187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

My nomination was refused in April and my visa file was opened on may 26 and CO ask to withdraw my visa file or they reject with in 28 days. From then it is now nearly 2 months they didn't give any decision. Does anyone has the same situation. Does it normal or not? 

46 minutes ago, Mohammed said:

My nomination was refused in April and my visa file was opened on may 26 and CO ask to withdraw my visa file or they reject with in 28 days. From then it is now nearly 2 months they didn't give any decision. Does anyone has the same situation. Does it normal or not? 

Defiantly u Will get refusal on visa as well. So u have to withdraw visa application. My nomination refused due to geniue position In June and I didn't withdraw my visa application then immigration  refused my visa application in november 2018.  

Hi everyone,

Position cook VIC

RCB approved 8/2017

Visa and nomination applied :9/2017

further documents 4/2019

BAS , ABN,tax

more documents ( not sure) 6/2019

Nomination approved 11/7/2019

Requested police check and medical 

Submitted 19/7/2019

Waiting for the visa 

Your’s is on the way:)

• Congratulations 6

Once again friday came to an end.
We all hoped soo much this week.

Sadly there is no clear system of justification
for this process.

Good wishes to all who are waiting.
Good time to all who got PR.

Dont forget 1st week this month was raining PR.
It was a huge mob which got cleared, then a slow down.

Happy weekend guys.

• Like 1

On 05/06/2019 at 11:41, Sameer 120 said:

Occupation cook,  visa and nomination inJune 2017 state SA, asked pc and spouse English in 12th May same day nomination granted, provided requested documents in 22nd June. Still waiting for visa.

Hi

just need an idea

i lodged my 187 ( off shore)on Jan 2018 and yet didn't get any update. I'm working full time there and I'm doing another job for tax as quick money . Is this going to affect on my file. ?? 

Thank you

On 26/07/2019 at 11:57, Pipink said:

Hi everyone,

Position cook VIC

RCB approved 8/2017

Visa and nomination applied :9/2017

further documents 4/2019

BAS , ABN,tax

more documents ( not sure) 6/2019

Nomination approved 11/7/2019

Requested police check and medical 

Submitted 19/7/2019

Waiting for the visa 

Your’s is on the way:)

Tax??

Did they ask for business tax or personal tax information

thank you

Hi everyone,

can anybody help or give me some suggestions? My nomination got refused on 25/07/2019. 

Nomination applied 28/10/2016,

visa applied 01/11/2016.

In 2017 one of the stuffs in my working place sue my boss to the fair work,because unfair dismissal and under payment. My boss got penalty. In 01/03/2019,my boss received a bar from the immigration. The immigration bar the sponsorship from sponsoring more people until 01/09/2020. My boss told me this bar on 13/03/2019. After that the boss also told me that he stoped the service with the agent. I was worried a lot. I asked many agents about this. But my boss said if I cannot find a lawyer they won’t continue help me because they don’t trust any agents.  That time was already weekends,only one lawyer agent answered my phone located in Sydney named Agape Henry Crux. The lawyer named Jason answered my phone and analyzed my case in 16/03/2019 and said I have a big chance to win my case,they sign a contract with me.  I paid them $7800 including gst. And the lawyer team did submission about the bar to the immigration and take carriage with my case and told the immigration I have changed to this agent. In May,I didn’t get any news from immigration and worried a lot. So I asked my lawyer team if they can write a complaint to the immigration. The lawyer team replied me that because this is an additional instructions and I need to pay $1000 (plus Gst). I think it’s really unfair for me and argue with me. I signed the contract said they will help me with case and this is a part of my case. I didn’t pay them any more money and I wrote the complaint to the immigration by myself. The lawyer team said my case is very urgent and they said they helped me a lot so that’s why charge so much for me. But the immigration refused the nomination because my boss bad record. The fact proved that what  my lawyer did does not work at all. Before this,I asked my lawyer if my case fail,do you refund me? They said if it is their fault yes,if not no. After I received the refusal letter from immigration and asked the lawyer team if they can return part is my fee,they said they don’t pay the result fee. I showed them the screenshots to show that they promised me before if it is their fault they will refund me. 

Today this morning they replied me and said ‘We will be informing the Department of Home Affairs that we can no longer act for you. I trust that 7 days will be adequate time for you to seek a different lawyer.’ 

I don’t want to look for any agents now. But I don’t know how I can let the immigration know my situation and contact me directly. 

Can anybody help me to figure out what I can do. I will really appreciate it is you can give me some suggestions. Thank you very much for everyone.

Edited by MaggieMay24

6 hours ago, Geace said:

Hi everyone,

can anybody help or give me some suggestions? My nomination got refused on 25/07/2019. 

Nomination applied 28/10/2016,

visa applied 01/11/2016.

In 2017 one of the stuffs in my working place sue my boss to the fair work,because unfair dismissal and under payment. My boss got penalty. In 01/03/2019,my boss received a bar from the immigration. The immigration bar the sponsorship from sponsoring more people until 01/09/2020. My boss told me this bar on 13/03/2019. After that the boss also told me that he stoped the service with the agent. I was worried a lot. I asked many agents about this. But my boss said if I cannot find a lawyer they won’t continue help me because they don’t trust any agents.  That time was already weekends,only one lawyer agent answered my phone located in Sydney named Agape Henry Crux. The lawyer named Jason answered my phone and analyzed my case in 16/03/2019 and said I have a big chance to win my case,they sign a contract with me.  I paid them $7800 including gst. And the lawyer team did submission about the bar to the immigration and take carriage with my case and told the immigration I have changed to this agent. In May,I didn’t get any news from immigration and worried a lot. So I asked my lawyer team if they can write a complaint to the immigration. The lawyer team replied me that because this is an additional instructions and I need to pay $1000 (plus Gst). I think it’s really unfair for me and argue with me. I signed the contract said they will help me with case and this is a part of my case. I didn’t pay them any more money and I wrote the complaint to the immigration by myself. The lawyer team said my case is very urgent and they said they helped me a lot so that’s why charge so much for me. But the immigration refused the nomination because my boss bad record. The fact proved that what  my lawyer did does not work at all. Before this,I asked my lawyer if my case fail,do you refund me? They said if it is their fault yes,if not no. After I received the refusal letter from immigration and asked the lawyer team if they can return part is my fee,they said they don’t pay the result fee. I showed them the screenshots to show that they promised me before if it is their fault they will refund me. 

Today this morning they replied me and said ‘We will be informing the Department of Home Affairs that we can no longer act for you. I trust that 7 days will be adequate time for you to seek a different lawyer.’ 

I don’t want to look for any agents now. But I don’t know how I can let the immigration know my situation and contact me directly. 

Can anybody help me to figure out what I can do. I will really appreciate it is you can give me some suggestions. Thank you very much for everyone.

My dear friend Geace,

Sorry to hear your story. Don't keep your hopes up with your visa unless you find a new employer who can sponsor you before this 187 abolishes only if you have 3years of experience at present in your nominated occupation but I think it will be more tough for you as you had spend a lot of money already.

First you should have withdrawn your visa the moment you came to know about your employer bar. Secondly doesn't matter who the lawyer is no one can challenge immigration from the bar that was imposed on your employer. Your new agent has absolutely misguided you. They definitely knew your nomination will be refused one day. Jason knew you being innocent and a good opportunity for him to fetch money within 5months from you. I will suggest you to write a review on their website to make others aware about the fraud lawyer like Jason who believes in making money fast.

You can write a letter and explain your situation to DIBP but DIBP will not consider your case anymore as whatever happened its between you and your employer. Immi has no role to play in it but just before giving up try writing them a letter and explain you were no where at fault. 

One of my friend's friend got refusal for the same reason as well. He is working now for a new employer after refusal and trying for sponsorship from him. So all the best for your future. I am really sorry for what happened with you. Please don't rush while hiring a agent again.

• Like 2

Hi to all.. just got my golden call from my agent...this is my timeline.

Rcb approved-sept 2017

Visa application-sept 2017

Request police clearance and medical check-june 2019

All request submitted 22 june

Visa granted today 

State victoria..

Cheers everyone..

• Like 1
  • Congratulations 4

19 minutes ago, Emcee said:

Hi to all.. just got my golden call from my agent...this is my timeline.

Rcb approved-sept 2017

Visa application-sept 2017

Request police clearance and medical check-june 2019

All request submitted 22 june

Visa granted today 

State victoria..

Cheers everyone..

Congratulations mite

can u explain which occupation u applied for?

1 hour ago, Tosh14 said:

My dear friend Geace,

Sorry to hear your story. Don't keep your hopes up with your visa unless you find a new employer who can sponsor you before this 187 abolishes only if you have 3years of experience at present in your nominated occupation but I think it will be more tough for you as you had spend a lot of money already.

First you should have withdrawn your visa the moment you came to know about your employer bar. Secondly doesn't matter who the lawyer is no one can challenge immigration from the bar that was imposed on your employer. Your new agent has absolutely misguided you. They definitely knew your nomination will be refused one day. Jason knew you being innocent and a good opportunity for him to fetch money within 5months from you. I will suggest you to write a review on their website to make others aware about the fraud lawyer like Jason who believes in making money fast.

You can write a letter and explain your situation to DIBP but DIBP will not consider your case anymore as whatever happened its between you and your employer. Immi has no role to play in it but just before giving up try writing them a letter and explain you were no where at fault. 

One of my friend's friend got refusal for the same reason as well. He is working now for a new employer after refusal and trying for sponsorship from him. So all the best for your future. I am really sorry for what happened with you. Please don't rush while hiring a agent again.

Thank you very much for your comfort and suggestions. It’s too painful visa traveling. 

Hi to all.. 💐💐💐💐

just got my golden email today..

this is my timeline.

Rcb, nomination & visa applied feb 2018

RCB Approved  june 2018

nomination approved 11 July 2019

Requested medical only.

Visa granted today 

State SA

thanks for everyone support, 

best of luck everyone 

• Like 3
  • Congratulations 4

11 minutes ago, Bajajbajaj said:

Hi to all.. 💐💐💐💐

this is my timeline.

RCB Approved  june 2018

Requested medical only.

Visa granted today 

State SA

best of luck everyone 

congratulations

So happy for you

hope I can recieve good news soon

7 minutes ago, Bajajbajaj said:

Hi to all.. 💐💐💐💐

this is my timeline.

RCB Approved  june 2018

Requested medical only.

Visa granted today 

State SA

best of luck everyone 

Congratulations mate

is that continental or indian restaurant?

Aswell, turnover and number of employees working there?

• Congratulations 1

22 minutes ago, Bajajbajaj said:

Hi to all.. 💐💐💐💐

this is my timeline.

RCB Approved  june 2018

Requested medical only.

Visa granted today 

State SA

best of luck everyone 

Congratulations!! It’s time to celebrate 🎉 

i was wondering did they ask for form 80 ? 

My nomination approved on 12th July and requested form 80 and medical. My lawyer hasn’t submitted form 80 yet . 

Thank you 

• Like 1