why the nomination was refused, but at the moment it's the employer's situation to deal with at AAT.

You are partially correct, it's a general assumption that the employer is the nominator and applicant and they are supposed to pay all charges related to the visa applicant- this includes:

- RCB 

- Nomination (no fees required)

- Visa application (only for the primary applicant)

Migration Agents fees (professional fee)

Unfortunately there are many employers who are willing to sponsor but not willing to pay all these related fees. The burden of this then relies on the visa applicants.

This is not just small organisation I'm talking about, I personally was sponsored by a 5star resort and hotel, but in the past they has sponsored 2 employees who walked out on them mid-way of the application so from then on they have decided not to pay any expenses for any employee being sponsored. I'm sure there are many people on this forum who will understand what I'm talking about and regards small companies in various fields do exactly the same thing who show immigration that they paying for the applicant but indirectly make the applicant pay for it.

Hi guys.

Today i sent an email to my MA and asked him to send immi a reminder email but he said ,

(I am happy to send reminders but recently a new manager has come and has been refusing more than 60% of the files for various reasons 

That’s why I thought lets wait for some time

If you want me to send reminders I am happy to do so)

34 minutes ago, Cook.feb12.2018 said:

Hi guys.

Today i sent an email to my MA and asked him to send immi a reminder email but he said ,

(I am happy to send reminders but recently a new manager has come and has been refusing more than 60% of the files for various reasons 

That’s why I thought lets wait for some time

If you want me to send reminders I am happy to do so)

My MA also said  she not suggest to push immigration department.. it’s better to wait.. 

16 hours ago, Rajat Babbar said:

If there is a wait in any sector of life but you know that thing will happen then it is still fine.

But if you have to wait to get your life decision and it is not coming in propose time then you feel very sad and stress.

I guess I am also feeling the same like others.

Life has come to halt where I don't know what the future is, even people I know think that is the never ending process.

The fun making part of relatives burns me.

This is a story of a 187 rsms visa applicant.

Guys you all are my family. Pls wish me some power.

Do comment if you feel are going through the same scenario. 😞

Ignore your relatives... this is about you. Your time will come. Sending you lots of positive thoughts. 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, CONYFOX said:

Couple business day mate, ive done it on wednesday got result on monday mornin

Thank you. I've done mine last Monday and it has been 6 business days already. I called the clinic and said that they are still waiting for my xray results from BUPA. So are you just waiting on your visa approval?

18 minutes ago, Aussieatheart said:

My RCB has been submitted its been almost 5 weeks and still no news... 

I am applying from NT.

We are waiting on this to come through to lodge the visa and nomination..

Anyone can relate?

Don't wait... lodged your application for your nomination and visa...your wasting time...you will get your RCB anytime now up to 12 weeks, but even if it's a negative result for your RCB, you can submit another application even after your nomination and visa have been filed. There is also a possibility that your nomination can be approved without a RCB.

• Like 2

On 02/09/2019 at 07:50, Navlove said:

Actually I got my Rcb refused and I applied again in June and immigration asked me for my documents like medical and police check.... I gave my all documents in 28 days ..... then immigration gave me 28 days to get my RCB approved ..... fingers crossed 🤞 

yeah well I really don't understand them.

Is the rcb needed or not...weird..

Hi, if you are requested for health examination....it has to be done within 28 days right? Does this mean the result has to be submitted and available to DHA within the time? Or can you just get it done in 28 days? My husband is main applicant and he says he is very busy with his work. Next time he can get out from his work for medical is like 24 days later...

12 minutes ago, NZCHACHA said:

Hi, if you are requested for health examination....it has to be done within 28 days right? Does this mean the result has to be submitted and available to DHA within the time? Or can you just get it done in 28 days? My husband is main applicant and he says he is very busy with his work. Next time he can get out from his work for medical is like 24 days later...

That should be fine...as long as you go for your medicals before the 28 days, there shouldn't be any issues. Once the medicals are done it usually gets uploaded within 3 working days...so you will still be within the 28days.

43 minutes ago, Lynkim said:

Applied 27 feb 2018 

rcb 17 May 2018

nomination approved & requested medical & afp 13 Aug 2019 

medical done 20 aug 2019

medical & afp submitted  22 aug 2019

granted 3 Sep 2019

Chef SA

Great ...hearties congratulatiin brother ...vry happy for u .   

Mine is same xact date still no news not even nomination ....vry much tensed