Jump to content

You're currently viewing the forum as a Guest
register-now-button_orig.png
and join in with discussions   
ask migration questions
message other members

..and much much more!

Big bird 12

187 Visa Processing Time

Recommended Posts

31 minutes ago, Avi13 said:

Hi guys 

just want to share my good news with you .

applied may 2017 

 retail manager nsw 

nomination approved  after submission of requested documents 

grant visa on 5 of June 2019

All the best to all . 

Congratulations Avi. Please share something about ur business. Is it independent?  Service station or convenience store ? Franchise ? Turnover or staff ?

What was the document requested ?

Sorry about many questions but it will be help. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, Kushang said:

hello everyone,
Actually me and my partner both hold BVA visa and we both are planning to travel next week and I already applied for our BVB through my immi-account.
But I'm not sure do I have to submit 2 seperate application for BVB visa or in 1 application for me and my partner should be fine.
I only paid $145 fees for my application and I mentioned my partner as well in this application But I'm not sure do I have to lodge seperate application for my partner as well or not.Because last time my MARA agent lodge two seperate application for me and my partner for BVB visa and it cost me around $300.
So I'm bit confused.

Thanks.

No at all , only you need one application for whole family, I mean if you have even kids, I have done that, I think your MA cheated on you that he is lodging saparate application

Edited by jassie

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Davv said:

Hi Avi, congratulation for you PR . can you please tell us which date they request documents for Nomination and which date your Nomination approved.  Thanks

File opened and requested documents for nomination in march and and submitted in 28 days 

in April 3 days after got nomination approved.

2 weeks latter in April requested documents for visa and submitted docs in last 28th day .

grant visa after 4 days .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Tosh14 said:

Congratulations Avi. Please share something about ur business. Is it independent?  Service station or convenience store ? Franchise ? Turnover or staff ?

What was the document requested ?

Sorry about many questions but it will be help. 

It’s grocery store Franchise.

all the financial documents , ASICS , .org chart  and company related documents

more than 2 million turn over . 8-9 people working there but not any full time.

 

  • Thanks 1
  • Congratulations 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Avi13 said:

It’s grocery store Franchise.

all the financial documents , ASICS , .org chart  and company related documents

more than 2 million turn over . 8-9 people working there but not any full time.

 

 Hi Avii congratulations How many applicants in your visa file? When is your date that you submitted documents after granted nomination. I have submitted my documents by 22nd May 2019  waiting for visa? Applicants are 3 family members.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Sameer 120 said:

 Hi Avii congratulations How many applicants in your visa file? When is your date that you submitted documents after granted nomination. I have submitted my documents by 22nd May 2019  waiting for visa? Applicants are 3 family members.

My bro is waiting from 17 may 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi Sameer

As you would have known that my nomination approved on 23.4.2019 and the  visa file opened on the same and requested for more documents. Those were submitted on 9 May 2019 and still waiting for grant of visa. However, its really stressful time. Looking for prayers.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Tipu Khan said:

Hi Sameer

As you would have known that my nomination approved on 23.4.2019 and the  visa file opened on the same and requested for more documents. Those were submitted on 9 May 2019 and still waiting for grant of visa. However, its really stressful time. Looking for prayers.

Thanks Tipu,,I hope we all get visa soon..good luck.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
17 minutes ago, jabedrashed3@gmail.com said:

hey anyone knows, after submitted all documents whats the immmi account status shows ...my one showing initial assessment ....

 

My status shows further Assessment,  I have submitted my documents for visa. However, immigration didn’t asked for any documents for nomination file, my status changed from initial assessment to further assessment after requested documents ,which is I submitted after 10 days.

Edited by Sameer 120
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
hey anyone knows, after submitted all documents whats the immmi account status shows ...my one showing initial assessment ....
 
Very strange.. if you have submitted papers then it should change to further assessment

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Rajat Babbar said:
3 hours ago, jabedrashed3@gmail.com said:
hey anyone knows, after submitted all documents whats the immmi account status shows ...my one showing initial assessment ....
 

Very strange.. if you have submitted papers then it should change to further assessment

Not necessarily. Mine went straight from application received to finalised even though the requested further information and medicals. All was supplied by End of May 2019 and visa status remained received right up until it was granted end of April.

Edited by elizawho77
  • Like 1

Occupation: Room Leader
State: SA
Visa type: 187 RSMS
Applicants: 6
Country: UK
Nomination lodged: June 2018
Visa lodged:  June 2018

Visa Granted 24th April 2019

 IMMI Status finalised

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Not necessarily. Mine went straight from application received to finalised even though the requested further information and medicals. All was supplied by End of May 2019 and visa status remained received right up until it was granted end of April.
Very strange .. but as per my knowledge

Visa fees paid - RECIEVED

File opened - INITIAL ASSESSMENT

Extra papers demanded and supplied - FURTHER ASSESSMENT.

Visa done - FINALIZED.

Where as you can understand how universe works but you cant understand how Aus immi department works ?

New story for every individual..


  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Rajat Babbar said:

Very strange .. but as per my knowledge

Visa fees paid - RECIEVED

File opened - INITIAL ASSESSMENT

Extra papers demanded and supplied - FURTHER ASSESSMENT.

Visa done - FINALIZED.

Where as you can understand how universe works but you cant understand how Aus immi department works ?

New story for every individual..

 

Absolutely! 😃

I was waiting so long for my status to go to further assessment checking every day once we submitted all our documents. My shock when I woke in the morning it was finalised... I thought we have been refused for the second time 🙈

  • Like 1

Occupation: Room Leader
State: SA
Visa type: 187 RSMS
Applicants: 6
Country: UK
Nomination lodged: June 2018
Visa lodged:  June 2018

Visa Granted 24th April 2019

 IMMI Status finalised

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Sameer 120 said:

 Hi Avii congratulations How many applicants in your visa file? When is your date that you submitted documents after granted nomination. I have submitted my documents by 22nd May 2019  waiting for visa? Applicants are 3 family members.

 

5 hours ago, Rajat Babbar said:
7 hours ago, jabedrashed3@gmail.com said:
hey anyone knows, after submitted all documents whats the immmi account status shows ...my one showing initial assessment ....
 

Very strange.. if you have submitted papers then it should change to further assessment

It’s not necessarily to change status as mine showed initial even after submission.

changed further assessment to finalised just in few minutes. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Sameer 120 said:

 Hi Avii congratulations How many applicants in your visa file? When is your date that you submitted documents after granted nomination. I have submitted my documents by 22nd May 2019  waiting for visa? Applicants are 3 family members.

We were 2 applicants. 

We submitted on 28 May 2019

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Avi13 said:

We were 2 applicants. 

We submitted on 28 May 2019

Hi Guys, in evidence of relationship my Ma only attached my marriage certificate 5 years old  is that enough , passport and bank statement have my spouse name  allready  or i need attach more documents to proof of relationship???? Can you please somebody tell me . will be very thankfull for your help

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I must confess patience isn't my strong point, I called immi today to advise that I have updated all requested information, nomination already approved, and stuck on Further Assessment.

The issue I have is this, the industry I am in means job openings happen between now and August in Europe, I have a couple of reasonable offers on the table, but prefer to stay with my employer here in Australia.

If my visa gets refused, I will have to wait potentially until this time next year for an opening. 

They will not even discuss a case with you, and to top it off, I have to pay over $5000 as a deposit for next year for my child's schooling, In which I will not get back.

I'm right on the limit of the global processing time, and feel like a lot of people on here that are in a much worse position than myself, that we are obviously just a number. No care for personal circumstance.

Moan over

  • Like 2
  • Sad 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Jonjo said:

I must confess patience isn't my strong point, I called immi today to advise that I have updated all requested information, nomination already approved, and stuck on Further Assessment.

The issue I have is this, the industry I am in means job openings happen between now and August in Europe, I have a couple of reasonable offers on the table, but prefer to stay with my employer here in Australia.

If my visa gets refused, I will have to wait potentially until this time next year for an opening. 

They will not even discuss a case with you, and to top it off, I have to pay over $5000 as a deposit for next year for my child's schooling, In which I will not get back.

I'm right on the limit of the global processing time, and feel like a lot of people on here that are in a much worse position than myself, that we are obviously just a number. No care for personal circumstance.

Moan over

Hey Jonjo 

 

Did you just really said that to them. This is really bold.

What did they replied to you ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Tosh14 said:

Hey Jonjo 

 

Did you just really said that to them. This is really bold.

What did they replied to you ?

That's the explanation he's giving to us, not them. He's only told Immi that he's updated everything.


I do not sing in the shower, I think in the shower. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, MilaMocha said:

That's the explanation he's giving to us, not them. He's only told Immi that he's updated everything.

Ohh 😂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi everyone,

Being the silent reader all this time, here's my timeline, 

Hairdresser (not a common one here)

July 2018 RCB approved 

August 2018 Nomination applied

October 2018 Visa Application applied 

11 June 2019 Nomination approved

Change to Initial Assessment 

Company with 8 full time and apprentices, I don't know much about the turn over but my boss a very book to book lady, everything in order for the government.

So happy for it, but I've not done any health or afp etc, waiting for health check up next week

Hope this could give some hope for you guys especially hairdresser as I didn't heard much from this group, I never expected this timeline for my nomination to be approved, thanks to the prayer from friends and family. 

  • Thanks 1
  • Congratulations 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Stone said:

Hi everyone,

Being the silent reader all this time, here's my timeline, 

Hairdresser (not a common one here)

July 2018 RCB approved 

August 2018 Nomination applied

October 2018 Visa Application applied 

11 June 2019 Nomination approved

Change to Initial Assessment 

Company with 8 full time and apprentices, I don't know much about the turn over but my boss a very book to book lady, everything in order for the government.

So happy for it, but I've not done any health or afp etc, waiting for health check up next week

Hope this could give some hope for you guys especially hairdresser as I didn't heard much from this group, I never expected this timeline for my nomination to be approved, thanks to the prayer from friends and family. 

 Congratulations Stone 👍

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/06/2019 at 16:27, jabedrashed3@gmail.com said:

hey anyone knows, after submitted all documents whats the immmi account status shows ...my one showing initial assessment ....

 

Hi Abujabedrashed,

It's ok as long as your nomination approved. Also, there are a lot of people on this forum have been granted their visa even though they are showing received or initial assessment 🙂 

Don't tension too much please.

Thank you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×