187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

8 minutes ago, Avygill said:

Can anyone tell me What are the chances of Retail Manager’s Nomination approval.I am really worried as RT Manager is getting vanished day by day from RSMS ☹️

Nom and Visa Lodged Feb 2018..no news yet

Chances are good as long as it's a genuine position and there is a genuine need. If you applied in Feb 2018, you have just crossed your 16th month, there is no need to worry before Jan2020.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Hello guys newbie here. Just got a question and wondering if you have any ideas...

My owner is selling his business while I have waited 16 months after lodged my visa, no news yet. They said the business is going to transfer to new owner in few weeks time. What should I do? And what’s gonna happen?? So worried now! 

1 hour ago, rsmsqinoz said:

Hello guys newbie here. Just got a question and wondering if you have any ideas...

My owner is selling his business while I have waited 16 months after lodged my visa, no news yet. They said the business is going to transfer to new owner in few weeks time. What should I do? And what’s gonna happen?? So worried now! 

If the new owner keep the ABN, there’s no problems for the application. But If they change ABN, you’ll have to lodge a whole new application & nomination and wait all over again. 

Cause my boss have put the business on sale for 10 months now but no one have buy it yet.

14 minutes ago, preet1513 said:

and if the person gets his rsms visa granted 

and later on employer asks to sell the restaurant still a person needs  to lodge again visa and nomination or is it ok and just inform immigration and live in regional area

If the visa granted, there’re no problems with your visa and do not need to lodge again. But you still need to find a job in regional area and continue to work until 2 years are complete then u’re free to go anywhere. 

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, rsmsqinoz said:

Hi what is your occupation ?

5 hours ago, Diemlinh said:

If the visa granted, there’re no problems with your visa and do not need to lodge again. But you still need to find a job in regional area and continue to work until 2 years are complete then u’re free to go anywhere. 

Edited by Gaurav Raheja

17 minutes ago, Gaurav Raheja said:

I just have a quick query on above, if your employer A has applied for your RSMS visa and you have received your RSMS visa. Is there is any possibility that you can leave the job from employer A  and can go to some other regional area and work for different employer B and complete the two year time there ?

I just know my agent doesn’t create my own immi account few minute earlier. Just wondering is it possible the Agent through their to Company immi acocount to update my documents rather than create my personal immi  account.  

My Timeline:

Visa & Nomination applied: 18 Feb 2018

Nomination Approved: 1st July 2019

Qld

Visa Application filed status still showing received. No documents requested yet.

Has anybody got any idea how long it takes after nomination approval. As my visa application has not even raised yet.

Thanks In Advance 

11 hours ago, Bhav said:

My Timeline:

Visa & Nomination applied: 18 Feb 2018

Nomination Approved: 1st July 2019

Qld

Visa Application filed status still showing received. No documents requested yet.

Has anybody got any idea how long it takes after nomination approval. As my visa application has not even raised yet.

Thanks In Advance 

It’s late because of financial year have patience may be my this month or next you gonna receive visa.

thanks

Hi there 

Please somebody could advise me how could I create hap Id for my health examination. I tried on immi account under health declaration but couldn’t find out my visa class(187). Please if someone has the idea; please share.Thanks in advance 

2 hours ago, Harvinder said:

Hi there 

Please somebody could advise me how could I create hap Id for my health examination. I tried on immi account under health declaration but couldn’t find out my visa class(187). Please if someone has the idea; please share.Thanks in advance 

You cannot create HAP ID . MA forwards a medical examination letter that she receives from department while lodging your application. You should take this letter to BUPA while booking your test. So, ask your MA for this letter.

4 minutes ago, Tosh14 said:

You cannot create HAP ID . MA forwards a medical examination letter that she receives from department while lodging your application. You should take this letter to BUPA while booking your test. So, ask your MA for this letter.

You can create a HAP ID. You click on Health Assessment and then beside each applicant there will be a link that says Organise Health Examination.

By the way Bupa is not the only place where you can do your Medicals, depending on where you live you can search for a nearest approved Medical Test Centre.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Harvinder said:

Hi there 

You click on Health Assessment and then beside each applicant there will be a link that says Organise Health Examination.

56 minutes ago, mark23 said:

You can create a HAP ID. You click on Health Assessment and then beside each applicant there will be a link that says Organise Health Examination.

By the way Bupa is not the only place where you can do your Medicals, depending on where you live you can search for a nearest approved Medical Test Centre.

ohh yes I remember that now.🙄

• Haha 1

44 minutes ago, HARP said:

Hi I was silent reader as I got nomination refusal of retail manager and reason is not a genuine position. If I go to AAT, how many chances to win please reply me if anyone go through from this situation. 

Hi Harp

could you please share your timeline and company 

thnks

4 minutes ago, Avygill said:

Hi Harp

could you please share your timeline and company 

thnks

Hi it's 

Retail Manager

26th Feb 2018

Rcb, nomination and visa on same day

Rcb approved 

I nominated as retail manager in Petrol station with Independent company but my store includes post, liquor, grocery and resturant. Company has huge turnover. Even one person got rsms visa as retail manager with same company in 2015. I am working with this company since I applied my visa. 

My owner owns another 20 petrol station and he is not working with us. He is living in city.