187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

1 hour ago, jassie said:

Hello everyone I want ask something that my employer is trying to involve the political parties in my visa application because they are taking time to open my file ,It will work or no, suggestions will be appreciated, thanks

What's your occupation - U can use political influence only if your a drug dealer and you have Peter Dutton to back you up.... otherwise using political influence will only land U up with a refusal....I'm sure ur not waiting since June 2016 coz there are few people here from that period.

On 12/04/2019 at 23:20, Xxx said:

Ā 

Hi Mark ,thanks for your reply, a actually I applied offshore andĀ  before I was on AAT visa and I did not get positive result after 3 years, and when I had last hearing in court , the lady who was judge in there , she suggested that we can approach to Mp of the state for quick reply from the New application for the New visa which I applied with New employer 187 in nsw as a cook, judge still helped me because she did not giveĀ  final decision, she still waiting my New file to open and my new employer was with me when I had hearing in court for the AAt, she suggested to my employer

1 hour ago, jassie said:

Re: your reply

Hi Jassie, if the judge has given you a suggestion of going to your local MP then by all means go ahead, I was just be sarcastic regarding the Queensland drug lord that got his visa through political affiliation with his mate Peter. Unfortunately we don't have those political connections and have to wait normal or abnormal course of our duration.

Its very strange reason I been working as a retail manager from last 2 years today immigration called to business and my owner was here to visit and check financials so he answer the call that why immigration said if owner work there then there is no need for manager now how I can challenge this???

Edited by Kedrick1422

28 minutes ago, Kedrick1422 said:

Its very strange reason I been working as a retail manager from last 2 years today immigration called to business and my owner was here to visit and check financials so he answer the call that why immigration said if owner work there then there is no need for manager now how I can challenge this???

Hi Kedrick

Very sorry to hear this. Even if owner does work in the business, business still needs a manager. It entirely depends upon the turnover of the business. They should check the turnover, profits . You mentioned that you applied offshore then how come you are working there from last 2 years or am I mistaken to understand anything ?

4 hours ago, jassie said:

Hi Mark ,thanks for your reply, a actually I applied offshore andĀ  before I was on AAT visa and I did not get positive result after 3 years, and when I had last hearing in court , the lady who was judge in there , she suggested that we can approach to Mp of the state for quick reply from the New application for the New visa which I applied with New employer 187 in nsw as a cook, judge still helped me because she did not giveĀ  final decision, she still waiting my New file to open and my new employer was with me when I had hearing in court for the AAt, she suggested to my employer

May I ask how long did you wait for your AAT? Thanks

14 minutes ago, Tosh14 said:

Hi Kedrick

Very sorry to hear this. Even if owner does work in the business, business still needs a manager. It entirely depends upon the turnover of the business. They should check the turnover, profits . You mentioned that you applied offshore then how come you are working there from last 2 years or am I mistaken to understand anything ?

Because I am on BVE with full work rights

and previously I went overseas on BVb than applied 187 and come backĀ 

49 minutes ago, bola said:

I also want to ask how long did it take to open AAT fileĀ 

They open file after 2 years and then they take almost one year to finish that's what happened with me. My friend still Waiting more than 3 years his file is in process for last one year

Hello everyone, I am a Retail Manager, won my AAT NOMINATION within 4hrs, AAT opened my file in 14months.

Ā 

Currently WAITING FOR MY VISA approval.

If your any of the below, pls follow thisĀ forum, this will help you and give some hopes>>>

Unfairly NOMINATION Refused

Applied for AATĀ 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

14 hours ago, Kedrick1422 said:

Retail manager NSW offshoreĀ 

aug 2017 visa nominationĀ 

Nomination refused todayĀ 

Now if I withdraw my visa file do I get refundĀ 

You will not get any refund at all. Immigration refund money only in case of suicide and death.Ā 

Do you work for a convenience store or petrol station. Any idea about turnover ?

Ā 

2 hours ago, Tosh14 said:

You will not get any refund at all. Immigration refund money only in case of suicide and death.Ā 

Do you work for a convenience store or petrol station. Any idea about turnover ?

Ā 

24 hrs Service stationĀ 

3.2 mil turnoverĀ 

31 minutes ago, Peter Dutton said:

Hi all the retail Managers in this group , please post about your approvals & Rejections , it might help other cases waiting in this group .

Thanks ...

Would you like to share about your business in details and when did u applied

Ā 

Hi everyone.

Finally I have gotten a golden mail!!

QLD/cook/2017 june

Our nomination has approved 13th of feb 2019, since then no contact at all.

Finally immi asked us extra info

惻 PC ( i'v sub mitted 2month ago new one)

惻 me and husband relationship statement( we married Australia 4years ago and we uploaded our certificate etc from fisrt document)

惻form 80 ( it was provided 2years ago)

All of request was nonsense, but we have submitted all to immi 2 days ago.

And we got permanent residency today :)/

good luck everyone !

• Like 2