187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

Hello Guys,in january i got a letter from a co about adverse information. It was about the business changes abn without me knowing it.therefore i lodged my application from an cancel abn.my boss provided a legal about why it happened. Wondering if someone can help with their ideas.already been 4 months since we provided an answer to it within the 28 days timeframe.stiill nothing till now,what should i do now?

My nomination refused so my MA apply AAT. Yesterday CO send an email to withdraw my visa file. My MA saying I have to apply AAT for visa also. Is it true? We have to apply AAT separate for nomination and visa file. Please guys give your opinions. 

44 minutes ago, Mohammed said:

My nomination refused so my MA apply AAT. Yesterday CO send an email to withdraw my visa file. My MA saying I have to apply AAT for visa also. Is it true? We have to apply AAT separate for nomination and visa file. Please guys give your opinions. 

Yes this is true and what is your occupation? If you are able to pass your skill assessment, you should start now if you can, please call vetassess For your eligibility? You can apply for general migration visa if you meet point test?? Please act on your second plan. AAT also no guarantee..my suggestion 

Edited by Sameer 120

On 22/05/2019 at 18:23, MilaMocha said:

Same here, Restaurant Manager, refusal received yesterday after 17 months.

Reason: No genuine need.

We will appeal as there is 100% genuine need.

Looks like the CO spent 5 minutes on the file, made heaps of assumptions (some very stupid), overlooked facts and number, etc.

A very weak refusal, for a very strong case. Sad is- it will add 1-2 years to the waiting game but we’re not giving up.

I am really sorry for this bad news. Discuss your case with another migration agent and apply AAT

4 minutes ago, Waiting0917 said:

I am really sorry for this bad news. Discuss your case with another migration agent and apply AAT

Thank you.

It wasn't due to a mistake the Agent has made, it was simply a misunderstanding, still can't believe how the CO has twisted the facts and made up a different story.
We will appeal at AAT with the same Agent, hopefully this week.

1 minute ago, MilaMocha said:

Thank you.

It wasn't due to a mistake the Agent has made, it was simply a misunderstanding, still can't believe how the CO has twisted the facts and made up a different story.
We will appeal at AAT with the same Agent, hopefully this week.

My good wishes is with you. 

1 hour ago, Mohammed said:

Yes you need to apply aat for both applications.

2 hours ago, Mohammed said:

Yup, $3500 approximately for both

9 hours ago, Suravaram sandy said:

hi forum today one of friend in Qld . His friend got a mail from immi that somebody given complaint about their company regarding they are working 50 hours but company paying 38 . So is that big issue or they can solve the case.  Plzz reply 

Your English is pretty poor. It’s not possible to state whether it’s a big issue as you’ve not given any specifics of the case. However, immigration must consider it somewhat significant as they’ve gotten wind of it and contacted the company. 

6 hours ago, Manu said:

Hello Guys,in january i got a letter from a co about adverse information. It was about the business changes abn without me knowing it.therefore i lodged my application from an cancel abn.my boss provided a legal about why it happened. Wondering if someone can help with their ideas.already been 4 months since we provided an answer to it within the 28 days timeframe.stiill nothing till now,what should i do now?

If the business changed its ABN they need to start the nomination again. 

8 minutes ago, Wonderingaloud said:

If the business changed its ABN they need to start the nomination again. 

They could have refused it straight away instead of asking for evidence. Been working there 4 years now.

3 hours ago, Mohammed said:

Yes u have to lodge AAT for both. But don’t withdraw your application otherwise you will not have eligibility to apply for AAT. You have to have refusal for ur application as well. 

29 minutes ago, Manu said:

They could have refused it straight away instead of asking for evidence. Been working there 4 years now.

Manu, they could have refused it...but will eventually do so, unfortunately they are just trying to confirm that the business is not running with 2 different ABN's. I would suggest filing your second nomination ASAP by doing so they may consider and not refuse your application. Otherwise you need to start all over again. 

32 minutes ago, mark23 said:

Manu, they could have refused it...but will eventually do so, unfortunately they are just trying to confirm that the business is not running with 2 different ABN's. I would suggest filing your second nomination ASAP by doing so they may consider and not refuse your application. Otherwise you need to start all over 

Ok,thanks Mark. I thought i had a chance of overturning the decision.i try to lodge only a new nomination asap 

5 hours ago, Sameer 120 said:

Yes this is true and what is your occupation? If you are able to pass your skill assessment, you should start now if you can, please call vetassess For your eligibility? You can apply for general migration visa if you meet point test?? Please act on your second plan. AAT also no guarantee..my suggestion 

Thank you. Yes I have skill assessment and I am waiting for 489 visa. Too much money gambling. 

• Like 1

Hi to all. Just want to ask for 187 de if you know what month are the immi processing at the moment?and does anybody redo medical as the 1st one was done at the time of the application? Still waiting for any updates. Application lodge sept2017 and im a welder.. thanks