187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

13 hours ago, Kuljit said:

Hi guys May 2017 cook WA 

got a sad news nomination got refused 3rd June. Saying business cannot afford to pay for next two years. So shocking as business have 1.8  million turn over  .

very frustrating 

Hi Kuljit, could you please be able to share in brief about what kind of restaurant or hotel and which part of WA you applied from.

cheers

23 hours ago, Rajat Babbar said:

35 days... hahahhaha
I am waiting from 8 months from requested documents...
Imagine my situation

Hi Rajat Babar 

You have traveled long after approval of Nomination. Sorry I forgot date of application of your Nomination and visa.

By the way mine is 30.10.2017 and 31.10.2017. Thanks 

Hi Rajat Babar 
You have traveled long after approval of Nomination. Sorry I forgot date of application of your Nomination and visa.
By the way mine is 30.10.2017 and 31.10.2017. Thanks 
Thanks brother.. my details

Nom - April 2017
Visa aug 2017

My file was opened on 31st oct 2018.

Extra papers are demanded . Like my qualification and PCC. Also my wife PCC and her english transcripts.

Everything submitted on 07th dec 2018.

Till THEN NO NEWS.

nomination is not cleared yet.

9 hours ago, Kuljit said:

I applied from franchise style dine in restaurant with 175 seats in south west WA 

Your case is quite shocking, rejection with 1.8 million turnover. Do you know how much GST your employer paid to ATO. It should be close to $100,000 atleast after deducting all sorts of expenses. If they hasn't paid any then i am assuming this might be reason for your rejection.

15 minutes ago, september cook 2017 said:

My CO said RPL can't substitute for all of the course content. as i applied oct 2017 . anyone have a account of legand.com.au for check the rules for oct 2017

visa refused for RPL

Is your RPL certified recognised within the  AQF(Australian Qualifications Framework) ?

46 minutes ago, september cook 2017 said:

yes, it is  certified recognised with in AQF

Thats sad news. 

I ll soon get refusal too then 😔😔

cuz i applied with RPL as well. 

Nomination got approve in march. 

Asked for Medical PCC and AFP

Edited by Aman3235

16 hours ago, Tosh14 said:

Your case is quite shocking, rejection with 1.8 million turnover. Do you know how much GST your employer paid to ATO. It should be close to $100,000 atleast after deducting all sorts of expenses. If they hasn't paid any then i am assuming this might be reason for your rejection.

Na mate everything is paid all financial documents up to date , CO just compared last year’s  turnover with previous 4 year’s turnover and said there is fall from turnover from 3 million to 1.8 million in last 4 yrs. 

but it’s everywhere when business is new it’s make lots money then it starts  going down with respect to years of operating . And obviously the operating costs will be less as well if the turnover is less. No reason to give Bulshit decision . 

Worst excuse ever. They can say anything just to close file. 

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, september cook 2017 said:

Co Said 187.234(c) RPL can not substitute for all credit transfer for RSMS Visa . 

So besides this Rpl, you didn't do the skill assessment? Or you skill assessment and RPL both but still got rejected,? 

21 hours ago, Kuljit said:

Na mate everything is paid all financial documents up to date , CO just compared last year’s  turnover with previous 4 year’s turnover and said there is fall from turnover from 3 million to 1.8 million in last 4 yrs. 

but it’s everywhere when business is new it’s make lots money then it starts  going down with respect to years of operating . And obviously the operating costs will be less as well if the turnover is less. No reason to give Bulshit decision . 

Worst excuse ever. They can say anything just to close file. 

Are you a restaurant manager? I got refused for the exact same reason, he compared with previous year and assume that the restaurant in the future can't pay for the next 2 years while this is the third year I got paid, provided all the payslips.

Please update spreadsheet with information below:

State: TAS
Birth Country: LR
Stream: 187 DE

Number of applicants: 2 
ENS 186 
Nomination applied: 8 Jun 2018
Visa Application submitted: 19 Jun 2018

Nomination approved on 21 Jun 2019
Medical and police clearance requested:  13 May 2019
Medical cleared  16 May 2019

Processing Team : VIC

On 19/06/2019 at 15:36, MNT said:

But my case is different,

applied in South Australia as a Retail Manager and Nomination got refused.

RCB Applied 07/2016

RCB Approved 09/2016

NOMINATION and VISA Applied 09/2016

NOMINATION got Refused 12/2017

Applied for AAT (Nomination and Visa) 01/2018

AAT Requested more information for Nomination 03/2019

NOMINATION Approved by AAT Officer without hearing 03/2018 (same day as we submitted the documents)

DOHA requests S56 More Information 26/04/2019

Submitted the Documents on the 09/05/2019

STILL NOTHING 🤞🤞🤞🤞

Hi mate. I am on a same situation. Have you still got any reply from the immigration? As my nomination refused this month and applied for review to AAT. 

Wondering bro did you submit any skill assessment doc for this case? And for what purpose they refused your nomination? 

2 hours ago, ring3018 said:

Are you a restaurant manager? I got refused for the exact same reason, he compared with previous year and assume that the restaurant in the future can't pay for the next 2 years while this is the third year I got paid, provided all the payslips.

Na mate I am cook working there from 2 yrs , and continue going to work. One day our time will come. 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Sammy123 said:

Applied for Direct Entry on Feb. 2018. RCB approved after a week...not any information after then....

Same here brother (offshore 😔)

and I think there are many in the same boat, but don’t worry time will come soon 👍🏻

15 hours ago, Samio said:

Hi mate. I am on a same situation. Have you still got any reply from the immigration? As my nomination refused this month and applied for review to AAT. 

Wondering bro did you submit any skill assessment doc for this case? And for what purpose they refused your nomination? 

Hi Samio,

Immigration contacted me and asked for more information. I have provided them too. All the details are above.

NO I didn’t provide any Skill Assessment for this application, because you cannot do since Retail Manager is not on the list anymore. But I recently got a Cafe n Restaurant Manager Skill Assessment Positive. But I am thinking heather to submit that to Immigration or just keep it for now n use it for a different application...