187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

37 minutes ago, Geace said:

Hi niz,

No any news updating? Did you contact your agent to do complain or something to the immigration?

Hu Geace

Immi asked further documents on july 2018 (financial) regarding nomination and English verification for visa. We submitted everything within a week.

Status change from initial assessment to further assessment in ict 2018

After that no news still waiting for nomination and visaĀ 

What about you

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Niz said:

Hu Geace

Immi asked further documents on july 2018 (financial) regarding nomination and English verification for visa. We submitted everything within a week.

What about you

I donā€™t have any updates, all the time ā€˜receivedā€™.

Hu Geace
What about you
@Niz it's a really long wait
have you know nomination been done ?

40 minutes ago, Kim122017 said:

congratulation. When did you apply for nomination and visa? and whats your occupatiom?

Nomination applied in August 2017 and approved February 2018

Visa applied May 2018 for my wife ,2 sons and i.

Request for further documents 12April 2019. Visa approved 15 April.

Occupation.instruments technician.

State. Queensland

• Like 1
  • Congratulations 3

On 08/04/2019 at 13:05, BryanM said:

Hi guys,

New to this forum.

Just wanna ask, is any one of you received a "s56 REQUEST FOR MOER INFO" message but the status still showed up as "RECEIVED"?

I haveĀ flipped through some of the posts in here, and noticed the status should have changed to initial assessment after CO asked for more info.

I just feel a bit stressed.Ā Ā Much appreciated if someone can help me to understand this.

Regards,

Good news guys!!!

My Visa got approved this morning! after 21 months of waiting finally got approved.

I have been checking the status on immi account after uploaded everything. There are a few thing I could confirm(based on my case):

1, The status actually CAN change from "RECEIVED" directlyĀ to "FINALISED".Ā 

2, After received the s56 message, it appears to me that they might put your case aside and wait for 28days, then they reopen it and assess the application based on the info you provided.

3, The CO who send the s56 message was not the same CO who grants the visa.

Again all above are based on my case, it might different to yours. I just thought I should provide some ideas for those still await.

Last but not the least, thanks for this forum and thanks for all those kind people who helped me. Wish all the best to all of you šŸ™‚

Ā 

• Like 2
  • Congratulations 9

28 minutes ago, BryanM said:

Good news guys!!!

My Visa got approved this morning! after 21 months of waiting finally got approved.

I have been checking the status on immi account after uploaded everything. There are a few thing I could confirm(based on my case):

2, After received the s56 message, it appears to me that they might put your case aside and wait for 28days, then they reopen it and assess the application based on the info you provided.

Again all above are based on my case, it might different to yours. I just thought I should provide some ideas for those still await.

Last but not the least, thanks for this forum and thanks for all those kind people who helped me. Wish all the best to all of you šŸ™‚

Ā 

Congratuation!!! BryanM

Could you share your timeline and other details, please? You can check my signature. Thanks

34 minutes ago, BryanM said:

Good news guys!!!

Ā 

Congratulations! Itā€™s was so quiet on here last week but this made me smile! šŸŽ‰

Ā 

• Congratulations 1

54 minutes ago, BryanM said:

Good news guys!!!

Ā 

CONGRATULATIONSSSSS!!!! What's your occupation and timeline please?????

Edited by ring3018
  • Congratulations 1

My timeline as below:

State: TAS
Stream: 187 DE
Number of applicants: 1

NominationĀ applied: Ā 09 May 2017

RSMS 187Ā Visa applied: 04 July 2017
Nomination Approved: 15 Mar 2019

Visa Approved: 16 April 2019
DocumentsĀ Requested : 15Ā March 2019Ā 

Submitted 01Ā AprilĀ 2019

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Congratulations 3

Hi guys,
I am a silent follower
187 regional area waĀ Ā 
Restaurant manager
AppliedĀ  RCB , nomination and visaĀ  inĀ  February 2018
RCB apporved in 3 three weeksĀ  till now, no news
Ā 
Hi Tony, me too. RCB approved on 16th February 2018, Nomination and visa applications lodged on the 28th February 2018. Regional Central Queensland. Nearly 14 months and no news yet... Waiting....
  • Like 1

34 minutes ago, Cafe Mngr Biloela Feb18 said:
2 hours ago, Tony Tsang said:
Hi guys,
I am a silent follower
187 regional area waĀ Ā 
Restaurant manager
AppliedĀ  RCB , nomination and visaĀ  inĀ  February 2018
RCB apporved in 3 three weeksĀ  till now, no news
Ā 

Hi Tony, me too. RCB approved on 16th February 2018, Nomination and visa applications lodged on the 28th February 2018. Regional Central Queensland. Nearly 14 months and no news yet... Waiting....

Same here, applied 15 Dec 2017.

1 hour ago, MilaMocha said:

Same here, applied 15 Dec 2017.

Nice to meet u all!Ā 

I would like to share my case and information, hope can help guys. My case handles with MA , and she said it takes a long time to wait, howeverĀ  summitting more documentsĀ  if you can , your case would be faster. Documents means , evidence of your working , financial report i mean the lastest one which is most important ( my MA recommend ) , my case only updated 2016 to 2017 financial report . So that i am asking my employer for 2017 to 2018 to update my MA.

Ā My MA also mentions that you are betterĀ  update all documents to immigration than they request for your documents.Ā Ā 

Ā Just a bit information share , hope can helpĀ 

Cheer

41 minutes ago, Tony Tsang said:

Nice to meet u all!Ā 

I would like to share my case and information, hope can help guys. My case handles with MA , and she said it takes a long time to wait, howeverĀ  summitting more documentsĀ  if you can , your case would be faster. Documents means , evidence of your working , financial report i mean the lastest one which is most important ( my MA recommend ) , my case only updated 2016 to 2017 financial report . So that i am asking my employer for 2017 to 2018 to update my MA.

Ā My MA also mentions that you are betterĀ  update all documents to immigration than they request for your documents.Ā Ā 

Ā Just a bit information share , hope can helpĀ 

Cheer

I am 100% agree with you. It happened with me we can save lot time this way. My migration agent updated all the business documents and my nomination got approved straight way without any documents request.

hi everyone,

did anyone here do skill assessment just incase the 187 failed? I asked one agent, he suggested me to do skill assessment to apply 190 Tasmania visa. I donā€™t have any idea. Hope you guys can give me some suggestions. Thank you!