187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

Very true reply tosh , well done

On 21/05/2019 at 12:42, Rian said:

Sorry just wondering what is BVA?

Also, I have been here In Australia for nearly 10 years, but I haven't able to get my PR Until now but hoping to get soon.

Ā 

Means you can travel out of australia, but first you have to apply for bridging visa B, actually I applied offshore and m in australia 13 and still struggling for bloody PR

8 minutes ago, Tosh14 said:

Hello Wondering loud,

I don't know you are an applicant, a secondary applicant, employer, MA or among one of the DIBP staff. You have taken it too personally. I didn't mean to hurt ur feelings about Australia.

It is a bit harsh to listen and accept the reality many other countries are accepting resident,spouse applications and doing the same with a fee of max. $100 or $200 and responding in 6months whereas $6000 is a lot of money with 2 years waiting time and morever rejections with no documents request.

When overseas applicants enter the country they are meant to qualify a English exam with a decent score. So it means they have decent English to study/work in Australian workplace.

Besides providing English results at the time of application CO demands IELTS again ? So they are basically educated with good verbal and written english but just not right for their job. They made the concept of VAC 2 for secondary applicant (only in Australia) just to fetch one more time money from migrants.

Fraud marriages are not only for migration purposes. There are some other reasons as well. It is ofcourse not wise to blindly distribute visas but there are many genuine applicants who are suffering. Paying huge sums of money and suffering due to refusals based on assumptions.

What would you call when an Australian couple intentionally living apart on two different addresses just to receive better payments. They aren't dodgy ? Right ?

Now 10 years old involved in crime are not only in Australia but steps/actions towards it are more important which are at present not in any way to save rest of the children from spoiling. (read some news how these so called kids are nuisance to shopping centres and businesses. Parents are scared to send their children unsupervised 500mts away from their homes. (They discourage otherĀ children to play openly and freely)

If you believe the refusals are due to dodgy MA then let me just tell u these dodgy MA's can bring a successfulĀ student visa with incomplete documents and n no. of s56 requests and u probably know why i do not want to mention the reason otherwise u will feel a bit harsh again.

DIBP haveĀ insurance because they do not believe their own people can actually say/do something over the phone which is not correct or nowhere related. Basically they are not trained and knowledgeable enough to answer the question rather they should just surrender instead of misguiding someone who is already stressed. Incomplete knowledge is very dangerous.Ā 

When my house got robbed an AustralianĀ police officer showed me photographs of who robbed my house but their legislation doesn't allow them to forcefully recover my belongings or ask them where they are. Robbers have rights to hire a lawyer and get bail immidiately .TheĀ Officer aplogised to me that he couldn't do anything for me and said that Australia is not Australia anymore. It not safe now.

Just a suggestion try spending two weeks in a regional area in a house. You will come to know Australia in two weeks when ur door gets a knock in the middle of the night and person outside needs water or someone peeping through ur curtain during the day.Ā What will u do ? Honestly.... Police won't help u on this as this is not a crime yet.

I do not need your suggestion upon my migration. No offence. In case I become successful in migrating I will definitely try to make Australia a better place.

Very good reply tosh to his/ her, Well done tosh

• Like 2

Dear friends ,
Please dont fight or debate in group,

As the environment in group is already
very streesful and tensed.

Few of our fellow extremely deserving
friends have been unlucky.

Please keep decorum in group.
Send positive vibes to each other.

All the best to everyone.

[emoji1317][emoji1317][emoji1317][emoji1317]

• Like 2

3 hours ago, mark23 said:

I agree with most of the points you've made including if there were no IELTS, you can well imagine the level of people who would be coming in, that being said I can only presume thatĀ @Tosh14Ā has said all of this in utter frustration. The point on 10year olds being criminals, I guess that happens in all countries so no need on going there but cheating Centrelink and cheating DWP (department of works and pensions- UK) is something serious and when she mentioned most people...I have to agree with this it is definitely most people. Infact the Liberals who say that imigrants are the ones who are spunging the economy it's complete bullshit as immigrants are funding the economy and funding the scumbags that spung of Centrelink.

The last point about dodgy MA- I guess all migration agent are registered through MARA...there's not a single agent who can file your application without being registered. Unfortunately some of these dodgy MA's are also registered and don't even know what they are doing...so who are you going to rely on when they all are registered. I would strongly recommend everyone to do they own research before proceeding with any MA.

When migrants arrive in Australia and start accusing most Australians of ripping off Centrelink, it suddenly becomes clear why your average man in the street is anti-immigration.

In actual fact many Australians receive no money from Centrelink, many have never even been near a Centreink office, and the vast majority would not dream of fraudulently claiming money. from them.

If you think Australians are all such violent, dishonest, criminal minded cheats, I cannot understand why on earth you are trying to move to the country?

• Like 3
  • Confused 1

2 hours ago, DeepBH said:

Hi guys itā€™s been very stressful journey Here is my timeline

RCB-2017 March

Nomination and Visa- 20 June 2017

occupation - CookĀ 

Business- fine dining restaurantĀ 

State- South AustraliaĀ 

Nomination- Granted 23rd May 2019

Sponsored- 3 people All got nominations approved 2,cooks, one Manager.

Document requested for nomination- Nil

requested document for visa- Police clearance and medical.

High risk country- yes

Applicant -3

Visa to approve- waitingĀ 

since waiting from. 24 months, finally days comes to an end. I hope everyone get their nominations and visa soon. My best wishes to u all. Do not kill your hope. Your days will comes also refusals applicants please fight hard and achieve and follow your ultimate dream. Wish u very best of luck. Jai mata Di

Hi Mite

does all the 3 employees nominated at same day or time. Or there was difference?

• Congratulations 1

4 hours ago, Nemesis said:

When migrants arrive in Australia and start accusing most Australians of ripping off Centrelink, it suddenly becomes clear why your average man in the street is anti-immigration.

In actual fact many Australians receive no money from Centrelink, many have never even been near a Centreink office, and the vast majority would not dream of fraudulently claiming money. from them.

If you think Australians are all such violent, dishonest, criminal minded cheats, I cannot understand why on earth you are trying to move to the country?

I think you should scroll up and start reading the whole story before you add your 2 cents in... don't judge by reading a single post and more over I'm not even talking about being violent, dishonest and criminal minded...I think your just getting your knickers in a twist here. Stop twisting stories and causing more confusing.... it's evident you haven't mixed with all walks of life and I don't want to even try to educate you on this.šŸ¤”šŸ˜‚

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

11 hours ago, Barinder said:

Hi Mite

does all the 3 employees nominated at same day or time. Or there was difference?

Applied in different times, nominations got approved in 2 to three days gap. One of the cook got nominations in 17 months.

• Thanks 1

15 hours ago, 1985 said:

Is there any chance if immi call to the business after nomination approved...?????...

Ā 

YesĀ 

my employer got call after nomination approved and they requested document for my visa after a weekĀ 

18 minutes ago, Avi13 said:

I mean is there any chance of getting call from immi looking for applicant in the business after nomination approved.Ā  The immi already spoke to boss before nomination approved....

Plz kindly reply me ASAP...

Thank youĀ 

Ā 

Edited by 1985
Hhaha

Finally good news!!

Application and Nom: june 2017 (2 applicants)

State: QLD

Position: COOK

office: NSW

S56: 5/02/2019 (partner english test, both health check, both poliche ckeck, evidence of relationship)

All documents submitted by 20/02/2019

vac2 payment request sendĀ 20/02

Vac2 bill send by immi on 23/03 and paidĀ  on the same day

Nomination approved Ā 07/05

Visa granted Ā 23/05

Ā 

Ā 

• Like 1
  • Congratulations 3

Finally good news!!
Application and Nom: june 2017 (2 applicants)
State: QLD
Position: COOK
office: NSW
S56: 5/02/2019 (partner english test, both health check, both poliche ckeck, evidence of relationship)
All documents submitted by 20/02/2019
vac2 payment request sendĀ 20/02
Vac2 bill send by immi on 23/03 and paidĀ  on the same day
Nomination approved Ā 07/05
Visa granted Ā 23/05
Ā 
Ā 
@CarlG ..
Brother I am so happy to hear this news from you.
It is such a wonderful thing happened with you.

I know you have been waiting for very long.

So finally the day has come.

I wish you all the best and please pray for everyone in the group.

Enjoy
  • Like 1
  • Congratulations 1

13 minutes ago, Cook.feb12.2018 said:

Hi ,

please suggest what are the work limitations on breadging visa a . When last course is finished or course is not in session.

please suggest do i have to continue study in some other course .? ThanksĀ 

Your work limitations are the same as your previous visa. So if you were on a student visa your limitations are 40hr/fortnight. If your on a PSW or work visa then there are no work limitations.

Regarding studying - whatever study visa you applied for you need to complete that course for example you applied to study commercial cookery and diploma in hospitality and midway you got sponsored by your employer. You cannot quit studying just because your on your bridging visa, however if you have finished your course you don't need to enroll in another course. At this point of time you are entitled to work full-time because of a clause in the visa condition that allows you to work full-time whenever your on holidays this also applies if you have finished the course.

• Like 2

48 minutes ago, mark23 said:

Yourļ»æ work limitations are the same as your previous visa. So if you werļ»æe on a student visa your limitations are 40hr/fortnight. If your on a PSW or work visa then there are no work limitations.

Regarding studying - whatever study visa you applied for you need to complete that course for example you applied to study commercial cookery and diploma in hospitality and midway you got sponsored by your employerļ»æ. You cannot quit studying just because your on your bridging visa, however if you have finished your course you don't need to enroll in another course. At this point of time you are entitled to work full-time because of a clause in the visa condition thatļ»æ allows you to work full-time whenever your on holidays this also applies if you have finished the course.ļ»æļ»æ

Hi mark thanks for reply.

Tha only Ā thing is I donā€™t have breadging visa from 187 .my student visa gets refused and now my case is running in student visa AAT andĀ have applied Rsms offshore, residing currently in Australia. I have got bridging visa on the basis of student Visa and after then I applied Rsms offshore. Meanwhile I completed my studies but not holding valid student visa . Stil i can work full time .Ā 

21 minutes ago, Cook.feb12.2018 said:

Hi mark thanks for reply.

Tha only Ā thing is I donā€™t have breadging visa from 187 .my student visa gets refused and now my case is running in student visa AAT andĀ have applied Rsms offshore, residing currently in Australia. I have got bridging visa on the basis of student Visa and after then I applied Rsms offshore. Meanwhile I completed my studies but not holding valid student visa . Stil i can work full time .Ā 

As long as ur on AAT on the student visa I'm sure you can't work full-time, however if you have finished your studies before the AAT you should contact the department of immigration and tell them you have completed your studies. In this case 2 things can happen they may grant your student visa and you may get 28days to apply for a post study work permit if you have studied for a 2year period.

2nd senario - you lose the AAT or even if it's less than 2year study period they may ask you to leave the country in 28days.

Either way you have to be out of the country when your 187 offshore is being processed or granted.Ā 

Ā 

• Like 1

Hi everyone,

I made complain to the Migration. I got reply said that they have allocated my application to a Ā decision maker. Itā€™s already two weeks now. I havenā€™t received any mews. Do you guys have any ideas when my file is opened? Or at least when they will read my nomination? Very stressful!

33 minutes ago, Geace said:

Hi everyone,

I made complain to the Migration. I got reply said that they have allocated my application to a Ā decision maker. Itā€™s already two weeks now. I havenā€™t received any mews. Do you guys have any ideas when my file is opened? Or at least when they will read my nomination? Very stressful!

Plzzz dnt push themĀ 

Let them do there work on their ownĀ 

I heard from someone that they will give refusal if do anything on ur ownĀ 

Tell ur MA to do anything bcoz they knows better how to ask them abt delaying process intead of uĀ 

I hope u will get my pointĀ 

• Confused 1

2 minutes ago, Manager17 said:

Plzzz dnt push themĀ 

Let them do there work on their ownĀ 

I heard from someone that they will give refusal if do anything on ur ownĀ 

Tell ur MA to do anything bcoz they knows better how to ask them abt delaying process intead of uĀ 

I hope u will get my pointĀ 

Bcz my agent ask me to pay for the complaints.Ā 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Geace said:

Hi everyone,

there is a similar case like you in 186 forum about a Dental Technician if u can read that it might be a help to u.

Hello guys, I am one of the regular silent member of this group. Today I am wondering that I have submitted my application from for 187 visa back in November 2017 as Retail Manager from a newsagent from NT. My RCB approved in January 2018 and at the same time I did all the medical and other paperwork. At the moment itā€™s 18th month is running and not a single news from immigration department. Time is getting harder because of long processing time. Can anyone suggest me what to do? Or can anyone share anything about the visa grant from retail manager position. Thanks everyoneĀ