187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

1 minute ago, Emcee said:

Hi to all. Just want to ask for 187 de if you know what month are the immi processing at the moment?and does anybody redo medical as the 1st one was done at the time of the application? Still waiting for any updates. Application lodge sept2017 and im a welder.. thanks 

Hi emcee this is the link below which can give you rough estimate.  But as far as i have observed, people are getting results from aug 2017  but few in this forum waiting from 2016 on the other hand few got pr who applied feb 2018. 

http://www.iscah.com/dha-meeting-outlining-backlog-applications/

13 hours ago, Manu said:

They could have refused it straight away instead of asking for evidence. Been working there 4 years now.

They give you 28 days to reply incase the original ABN is still active. After this time the visa will be refused because the ABN has to match for both nomination and visa application. Explaining to immigration why the ABN changed will not change anything. To avoid having a visa refusal on your record you might want to withdraw the visa application and your employer can start the nomination process again under the correct ABN.

18 hours ago, Mohammed said:

My nomination refused so my MA apply AAT. Yesterday CO send an email to withdraw my visa file. My MA saying I have to apply AAT for visa also. Is it true? We have to apply AAT separate for nomination and visa file. Please guys give your opinions. 

12 hours ago, Mohammed said:

Thank you. Yes I have skill assessment and I am waiting for 489 visa. Too much money gambling. 

Which occupation did u applied for?

1 hour ago, Harry80 said:

Hey guys just wanna share a good news with you I got my nomination approved today .

cook - Qld 

RCB +nomi +visa applied 

12/2017 .

waiting for visa now.

What sort of documents they requested for visa? I have submitted requested documents 23rd of May. Waiting for visa, same occupations like yours, I applied  in June  2017. 

17 minutes ago, Sameer 120 said:

What sort of documents they requested for visa? I have submitted requested documents 23rd of May. Waiting for visa, same occupations like yours, I applied  in June  2017. 

Hey Sameer 

i have submitted all the documents already but they just asked for medical.

6 hours ago, Wonderingaloud said:

They give you 28 days to reply incase the original ABN is still active. After this time the visa will be refused because the ABN has to match for both nomination and visa application. Explaining to immigration why the ABN changed will not change anything. To avoid having a visa refusal on your record you might want to withdraw the visa application and your employer can start the nomination process again under the correct ABN.

Do i need to withdraw both nomination and visa files or i can still keep the nomination file? Thanks for helping mate.so stressful .second times am having issue with my nomination 

Hi All... newbie to this forum. Just a quick question, if anyone can help me out. I am due to apply for my 187TRT. My wife is pregnant & she wants to travel home. I was wondering if i can add her as secondary applicant if she is offshore.also if the baby is born before the visa is approved, can i add the baby too as offshore. 

Another scenario where the baby is born after the pr is approved, what are my options then. 

P.S I am on 457 with the same employer since oct 2016.

37 minutes ago, Sheb said:

Hi All... newbie to this forum. Just a quick question, if anyone can help me out. I am due to apply for my 187TRT. My wife is pregnant & she wants to travel home. I was wondering if i can add her as secondary applicant if she is offshore.also if the baby is born before the visa is approved, can i add the baby too as offshore. 

Another scenario where the baby is born after the pr is approved, what are my options then. 

Hi Sheb , when did you applied 187 TRT ????? Did immi open your file ????? 

3 hours ago, Manu said:

Do i need to withdraw both nomination and visa files or i can still keep the nomination file? Thanks for helping mate.so stressful .second times am having issue with my nomination 

You can’t withdraw the nomination because you didn’t apply for it- your employer did. I’m actually not sure what your employer has to do with the existing nomination, but they will need to re-lodge a nomination with the correct ABN if they want to sponsor you again. You and your employer would be advised to consult a registered agent to avoid these kind of mistakes again. 

1 hour ago, Sheb said:

Not sure about adding your wife if she is offshore before PR is granted, but if you can I would think you could add the baby too but you would pay more. I’m really not sure about this scenario to be honest, BUT

Important to note- If your baby is born offshore after PR is granted the baby would need a child visa 101 to enter into Australia. It’s costly and takes up to 18 months to process, (includes a medical too) and they cannot enter Australia until it is approved which would be problematic for you as you need to commence work within 6 months of PR with your employer, stay with them for 2 years to meet your visa obligations which means you would be living apart from your wife/child. 

If you get PR before your baby is born it is HIGHLY advantageous to birth the baby on Australian soil as they become Australian citizens immediately and saves a lot of trouble (and cost) of applying for more visas etc.

Good luck

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Sheb said:

Yes u can lodge offshore application for her. But she will not be granted bridging visa to travel back if u lodge offshore application 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Sheb said:

Actually just to edit my above post:

I think you can include your wife in the application whether or not she is offshore at the time of application, it’ll cost more, but you can do it. I presume she is on your 457 with you? I think it’s different if you’re on bridging visas.  If the baby is born offshore before your PR is granted, I think you would need to add the baby to the 457 visa first and then the 187 (at a cost). I’m really not 100% on that though. 

Bear in mind about what happens if your baby is born offshore after you have PR though. 

• Thanks 1

On 28/05/2019 at 09:43, Suravaram sandy said:

forum

Hi all one of friend colleague his file open yesterday .when the immi checking his all files there was a complaint regarding his working hours.  That somebody given complaint regarding his hours that his doing 50 hours and paying for 38  hours .  His doing more hours because of sponsorship . So immi asking for allegations . So his trying for his best.  Any helpful comments for him . Cook QLD  August 2017

PR granted today 

I got a call from my MA saying my PR granted today. 

Here Rd is the time line 

state : VIC 

VIsa and Nominations- 10/2017

RCB approved -3/2019

nomination approved - after 2 days of RCB 

S57 requests- March 2019 

submit all documents- March 2019 

because me and my husband living in 2 seperate residences . We got a provide documents to show our relationship 

Complaint to the department- May 2019 

file opened after 2 days of complaint

s56 - police check required-10th May 

submitted - 20th May 

granted today - 

good luck everyone 

• Like 2
  • Congratulations 1

PR granted today 
I got a call from my MA saying my PR granted today. 

Here Rd is the time line 
state : VIC 
VIsa and Nominations- 10/2017
RCB approved -3/2019
nomination approved - after 2 days of RCB 
S57 requests- March 2019 
submit all documents- March 2019 
because me and my husband living in 2 seperate residences . We got a provide documents to show our relationship 
Complaint to the department- May 2019 
file opened after 2 days of complaint
s56 - police check required-10th May 
submitted - 20th May 
granted today - 
good luck everyone 

Hi dami
What type of documents you provide them? What do you mean by compliant to department?
Thanks

Documents- phone call details  which states the locations 

car insurance  under both names 

rental agreement 

stac doc from both of us 

I called to contact before we live in seperate residence. And they said, partner can live in anywhere he want. So I told them before we take decisions we asked and we worked according to that and it is not fair to ask documents now . Also I told them as because my sister in low got her PR in 13 months, why my PR is late. They opened my file after 2 days . I think because of complain 

Documents- phone call details  which states the locations 

car insurance  under both names 

rental agreement 

stac doc from both of us 

I called to contact before we live in seperate residence. And they said, partner can live in anywhere he want. So I told them before we take decisions we asked and we worked according to that and it is not fair to ask documents now . Also I told them as because my sister in low got her PR in 13 months, why my PR is late. They opened my file after 2 days . I think because of complain 

12 hours ago, Emcee said:

Hi to all. Just want to ask for 187 de if you know what month are the immi processing at the moment?and does anybody redo medical as the 1st one was done at the time of the application? Still waiting for any updates. Application lodge sept2017 and im a welder.. thanks 

my file was opened after 18 mths and CO asked for additional docs and said i have 2 weeks to submit them, if i won't make it on time CO said i will have to repeat my medicals.