187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

8 minutes ago, jassie said:

Hi guys, please anybody can advice me how I can send my pte score to immigration directly because my visa file has been opened and they want my pte score, thanks in advance

Upload it through your immi account and followup with a phone call or email.

On 04/07/2019 at 12:17, Geace said:

Hi everyone,

does anybody have any ideas about the processing time? My situation is that the immigration ask my lawyer if we will do explanation for the bar or not within two weeks,Ā actually we already done it before that ask. But after that, no any updates almost 3 weeks.

They are sleeping. Am been waiting for 6 months now

On 05/07/2019 at 12:16, jassie said:

Hi guys, please anybody can advice me how I can send my pte score to immigration directly because my visa file has been opened and they want my pte score, thanks in advance

Hi Jassie

Ā  From my understanding, you have to go to pearson website and log in through your details. In the pte score report section, find out share pte score and add Immigration and share it to them. You will get a confirmation of ordor in your mail. And send that email to Immigration. And first 5 pte share orders are free from Pearson.Ā 

• Like 1

Hi I have done PTE Exam in 2016 , In 2017 I applied 187 visa and I used this PTE Result and at the time of application my score was valid (only one year old at that time ). As we all know PTE /IELTS VALID FOR TWO years and for Immigration purposes three years . Now case officer allocated to my file and he asked me to contact PTE to attribute results to me . I contacted PTE and they said results score not valid now and they can'tĀ  share with any one ? Department want to verify Results online as usual or they want PTE send theĀ  results direct to them . Any idea guys what to do ?. please advise .

Ā 

Hey guys just a silent readerĀ 

Ā 

got my golden e mail today I wish every body good luck for theĀ Ā future and be positive. Remember law of attraction (youĀ get what you attract).Ā Ā I hope everyone one who waiting for the grant gets it with out any huddles and ASAP.Ā 

Good luck .. šŸ˜ŠĀ 

visa July 2017Ā 

got grant today 7 July 2019

thanks RSMS QUEENSLAND.

• Like 1
  • Congratulations 5

4 hours ago, Tiger said:

Hi I have done PTE Exam in 2016 , In 2017 I applied 187 visa and I used this PTE Result and at the time of application my score was valid (only one year old at that time ). As we all know PTE /IELTS VALID FOR TWO years and for Immigration purposes three years . Now case officer allocated to my file and he asked me to contact PTE to attribute results to me . I contacted PTE and they said results score not valid now and they can'tĀ  share with any one ? Department want to verify Results online as usual or they want PTE send theĀ  results direct to them . Any idea guys what to do ?. please advise .

Ā 

You have to share the report while applying. Now, the only option is contacting the pearson support center and request them to help. Usually, share with Immigration is ticked atomically while booking the PTE exam, so,you can check if it is already shared with Immigration?Ā 

31 minutes ago, Orpheus said:

You have to share the report while applying. Now, the only option is contacting the pearson support center and request them to help. Usually, share with Immigration is ticked atomically while booking the PTE exam, so,you can check if it is already shared with Immigration?Ā 

Thank you very much for the advise . I already requested to the support centre to helpĀ  . just waiting for them to get back to me . yes it was share with immigration in 2016 for my previous case and I wrote the department to check my File .Ā 

Ā 
got my golden e mail today I wish every body good luck for theĀ Ā future and be positive. Remember law of attraction (youĀ get what you attract).Ā Ā I hope everyone one who waiting for the grant gets it with out any huddles and ASAP.Ā 
Good luck .. [emoji4]Ā 
visa July 2017Ā 
thanks RSMS QUEENSLAND.
Wow.. what a good news..
PR on sunday.. man you wrote your luck
Yourself.

Good luck for future.. enjoy

6 hours ago, D j said:

Ā 

Good luck .. šŸ˜ŠĀ 

visa July 2017Ā 

thanks RSMS QUEENSLAND.

Congratulations.Ā 

Just a help guys after adding additional applicatiant do they get acknowledgment aswell like main applicant get when he logged the application..

i add my wife into my application do i get any acknowledgment for her from departmentĀ 

it only shows update on to my immi account

please help if any one have same experience??

2 hours ago, Xxx said:

Just a help guys after adding additional applicatiant do they get acknowledgment aswell like main applicant get when he logged the application..

i add my wife into my application do i get any acknowledgment for her from departmentĀ 

it only shows update on to my immi account

please help if any one have same experience??

Yes your wife will be issued bridging visa as well. I had added my daughter she was issued bridging visa.

15 hours ago, D j said:

Ā 

Good luck .. šŸ˜ŠĀ 

visa July 2017Ā 

thanks RSMS QUEENSLAND.

what is your occupation ?

Just when I am logging into the immi account as usual once a day and guess what, the status changed fromĀ initial assessmentĀ toĀ Finalised.

PR Granted just now!!

ACT Cook DE

Hong Kong single applicant

Cert 4 commercial Cookery studied in Australia

Oct 2016 457 applied

Mar 2017Ā 457 granted

Dec 2017 RCB

Jan 2017 RCB approved

Feb 2018 visa and nom applied (submitted form 80 and health check as well recommended by MA)

29 Apr 2019 nom approved (s56 request afp and overseas clearance)

10 May 2019 afp submitted

29 May 2019 police clearance sent from Hong Kong to immi (take 3-4 weeks for immi to receive)

8 Jul 2019 PR granted

ThankĀ you everyone for answering me question in the pastĀ and I wish you all get PR soon as I think they are speeding up the process.

• Like 1
  • Congratulations 11

Hi.

Can anyone explain me, like how can I send my pte score to immigration from my pte account?

Because my result will expire soon, and I don't know at the time of exam I tick on share with immigration or not.

I tried to do but getting confused like I'm in SA, soĀ  needsĀ  to share with immigration SA?, However. In my bridging visa copy it mention about NSW.

Thanks in advanceĀ 

Hi everyoneĀ 

mine two workmates applies as cook from same business and at same date they got there visa within 16 months. I applied as restaurant Manager with them on same date still waiting for nomination. Can someone suggest why is this so? Whatā€™s the possibility of mine approval?

confusedšŸ™

13 minutes ago, Saanu said:

Hi.

Can anyone explain me, like how can I send my pte score to immigration from my pte account?

Because my result will expire soon, and I don't know at the time of exam I tick on share with immigration or not.

I tried to do but getting confused like I'm in SA, soĀ  needsĀ  to share with immigration SA?, However. In my bridging visa copy it mention about NSW.

Thanks in advanceĀ 

DOHA sent me this when they required me to release pte scoreĀ 3 weeks ago. This is how you send score to them.

Also, in my case, iā€™ve sent score to themĀ at the time I lodged application but they still asked for it againĀ so it make me confused. So, i called Pte officeĀ and they told me to tell DOHA to contact them if they canā€™t access the score. And now iā€™m waiting for the outcome after submitted all s56 docs. Hopefully no problem about the pte score.Ā 

65BD0DFB-AF13-49C9-B171-EC68455E8BC0.jpeg

23 minutes ago, Diemlinh said:

DOHA sent me this when they required me to release pte scoreĀ 3 weeks ago. This is how you send score to them.

Also, in my case, iā€™ve sent score to themĀ at the time I lodged application but they still asked for it againĀ so it make me confused. So, i called Pte officeĀ and they told me to tell DOHA to contact them if they canā€™t access the score. And now iā€™m waiting for the outcome after submitted all s56 docs. Hopefully no problem about the pte score.Ā 

65BD0DFB-AF13-49C9-B171-EC68455E8BC0.jpeg

Thanks for your quick response šŸ‘šŸ‘

1 hour ago, Barinder said:

Hi everyoneĀ 

mine two workmates applies as cook from same business and at same date they got there visa within 16 months. I applied as restaurant Manager with them on same date still waiting for nomination. Can someone suggest why is this so? Whatā€™s the possibility of mine approval?

confusedšŸ™

So many cooks have received their visas in last few days. I don't know why are they not opening managers file ?Ā  May be its time for cooks.Ā šŸ¤£