187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

1 hour ago, Garry-88 said:

I have good news today morning my nomination got approved as cookĀ without ask anyĀ documents.Ā Everything was updated with the department. They ask to do my medical check.

A big congratulation Garry. Hope you get your golden email soon. I sent you an message about cook skill assessment just wondering if u can reply and just wondering if your company is big Ā I mean if u can Share the turnover??Ā 

11 minutes ago, Deoma said:

A big congratulation Garry. Hope you get your golden email soon. I sent you an message about cook skill assessment just wondering if u can reply and just wondering if your company is big Ā I mean if u can Share the turnover??Ā 

Hi bro i havenā€™t got any message from you can you please resend it . Company turnover is more then million.

Hi everyone,
Got a golden email today after longgggg wait.

Sharing with you guys my timeline.

Childcare room leader
Victoria
187 direct entry (offshore)

Nov 2017 - application lodge(rcb, nominations and visa)
January 14, 2019 - nomination approved ( requested for financial documents and job position is still available. After 2 days they discarded requests about documents and approved nomination)
March 7, 2019 Visa file was open( requested AFP)

Grant visa on April 8,2019
Finally very relaxing
I hope and pray that everyone who is still waiting will receive theirs soon
Stay positive all.

Congratulations for your wonderful time
Sam 2018 have a wonderful time in Australia.
Cheers
  • Like 1
  • Congratulations 1

1 hour ago, sam2018 said:

Hi everyone,
Got a golden email today after longgggg wait.

Sharing with you guys my timeline.

Childcare room leader
Victoria
187 direct entry (offshore)

Nov 2017 - application lodge(rcb, nominations and visa)
January 14, 2019 - nomination approved ( requested for financial documents and job position is still available. After 2 days they discarded requests about documents and approved nomination)
March 7, 2019 Visa file was open( requested AFP)

Grant visa on April 8,2019
Finally very relaxing
I hope and pray that everyone who is still waiting will receive theirs soon
Stay positive all.
Ā 

CONGRATS!! welcome to Australia.Ā  Ā enjoy!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Garry-88 said:

I have good news today morning my nomination got approved as cookĀ without ask anyĀ documents.Ā Everything was updated with the department. They ask to do my medical check.

Hi Garry how about your medical? Did you used old HAP Id? Or new one ?Ā 

5 minutes ago, Azher mazher said:

Hi every one,

want to get some information regarding refund process time?

i have withdrawnĀ my visa application Bec my nomination got refused and I have applied for refund already so, I just wanted to what are the chances of getting refund and how long it will take?

Why did they refuse your nomination?

14 minutes ago, ring3018 said:

Why did they refuse your nomination?

I have Cert 3&4 in hairdressing + diploma and adv diploma in management and also I have work experience in both field but in 2016 I have applied for 457visa position retail buyer but my nomination for refused and then in 2017 I have applied 187 offshore position hairdresser. Case officer is saying that I have shifted to 187visa just to gain residency

Hi guys, Please give me some advice.

I applied on December 2017. Nomination havenā€™t approved yet. 16 months of waitingĀ 

I applied as a single application and now I want to add my girlfriend in my application.

Should I get married to sponsor her. We got evidence of financial but we donā€™t live together. ( Iā€™m in QLD and her in NSW)

Our relationship is genuine, and I know it may take longer processing if I add her on.

Thank youĀ and hopefully all the best to you guys.

2 minutes ago, 187 cook SA said:

Hi All

Nomination and visa applied on 12/9/2017.

Nomination approved on 9/4/2019 with noĀ document request. Ask for Medi check AFPĀ and English test for partner.

Occupation ļ¼šcook

Adelaide

Hope you all get good news soon.

Ā 

How long you have been Australia and how many years experience do you have??i am also from SA waiting since June 2017 and nomination not approved yet got experience 7 years as a cook.

9 minutes ago, TRT-May-2018 chem engg said:

Hey mateĀ 

Ā 

You can add her in your application and it won't affect your time line.

Provide as much info in between you as u can so that it can prove your relationship is genuine. Including you call details screen shot since last 6 months .

Hope this info 'll help you.

Thanks mate for replyingĀ 

Ā 

2 hours ago, DeepBH said:

How long you have been Australia and how many years experience do you have??i am also from SA waiting since June 2017 and nomination not approved yet got experience 7 years as a cook.

It really depends on how big the business is. My sponsor's business is not so big maybe that's why it takes so long. Been waiting for 20 monthsĀ 

5 hours ago, Azher mazher said:

Hi every one,

want to get some information regarding refund process time?

i have withdrawnĀ my visa application Bec my nomination got refused and I have applied for refund already so, I just wanted to what are the chances of getting refund and how long it will take?

I don't think they will refund money. What your MA is saying.Ā 

1 hour ago, Jack Wang said:

Good evening guys,

Ā 

Has anyone applied nomination Around December 2017? I applied as a cook at that time. Just would like see the big trend of the nomination approval. Ā Ā 

All the best!

Hi JackĀ 

i have applied Nomi+visa in December 2017.cook QLDĀ