187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

2 hours ago, Sameer 120 said:

Occupation cook,  visa and nomination inJune 2017 state SA, asked pc and spouse English in 12th May same day nomination granted, provided requested documents in 22nd June. Still waiting for visa.

22nd june 2018? 

12 hours ago, Rian said:

I am the owner-director and nominee too, yes I applied  Oct 2018.

On refusal notification CO mentions about  job description says its similar role like retail supervisor  also my wife works there too he thought that I will continue to work in the store and will not be involved in greater decisions of the store and some about the Org Chart did not mention me as RM link to director.

It seems to me MA didn't describe my job description well enough also I have another business but CO mention didn't if the company has another business or will in the future.

I have 21 days timeframe to lodge  I am in dilemma to apply for AAT or 189 but for that one I have to get 7 to get registere as a nurse it take around 2 months also I finished my nursing in Feb 19, was studying  part time also  can apply for Graduate visa.

Pleas advise what is best option for me also ask MA to processing free cost for next lodgemt as its could be there error too.

You are not clear. Are u the applicant or the sponsor ? 

You have other business.. What does this mean ?

14 hours ago, Preet🙏 said:

My nomination is refused for RSMS 187 after 19 months and immigration not given any reason and does not asked for any further documents. I submitted all documents on time. Position retail Manager in QLd in regional area. 

Can u tell us a little more about the business. Were you working in the business,franchise,turnover etc ?

It will be a help

6 hours ago, Tosh14 said:

Can u tell us a little more about the business. Were you working in the business,franchise,turnover etc ?

It will be a help

Sunshine state nearly 1 million turnover but know I decided to go back to my country. I didn’t want to waste my more life in Australia 

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, Preet🙏 said:

Sunshine state nearly 1 million turnover but know I decided to go back to my country. I didn’t want to waste my more life in Australia 

Hi preet, don't be sad , apply AAT if your position is genuine, believe me it's very easy to win bcuz this is my own experience, but I could not win bcuz business was sold already and I had not any paper to show in court, It was my fault , now I'm waiting for my 187 visa for last 16 months, I am in australia 13 years and still struggling, don't be sad just try your best, good luck

• Like 1

Hey guys, my colleagues and I got visa granted early march. Today we found out our workplace has sold to another company. We were asked to apply for the positions with that company, but already know they are fully staffed and don't need more people. Are we ok to look for a job somewhere else, while staying in the area with same postcode? We will apply anyways just be safe. Our lawyer advised us to take whatever we can find within that company, but personally I can't support myself or my family just with casual work.

Thank you guys hopefully you can help me

Hi friends, 

Rcb applied  : sep 2017

Rcb approved : oct 2017

Nomination applied: End of Oct 2017

Visa applied:  First week Nov 2017

Position: Sales and marketing manager 

State : SA

Waiting for good news 🤞🤞🤞

51 minutes ago, hushi19 said:

Hey guys, my colleagues and I got visa granted early march. Today we found out our workplace has sold to another company. We were asked to apply for the positions with that company, but already know they are fully staffed and don't need more people. Are we ok to look for a job somewhere else, while staying in the area with same postcode? We will apply anyways just be safe. Our lawyer advised us to take whatever we can find within that company, but personally I can't support myself or my family just with casual work.

Your migration agent  can help you, please, book a appointment to professional migration agent or lawyer. This is better for you. Good luck 

Edited by Sameer 120

56 minutes ago, hushi19 said:

It is not your fault and it's the company's fault. However, stay in the regional place and look for work just to be sure, keep the email/answer from the company said that they don't want you anymore.

Edited by ring3018

1 hour ago, Sameer 120 said:

Your migration agent  can help you, please, book a appointment to professional migration agent or lawyer. This is better for you. Good luck 

What a great advise. He has spoken to his MA already and mentioned his thoughts. Now he would like to have member's opinion if anyone has any knowledge regarding this.

• Haha 1

Hi Friends,

I am newbies to this forum. I applied 187 DRT on Nov 2017 and today I got an email requested functional English for my partner but they don't provide any method to pay $4882.  Does anyone know how to get VAC2 invoice? Much appreciate your reply. 

On 04/06/2019 at 12:23, Ravi patel said:

Hi guys,

got golden email today

visa and nomination lodged on aug 2017

canberra 

position - ict support technician 

co allocated for my application- 23 April 219 document requested- afp, medicals and spouse ielts

co allocated for nomination- 10 May 2019 

requested established organisation (latest financial evidence) which was normal request

all documents submitted I’m mid May 

nomination approved - 30 May and invoice generated on same day for vac2

visa grant today 

all the best to all of u guys

hi Ravi

how Did you request CO for VAC2 incoice?

Hi Guys. Just giving an update. 

Got my nomination approved 2 days ago. 

Position: fleet manager QLD 

nomination and visa applied 02/03/18

RCB approved Nov/18

nomination approved 04/06/19

still waiting for the visa. Let’s see. 

• Congratulations 2

On 04/06/2019 at 10:04, Sameer 120 said:How many applicants in your visa? And what sort of documents requested?

Four. PCC, Medical and form

1 hour ago, LeoCapote said:

Hi Guys. Just giving an update. 

Got my nomination approved 2 days ago. 

Position: fleet manager QLD 

nomination and visa applied 02/03/18

RCB approved Nov/18

nomination approved 04/06/19

still waiting for the visa. Let’s see. 

Hi

what is the maximum time period to get visa after the approval of nomination ?

Update from me, our police checks from UK finally arrived, uploaded them to my immi account, that's everything they asked for.

Nomination approved in April 2019

All requested documents uploaded as per request on form 56.

One way or the other I'm guessing we will find out soon  if the visa is granted, or I end up looking for another new football club overseas.

Good luck to everyone, and will keep you posted on our outcome.

4 hours ago, LeoCapote said:

Hard to know. Unfortunately, still on the processing time. Nothing to do. Just pray 

Thanks a lot for kind response. It’s basically encouragement from a Forum member. Good luck to LeoCapote as well.

hello everyone,
Actually me and my partner both hold BVA visa and we both are planning to travel next week and I already applied for our BVB through my immi-account.
But I'm not sure do I have to submit 2 seperate application for BVB visa or in 1 application for me and my partner should be fine.
I only paid $145 fees for my application and I mentioned my partner as well in this application But I'm not sure do I have to lodge seperate application for my partner as well or not.Because last time my MARA agent lodge two seperate application for me and my partner for BVB visa and it cost me around $300.
So I'm bit confused.

Thanks.

Hi guys 

just want to share my good news with you .

applied may 2017 

retail manager nsw 

nomination approved  after submission of requested documents 

grant visa on 5 of June 2019

All the best to all . 

• Like 1
  • Congratulations 6

28 minutes ago, Avi13 said:

Hi guys 

just want to share my good news with you .

applied may 2017 

retail manager nsw 

nomination approved  after submission of requested documents 

grant visa on 5 of June 2019

All the best to all . 

Hi Avi, congratulation for you PR . can you please tell us which date they request documents for Nomination and which date your Nomination approved.  Thanks