187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

And also it didnā€™t say any where the experience has to be after your qualification. That was the whole idea when I applied for my visa. Otherwise why would I apply for visa where Iā€™m not eligible.

2 minutes ago, MilaMocha said:

Well you just said above that you don't so make up your mind.

I didnā€™t had when I applied. But now I have3 years of experience after rpl and as a whole 4.5 years.Ā 

Thanks milamocha for response.

2 minutes ago, Ddl said:

I didnā€™t had when I applied. But now I have3 years of experience after rpl and as a whole 4.5 years.Ā 

Thanks milamocha for response.

They will be looking at what you have now. If you have 3 years of experience after RPL now you just need to show this, and that's it.

4 minutes ago, MilaMocha said:

They will be looking at what you have now. If you have 3 years of experience after RPL now you just need to show this, and that's it.

If itā€™s true than I should be fine. But how can I be sure that they will be looking what I have now.

Hi there,

Just wondering I don't have an immi account but I usually check from Vevo.

What ifĀ  I create one immi account then MA will not be able to access anymore? Or it will both separate to each other?

Also just wants know are they now processing files bit faster as compared to a few months earlier?

For me it has been 18 months since I lodged DE, is it recommended to call the department to get an update in regards to file progression?

Would you Please able to let me know?

Thanks.

19 hours ago, jassie said:

I have BVA and this time m pretty sure that I will get visa bcz I am only cook in the kitchen and owner and she doesn't feel good and she is on the long break, she is helping me a lot and I have genuine position. I am keeping positive thinking, thanks for your advice dear

Sorry just wondering what is BVA?

Also, I have been here In Australia for nearly 10 years, but I haven't able to get my PR Until now but hoping to get soon.

Ā 

7 minutes ago, Rian said:

Also, I have been here In Australia for nearly 10 years, but I haven't able to get my PR Until now but hoping to get soon.

Ā 

BVA is a bridging visa. I suggest U carry on with Vevo don't have to make an immi account coz once you do that you would have a whole new load of questions....it's like opening a can of worms that U wish U didn't open. And since you have done without it for 18 months you can do without it for another few...Ur going to get your visa shortly so just be patient....

8 minutes ago, Rian said:

Ā 

Means you can travel out of australia, but first you have to apply for bridging visa B, actually I applied offshore and m in australia 13 and still struggling for bloody PR

2 hours ago, MilaMocha said:

I did apply 187 visa with RPL in 2018 feb and got nomination approvedĀ  on 24 th april immi jst asked gor police check and medical and i submitted them on 8th of may ...Ā 

My case looks like yours but immi didn't raised any other issues in regards to RPL and work experience. So what can i aspect in this situation.. any one has idea plz share it..

Thank youĀ 

Ā 

49 minutes ago, 1985 said:

I did apply 187 visa with RPL in 2018 feb and got nomination approvedĀ  on 24 th april immi jst asked gor police check and medical and i submitted them on 8th of may ...Ā 

My case looks like yours but immi didn't raised any other issues in regards to RPL and work experience. So what can i aspect in this situation.. any one has idea plz share it..

Thank youĀ 

Ā 

HiĀ 

I got nomination approved in April 2019 and immi asked for rpl supporting documents for visaĀ 

not sure what would happenĀ 

1 hour ago, 1985 said:

Thank youĀ 

Ā 

Hi 1985, Ā I applied my nom on feb but applied my visa on June after the rule changed. During that time i just had 2 years of experience after rpl but 3.5 year all together. And at that time there was no where written that the 3 years experience has to be after you receive rpl. But now immi wants me to show 3 years of experience after qualification (rpl). If they are looking for what do I have now then itā€™s okey I have 3 years of experience after rpl. But i just had 2 years after rpl when I applied on June 2018. So I donā€™t know what to do. So Please guys any advise would be very helpful.Ā 

2 hours ago, Ddl said:

Hi 1985, Ā I applied my nom on feb but applied my visa on June after the rule changed. During that time i just had 2 years of experience after rpl but 3.5 year all together. And at that time there was no where written that the 3 years experience has to be after you receive rpl. But now immi wants me to show 3 years of experience after qualification (rpl). If they are looking for what do I have now then itā€™s okey I have 3 years of experience after rpl. But i just had 2 years after rpl when I applied on June 2018. So I donā€™t know what to do. So Please guys any advise would be very helpful.Ā 

Only immigration can advise you on it. I suppose because if they count from nomination date then you are fine and you will get the visa.

In case they count from your visa application date then u might get a refusal as rules changed in March and it clearly mentioned 3 year experience in nominated occupation.

10 minutes ago, Tosh14 said:

Only immigration can advise you on it. I suppose because if they count from nomination date then you are fine and you will get the visa.

In case they count from your visa application date then u might get a refusal as rules changed in March and it clearly mentioned 3 year experience in nominated occupation.

Hi tosh14, yes it is 3 years work experience but I thought itā€™s overall 3 years experience not post qualification. I just calculated and now I have 34 months of post qualification experience. Does this work or it has to be 3 years when I applied?Ā 

3 minutes ago, Ddl said:

Hi tosh14, yes it is 3 years work experience but I thought itā€™s overall 3 years experience not post qualification. I just calculated and now I have 34 months of post qualification experience. Does this work or it has to be 3 years when I applied?Ā 

Ā I was under the impression you had to meet the requirements at the time of application. But I donā€™t know that for certain. Given no one else seems to know why donā€™t you post your query on the main visaĀ chat page and perhaps one of the MAs who post regularly on here might see it and reply?

Hello everyoneĀ 

Not a good news but wants to share and wants to get some advice from all of u .Ā 

My nomination got refused.Ā 

Reason : not genuine positionĀ 

I m very depressed I donā€™t know what to doĀ 

my MA said I should apply for AAT . He said there is 90% chances to win as my employer is also whatā€™s me to go for AAT and he is also ready to go with me . MA said they will give strong evidence of genuine need .Ā 

Now what should I do . I applied visa and nomination March 2018

occupation System analyst

RCB approved in three weeksĀ 

Ā 

• Sad 1

17 minutes ago, Wonderingaloud said:

Ā I was under the impression you had to meet the requirements at the time of application. But I donā€™t know that for certain. Given no one else seems to know why donā€™t you post your query on the main visaĀ chat page and perhaps one of the MAs who post regularly on here might see it and reply?

Hi wondering aloud, thank you for your response. Where can I find main visa chat page?

10 minutes ago, Kshein said:

Hello everyoneĀ 

Not a good news but wants to share and wants to get some advice from all of u .Ā 

My nomination got refused.Ā 

Reason : not genuine positionĀ 

I m very depressed I donā€™t know what to doĀ 

my MA said I should apply for AAT . He said there is 90% chances to win as my employer is also whatā€™s me to go for AAT and he is also ready to go with me . MA said they will give strong evidence of genuine need .Ā 

Now what should I do . I applied visa and nomination March 2018

occupation System analyst

RCB approved in three weeksĀ 

Ā 

Donā€™t stress at all, just appeal at the AAT. You have your MA and employerā€™s support.

Build a strong case and you might even win based on papers, without appearing.

With the recent elections more and more refusals are imminent, based on political reasons.

You will be fine.

On 09/04/2019 at 21:43, Harry80 said:

Hi JackĀ 

i have applied Nomi+visa in December 2017.cook QLDĀ 

27 November 2017 visa nomination apply nomination approved 15 May request medical you are almost there good luck nsw

12 minutes ago, MilaMocha said:

Donā€™t stress at all, just appeal at the AAT. You have your MA and employerā€™s support.

Build a strong case and you might even win based on papers, without appearing.

With the recent elections more and more refusals are imminent, based on political reasons.

You will be fine.

Thanks for reply . Hoping for the best and I m scared to now . Is it possible they can approve my nomination at AAT without hearing .?

3 minutes ago, Kshein said:

Thanks for reply . Hoping for the best and I m scared to now . Is it possible they can approve my nomination at AAT without hearing .?

Yes absolutely possible, if your Agent builds a strong case and submits the right documents, proofs, letters etc. the defend the case.

Donā€™t be scared, focus your energy on the appeal and be positive.

Ā 

13 minutes ago, MilaMocha said:

Yes absolutely possible, if your Agent builds a strong case and submits the right documents, proofs, letters etc. the defend the case.

Donā€™t be scared, focus your energy on the appeal and be positive.

Ā 

Thanks for positive responseĀ 

I want to share good news with you guys, finally after 24 months I have received my golden email on 16/05/19.Ā 

RCB: 17/04/17

Nomination: 14/05/17

Visa: 16/05/17Ā 

Nomination approval: 20/02/19 (no request)Ā 

S56: 20/02/19 updated health checks and police checksĀ 

requested docs submitted on 08/03/19

S56 second request: 28/03/19Ā English test and again AFPĀ (IELTS score as officer mentioned it has expired they require new ones, my MA sent an email to DOHA that according to legislation applicant only requires competent English at the Ā time of submission. As expected no reply received from department I rushed to appear for IELTS, I sat for L/R/W but same day we gotta reply from Department that they donā€™t require IELTS but whatā€™s a point I already paid for an exam and you can imagine the trauma I was carrying out).Ā 

Anyways another S56 (i was like seriously)- 08/04/19Ā now they want me to sendĀ PCC for New Zealand (as I declared on my application I visited twice for less than 20 days in total because my wife is from NZ,Ā as far as I know aboutĀ Ā current legislation you mustĀ submit PCC if you have lived in a country for more than 90 days. Any how I contacted Ministry of Justice NZ Ā about police check they processed my request same day without any charge. How helpful are they!Ā 

Submitted NZ PCC on 09/04/19Ā 

finally after goodĀ 24 months I received great news! Remember my submission date? (16/05/17) PR granted on 16/05/17.

State: WAĀ 

Processing team: Team 07 WA (4 case officers)Ā 

Organisation: Non-profitĀ 

organisation sponsored 10+ employees for 187Ā 

All nominations approved same day on 20/02/19 therefore,Ā 3 employees received grant notices.Ā 

Immigration visited and did detail inquiry about the business, genuine need and duties of each employee.Ā 

My personal experience with immigration is not great as I have seen some people applied after me received decisions 2-3 months earlier than mine, which confirms DOHA do not have a transparent and straightforward mechanism.Ā 

My dear friends let me tell you how hard I waited for this grant, I used to check Immi account at least three times a day but there were days when I wanted to withdraw my application because of processing time. As we all know 187 is all about waiting game and I am sure many of you have families (kids etc) this waiting is creating Ā more and more stress everyday but again enjoy your life with your family we donā€™t know whatā€™s gonna happen tomorrow.Ā 

Never doubt your abilities for a moment in life...Wish you good luck and ALL THE BEST!!!

• Like 1
  • Congratulations 1

7 minutes ago, Sam31 said:

I want to share good news with you guys, finally after 24 months I have received my golden email on 16/05/19.Ā 

RCB: 17/04/17

Nomination: 14/05/17

Visa: 16/05/17Ā 

Nomination approval: 20/02/19 (no request)Ā 

S56: 20/02/19 updated health checks and police checksĀ 

requested docs submitted on 08/03/19

S56 second request: 28/03/19Ā English test and again AFPĀ (IELTS score as officer mentioned it has expired they require new ones, my MA sent an email to DOHA that according to legislation applicant only requires competent English at the Ā time of submission. As expected no reply received from department I rushed to appear for IELTS, I sat for L/R/W but same day we gotta reply from Department that they donā€™t require IELTS but whatā€™s a point I already paid for an exam and you can imagine the trauma I was carrying out).Ā 

Anyways another S56 (i was like seriously)- 08/04/19Ā now they want me to sendĀ PCC for New Zealand (as I declared on my application I visited twice for less than 20 days in total because my wife is from NZ,Ā as far as I know aboutĀ Ā current legislation you mustĀ submit PCC if you have lived in a country for more than 90 days. Any how I contacted Ministry of Justice NZ Ā about police check they processed my request same day without any charge. How helpful are they!Ā 

Submitted NZ PCC on 09/04/19Ā 

finally after goodĀ 24 months I received great news! Remember my submission date? (16/05/17) PR granted on 16/05/17.

State: WAĀ 

Processing team: Team 07 WA (4 case officers)Ā 

Organisation: Non-profitĀ 

organisation sponsored 10+ employees for 187Ā 

All nominations approved same day on 20/02/19 therefore,Ā 3 employees received grant notices.Ā 

Immigration visited and did detail inquiry about the business, genuine need and duties of each employee.Ā 

My personal experience with immigration is not great as I have seen some people applied after me received decisions 2-3 months earlier than mine, which confirms DOHA do not have a transparent and straightforward mechanism.Ā 

My dear friends let me tell you how hard I waited for this grant, I used to check Immi account at least three times a day but there were days when I wanted to withdraw my application because of processing time. As we all know 187 is all about waiting game and I am sure many of you have families (kids etc) this waiting is creating Ā more and more stress everyday but again enjoy your life with your family we donā€™t know whatā€™s gonna happen tomorrow.Ā 

Never doubt your abilities for a moment in life...Wish you good luck and ALL THE BEST!!!

Congratulations!!!!

Examinations ready for assessment ā€“ no action required

The required health examinations have been completed and submitted by the panel clinic to the department. This person's case will be processed or referred to the department's migration medical services provider, Bupa Medical Visa Services, for further assessment.

What does that mean? A bit worried Thank you.