187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

2 hours ago, RD60 said:

Hi Guys

I applied in April 2017 and my file is finally being processed. Last month, my MA lodged a complaint through the immi website enquiring about my application and we received a response from them in the next few days to say they are currently processing the application. 

It is  a compliant form that you have to fill on the website not an email. I would suggest to use this way of contacting the dept only if you are outside of the normal processing time. On another note, please make sure you get copies of visa lodgement etc as a proof from your MA, I have heard terrible horror stories about some MAs who have taken the money and lied to clients that the applications were lodged but nothing was actually lodged. I don’t mean to scare you but better be safe than sorry.

I hope your applications are processed soon and we all get our approvals soon. 

sending best wishes to all. 

Can you post complain links.please

Hey everyone!

I submitted my 187 DE application with my husband on my application 28th Feb 2018. All medicals, police checks given in by September/October. Still waiting.

Anyone else in SA as restaurant manager?

Hi everyone i am a silent follower  i am sharing my timeline 

Occupation cook 

Location vic regional 

Visa and nomination application loged Aug 2017 

Rcb approved whitin one month 

My MA suggested me to update my medical and PC so i updated it without requested by my CO now on 8th april CO requested for PC even tho i updated the new one in Feb 2019 status changed from recieved to Further assesment no news so far.......

No news for nomination aswell its very stressfull

Edited by Kso93
  • Like 1

17 hours ago, June 16 said:

Hi M the oldest one on this frm I don’t know when god listen us. So upset my total life depend on it 

I don’t know what to do with this even my MA is so hopeless same reply always “nothing so far “

I’m wondering if we(2016 cases) can together write something to the immigration? It’s unreasonable to delay without any news. By the way, may I know your occupation and which state you are?

22 hours ago, Deoma said:

Hi geace how long have u been waiting. I don’t know if it’s complicated in my case as I m working for non profit organisation and my MA says there is no any issues with company. I just don’t know why it is happening with me. 

My MA is going to complaint again in formal. Hope it works this time as we complaint even before but it didn’t work at all and my MA called them yesterday and they said they are waiting for case officer i don’t know why they making excuses. 

Does your agent charge you extra for the complain? By the way what your occupation and which state you are?

26 minutes ago, Geace said:

Does your agent charge you extra for the complain? By the way what your occupation and which state you are?

Hi geace he didn’t mention that I don’t think he is going to charge. 

1 hour ago, Kso93 said:

Hi everyone i am a silent follower  i am sharing my timeline 

Occupation cook 

Location vic regional 

Visa and nomination application loged Aug 2017 

Rcb approved whitin one month 

My MA suggested me to update my medical and PC so i updated it without requested by my CO now on 8th april CO requested for PC even tho i updated the new one in Feb 2019 status changed from recieved to Further assesment no news so far.......

No news for nomination aswell its very stressfull

Hi buddy can U explain it turnover and how many staff  members .thanks mine aug 2017 .cook no news 

6 hours ago, RD60 said:

Hi Guys

I applied in April 2017 and my file is finally being processed. Last month, my MA lodged a complaint through the immi website enquiring about my application and we received a response from them in the next few days to say they are currently processing the application. 

It is  a compliant form that you have to fill on the website not an email. I would suggest to use this way of contacting the dept only if you are outside of the normal processing time. On another note, please make sure you get copies of visa lodgement etc as a proof from your MA, I have heard terrible horror stories about some MAs who have taken the money and lied to clients that the applications were lodged but nothing was actually lodged. I don’t mean to scare you but better be safe than sorry.

I hope your applications are processed soon and we all get our approvals soon. 

sending best wishes to all. 

Hi, 

did your agent ask you to pay extra for the complain letter? I asked my agent to complain, he said I need to pay 1000+ gst. I think it’s a part of my application and I already paid 7800 dollars when I change to this lawyer and also it’s unreasonable for me to pay that.

21 minutes ago, Geace said:

Hi, 

did your agent ask you to pay extra for the complain letter? I asked my agent to complain, he said I need to pay 1000+ gst. I think it’s a part of my application and I already paid 7800 dollars when I change to this lawyer and also it’s unreasonable for me to pay that.

$7800 agent fees for single Rsms application is bit expensive as far as I know most of them charge between $4000-$5500. After charge you like this much of money ($7800) and still asking $1100 to fill complaint form is absolutely ridiculous. What a rip off 

Edited by Cook May2017

10 minutes ago, Geace said:

Hi, 

Hi Geace, this fee is completely unethical please do not pay it. I can understand if you need to appeal against the decision then there is an application fee and a professional fee but there is no such fee as a complaint fee. I'm sure they will give you a receipt and are covered by their business practices but you should report this agent through mara. If you don't want to do it please send me their details and I will report them. Please don't waste any more money on complaining, they will just write a formal mail/email asking what is the status of the applicant that's all, they will not fight for U. If you want to complain Do it yourself!!!

16 minutes ago, mark23 said:

Hi Geace, this fee is completely unethical please do not pay it. I can understand if you need to appeal against the decision then there is an application fee and a professional fee but there is no such fee as a complaint fee. I'm sure they will give you a receipt and are covered by their business practices but you should report this agent through mara. If you don't want to do it please send me their details and I will report them. Please don't waste any more money on complaining, they will just write a formal mail/email asking what is the status of the applicant that's all, they will not fight for U. If you want to complain Do it yourself!!!

Hi mark,

thank you very much for your reply, but I don’t know how to write the complain. Do you guys have any format I can follow? Thank you all nice people here. Thanks again.

1 hour ago, Geace said:

Hi mark,

thank you very much for your reply, but I don’t know how to write the complain. Do you guys have any format I can follow? Thank you all nice people here. Thanks again.

I'll write it, if you want; send me the details along with your email address..

We have a staff of 25 people out of which 4 only chefs got sponsered and 1 bar staff who is full time rest is on casual and part time basis but i really dont know about our turnover as my boss and MA didnt bother to tell us this stuff 

5 hours ago, Suravaram sandy said:

Hi buddy can U explain it turnover and how many staff  members .thanks mine aug 2017 .cook no news 

9 hours ago, Rajat Babbar said:

With the current topic - can someone provide a link to complain for slow process.

Normal email I have already made and got a standard reply .. that we are processing and will let you know soon.

Please provide the contact info you can.

Thanks in advance

I believe this is the link guys. Just follow the prompts. Please remember this not the department’s preferred way of enquiry so if your application is within 24 month processing time, I would suggest refraining from using this. 

Good luck! 

https://www.homeaffairs.gov.au/help-and-support/departmental-forms/online-forms/complaints-compliments-and-suggestions

10 hours ago, Rajat Babbar said:

With the current topic - can someone provide a link to complain for slow process.

Normal email I have already made and got a standard reply .. that we are processing and will let you know soon.

Please provide the contact info you can.

Thanks in advance

I emailed immigration on 1st of May about processing time has surpassed ( I was waiting as a cook for 27 months) and if I could get any attention on my file. Not sure if that was a coincidence or they actually looked at my file and refused my nomination the very same day. After waiting for 27 months and I was working full time there for nearly 2.5 years. Giving a ridiculous reason that business can’t afford to pay me for next 2 years.Well I had uploaded all those supporting documents such as payslips, group certificates etc. Maybe it was my bad luck but yeah they have put me 3 years back in my life again. Now I have to wait for another 6-7 months to finish my 3 years exp. to be eligible for new visa options. I suggest you guys to wait for your file to open and let your MARA agent lodge any complaint to immi. However, everyone’s case is different at the same time. Hope you all get your visas soon. Good luck 😊

• Sad 1

46 minutes ago, RazzArora said:

months

47 minutes ago, RazzArora said:

I emailed immigration on 1st of May about processing time has surpassed ( I was waiting as a cook for 27 months) and if I could get any attention on my file. Not sure if that was a coincidence or they actually looked at my file and refused my nomination the very same day. After waiting for 27 months and I was working full time there for nearly 2.5 years. Giving a ridiculous reason that business can’t afford to pay me for next 2 years.Well I had uploaded all those supporting documents such as payslips, group certificates etc. Maybe it was my bad luck but yeah they have put me 3 years back in my life again. Now I have to wait for another 6-7 months to finish my 3 years exp. to be eligible for new visa options. I suggest you guys to wait for your file to open and let your MARA agent lodge any complaint to immi. However, everyone’s case is different at the same time. Hope you all get your visas soon. Good luck 😊

How many people sponsored and 

business turnover?

• Sad 1

Can anyone please advise how long they have been stuck on 'Further Assessment' status, upon submitting all requested documentation?

My nomination has been approved, and just waiting for them to make a decision.

any feedback would be useful.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Jonjo said:

Can anyone please advise how long they have been stuck on 'Further Assessment' status, upon submitting all requested documentation?

Jonjo the longest I've seen anyone wait on further assessment is 8 months on this forum but I guess each one's case is different and they might of kept asking for more evidence and documents that's what took so long.... hopefully you get some good news soon.

Waiting from Dec 2018