187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

Hello everyone,

i am so pleased to announce that i got my golden email of 187 DE visa approval yesterday. Words are less to express my feeling. 

Thank you all on this forum who gave so much support and appropriate knowledge all through my journey here.

i wish and pray everyone on the forum and out get their golden emails soon. Good luck guys.

Thank you all once again. God bless all of you 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

• Like 2
  • Congratulations 9

Hi Everyone just wondering that my CO requested for Polio Vaccination certificate is it possible i can do it in W.A or need to go overseas? Is anyone else been requested same thing? If yes assist me plz thanks

8 hours ago, Sharma99 said:

Hello everyone,

i am so pleased to announce that i got my golden email of 187 DE visa approval yesterday. Words are less to express my feeling. 

Thank you all on this forum who gave so much support and appropriate knowledge all through my journey here.

i wish and pray everyone on the forum and out get their golden emails soon. Good luck guys.

Thank you all once again. God bless all of you 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

Congrats..

which occupation, state and timeline?

1 hour ago, Feb18cook said:

Hey friends

what score does a spouse need in ielts for 187

is it 4.5 each or overall

thanks

4.5 each mate also if you studied bachelor degree 3 years or schooling in English medium,you can claim that on functional English as well.

Edited by Sameer 120

Hi friends 

In my case, after 18 months of wait.  file has opened Co asked for proofs of residency that I am living and working in the the restaurant already.  All has been submitted last week.  Anyone can tell what the outcome would be I am so tensed now. Occupation is restaurant manager. 

Thanks 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Lynkim said:

It’s overall 4.5

Please don’t be smart if you don’t knowRequest Detail
-5-
Evidence of functional English language ability
All applicants (other than an applicant who has been nominated as a Minister of Religion
by a religious institution or a member of the family unit of that person) aged 18 or over are required to demonstrate that they have functional English or pay the second instalment of the visa application charge. Provide one of the following items of evidence:
1 evidence the applicant achieved an International English Language Testing System (IELTS) average band score of at least 4.5 based on the four test components of speaking, reading, writing and listening in a test conducted not more than 12 months before lodging the visa application or at the time of processing the visa application
2 evidence the applicant achieved a Test of English as a Foreign Language internet- based test (TOEFL iBT) total band score of at least 32 based on the four components of speaking, reading, writing and listening in a test conducted not more than 12 months before lodging the relevant application to migrate or at the time of processing the relevant application to migrate
3 evidence the applicant achieved a Pearson Test of English (PTE) Academic test overall band score of at least 30 based on the four test components of speaking, reading, writing and listening in a test conducted not more than 12 months before lodging the relevant application to migrate or at the time of processing the relevant application to migrate
4 Results of a Cambridge English: Advanced (CAE) test conducted from 1 January 2015 in which you obtained an overall band score of at least 147 across the four test components
5 evidence the applicant holds an award (being a degree, a higher degree, a diploma or a trade certificate) that required at least two years full time study or training and all instruction (including instruction received in other courses for which the applicant was allowed credit) for that award was conducted in English
6 evidence the applicant completed all years of primary education and at least three years of secondary education at educational institutions in which all instruction was conducted in English
7 evidence the applicant completed at least five years of secondary education at institutions in which all instruction was conducted in English
8 evidence the applicant successfully completed in Australia at least one year of full
time study or equivalent part time study towards a degree, higher degree, diploma or associate diploma at an institution or institutions where all the instruction was conducted in English
9 evidence the applicant has been assessed as having functional English by an Adult Migrant English Programme (AMEP) provider.. 

Just sharing abit of happiness,

Nomination Appoved 03 / 06 / 2019

Visa applied on 21 / 02 / 2018

Postition Cook/ NSW

Medical and police check asked.

Trust in God and he will make your way.

Lets see how it goes until I get the golden ticket.

• Like 1
  • Congratulations 2

35 minutes ago, JUU said:

Just sharing abit of happiness,

Nomination Appoved 03 / 06 / 2019

Visa applied on 21 / 02 / 2018

Postition Cook/ NSW

Medical and police check asked.

Trust in God and he will make your way.

Lets see how it goes until I get the golden ticket.

Hi Juu, congratulation for your nomination . Did immi request you any documents before nomination approved???? if yes which documents they request you and when you submit ????

7 hours ago, Sameer 120 said:

Please don’t be smart if you don’t knowRequest Detail
-5-
Evidence of functional English language ability
All applicants (other than an applicant who has been nominated as a Minister of Religion
by a religious institution or a member of the family unit of that person) aged 18 or over are required to demonstrate that they have functional English or pay the second instalment of the visa application charge. Provide one of the following items of evidence:
1 evidence the applicant achieved an International English Language Testing System (IELTS) average band score of at least 4.5 based on the four test components of speaking, reading, writing and listening in a test conducted not more than 12 months before lodging the visa application or at the time of processing the visa application
2 evidence the applicant achieved a Test of English as a Foreign Language internet- based test (TOEFL iBT) total band score of at least 32 based on the four components of speaking, reading, writing and listening in a test conducted not more than 12 months before lodging the relevant application to migrate or at the time of processing the relevant application to migrate
3 evidence the applicant achieved a Pearson Test of English (PTE) Academic test overall band score of at least 30 based on the four test components of speaking, reading, writing and listening in a test conducted not more than 12 months before lodging the relevant application to migrate or at the time of processing the relevant application to migrate
4 Results of a Cambridge English: Advanced (CAE) test conducted from 1 January 2015 in which you obtained an overall band score of at least 147 across the four test components
5 evidence the applicant holds an award (being a degree, a higher degree, a diploma or a trade certificate) that required at least two years full time study or training and all instruction (including instruction received in other courses for which the applicant was allowed credit) for that award was conducted in English
6 evidence the applicant completed all years of primary education and at least three years of secondary education at educational institutions in which all instruction was conducted in English
7 evidence the applicant completed at least five years of secondary education at institutions in which all instruction was conducted in English
8 evidence the applicant successfully completed in Australia at least one year of full
time study or equivalent part time study towards a degree, higher degree, diploma or associate diploma at an institution or institutions where all the instruction was conducted in English
9 evidence the applicant has been assessed as having functional English by an Adult Migrant English Programme (AMEP) provider.. 

I am just telling you based on my experience. It’s overall 4.5 

I have never been smart I don’t understand why you are upset about this

2 hours ago, Davv said:

Hi Juu, congratulation for your nomination . Did immi request you any documents before nomination approved???? if yes which documents they request you and when you submit ????

Nope they didnt ask for any nomination document. I didnt update anything after initial submittion. But before they approved my nomination, my boss received a call from immigration and got many questions regarding my position and how long I was working there for. Hope this help.

My visa file was opened on the same day when my nomination was approved. Asked for some documents for processing the visa, which were submitted on 9.5.2019 I.e. within 15 days. No news till today. Hope to hear good news soon.

• Thanks 1

On 23/02/2019 at 00:25, Ninang said:

Hi all,

Been quite from posting inquiries to this forum for a while, now I’d be much appreciated for anyone who has experienced the same circumstance as I am having, pls feel free to share out.

My application is DE 187- Restaurant Manager, applied in May 2017 in Qld. This recent Wednesday, there were 2 Border force officers coming to our restaurant to interview both me and my owner. Key questions were abt what duties I am doing and any jobs involving me and my owner, or does owner participate in any operations which could be done by me. After all, I guess we both did our best in giving them same answers of the reality was, so it was alright.

Basing on all experience of anyone here in this forum who has been through, do you know how long Immi will get back with their decision on the application.

pls share if you have any info.

Thanks all.

Hi Ninang did you get any updates in regards to your application. 

Edited by Tanu