187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

6 hours ago, Tipu said:

My visa file was opened on the same day when my nomination was approved. Asked for some documents for processing the visa, which were submitted on 9.5.2019 I.e. within 15 days. No news till today. Hope to hear good news soon.

Please can u explain from which occupation u applied , when, and from which state?

6 hours ago, Feb18cook said:

As I think, It seems like it’s 4.5 OVERALL as its written there “average of four components”

I think, I should ask my MA as well

thanks anyways

Yes it is. 

I checked it with my agent when I applied 187

9 hours ago, Tipu said:

My visa file was opened on the same day when my nomination was approved. Asked for some documents for processing the visa, which were submitted on 9.5.2019 I.e. within 15 days. No news till today. Hope to hear good news soon.

I have submitted my documents on 22 nd May still no news for Visa what is your occupation?

5 hours ago, Ravi patel said:

VAC2 payment has to be paid when spouse doesn’t have English test. Immi will ask to pay only when application is decision ready

Do we have to pay that money even if we prove that spouse's medium of education was english for 5 year continuous.

Hi guys,

got golden email today

visa and nomination lodged on aug 2017

canberra 

position - ict support technician 

co allocated for my application- 23 April 219 document requested- afp, medicals and spouse ielts

co allocated for nomination- 10 May 2019 

requested established organisation (latest financial evidence) which was normal request

all documents submitted I’m mid May 

nomination approved - 30 May and invoice generated on same day for vac2

visa grant today 

all the best to all of u guys

• Like 2
  • Congratulations 7

11 hours ago, Barinder said:

Please can u explain from which occupation u applied , when, and from which state?

Childcare worker from ACT

Nomination applied on 30.10.17

visa applied on 31.10.2017

nomination file opened on 20.3.2019

nomination approved on 23.4.2019  and opened visa file same day. 

Asking documents filed on 9.5.2019. No news so far. 

We applied in 22/01/2018 . Do my spouse needs to do ielts because she is holding CIMA advance diploma (4years) and bachelor degree of business mgt (1year) U.K. 

Edited by Pro

On 31/05/2019 at 17:24, Rajat Babbar said:

No friend. This is not true.
I try to train the brain to be positive,

But overall I am doing it for all of us
On this forum.

Because of none of even our family members
know the invisible stress we have for
Our visa.

I really want all of us to get vi

Hi guys,

Sad very sad news for me. Even though was dam sure to get my so-called golden email for PR?

But shatter my dream when I hear from MA about my nomination Refusal and there is some reason and I am the owner and director of the business.

Reason for this refusal is that the case officer assessed that you will not be performing the full role of a retail manager.

Retail Manager 

Qld

Oct 2018.Rcb approved in 2 weeks 

Please, advice AAT would be the better option or go with 189?

Hence 2 years to 1-year approx time ratio as if AAT and 187 processing time difference. But I need at least  2 to 3 months time in order to lodge 187 form today Registration with IELTS 7 each.

Thanks 

23 minutes ago, Rian said:

Hi guys,

Sad very sad news for me. Even though was dam sure to get my so-called golden email for PR?

But shatter my dream when I hear from MA about my nomination Refusal and there is some reason and I am the owner and director of the business.

Reason for this refusal is that the case officer assessed that you will not be performing the full role of a retail manager.

Retail Manager 

Qld

Hence 2 years to 1-year approx time ratio as if AAT and 187 processing time difference. But I need at least  2 to 3 months time in order to lodge 187 form today Registration with IELTS 7 each.

Thanks 

How can they assessed that you will not be preforming the full role of a retail manager? Is it because they came to the shop and did the investigation or because the job description your MA wrote was not good? I mean, he assessed based on what? On his own imagination? 

Hi guys,
Retail Manager 
Qld
Thanks 
This is heart breaking brother..
But promise me you will get up and fight again.. push your limits. Correct what was wrong and re do it..

Hi guys I am a silent follower of this forum!!

My company wants to enquiry about my nomination for 187 RSMS DE

Can anyone please answer my simple question!!

thanks in advance  

1) what email address do they send the inquiry? 
2) What wording should they use? 
3) anything else anyone can advise? 

8 hours ago, Rajat Babbar said:

This is heart breaking brother..
But promise me you will get up and fight again.. push your limits. Correct what was wrong and re do it..

Yeah bro i will do my best.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Rian said:

Hi guys,

Retail Manager 

Qld

Thanks 

Hi Rian 

Its really sad and strange. Did u applied in oct 2018 ? They opened ur file quick. Did u or owner get any phone call before refusal ?

" userid="276742"] My nomination is refused for RSMS 187 after 19 months and immigration not given any reason and does not asked for any further documents. I submitted all documents on time. Position retail Manager in QLd in regional area. 

Sorry to hear that. From what sorts of industry you got sponsorship?

1 hour ago, Tosh14 said:

Hi Rian 

Its really sad and strange. Did u applied in oct 2018 ? They opened ur file quick. Did u or owner get any phone call before refusal ?

I am the owner-director and nominee too, yes I applied  Oct 2018.

On refusal notification CO mentions about  job description says its similar role like retail supervisor  also my wife works there too he thought that I will continue to work in the store and will not be involved in greater decisions of the store and some about the Org Chart did not mention me as RM link to director.

It seems to me MA didn't describe my job description well enough also I have another business but CO mention didn't if the company has another business or will in the future.

I have 21 days timeframe to lodge  I am in dilemma to apply for AAT or 189 but for that one I have to get 7 to get registere as a nurse it take around 2 months also I finished my nursing in Feb 19, was studying  part time also  can apply for Graduate visa.

Pleas advise what is best option for me also ask MA to processing free cost for next lodgemt as its could be there error too.

12 hours ago, Tipu said:

Hi Sameer 120

Please share your occupation and State?

Occupation cook,  visa and nomination inJune 2017 state SA, asked pc and spouse English in 12th May same day nomination granted, provided requested documents in 22nd June. Still waiting for visa.