187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

5 hours ago, ring3018 said:

Can you give me the timeline and occupation so I can add to the 187 timesheets please?

cook QLD june 2017

Nomination approved 13 feb 2019

I actually have posted my states 3weeks ago, so possibility you have already put me on the timesheets.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, ring3018 said:

Can you give me the timeline and occupation so I can add to the 187 timesheets please?

Hi ring3018

Could you share your timesheet? Is it public or do U need to email it? Would like to have a look at it. Thanks

13 hours ago, Yzzz said:

cook QLD june 2017

Nomination approved 13 feb 2019

I actually have posted my states 3weeks ago, so possibility you have already put me on the timesheets.

Can I have the exact date so the formula can calculate by itself how many days?

@Guys above:Ā 

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1pHX-DrEHWKa4hC8A2QDIT_n1DT09lSIzbmxsnEh2JaM/htmlview

• Thanks 1

i know mate... they all lyers.. they tell media something and in reality its all different. Australian politics full of racist lyers.

On 22/03/2019 at 23:40, DeepBH said:

Lies, Lies and Immigration. We've heard it all before, political statements, mostly false and misleading designed for a political outcome, not apparently for anything else. Forget about the intention of the migration program or the policy failings of the past, lets just talk about DAMA's. DAMA's, DAMA's, DAMA's, DAMA's, DAMA's. Enough already.....

Don't be fooled about DAMA's. These will not result in increased migration outcomes that will have a significant impact on the distribution of migration outcomes anytime soon. And, cutting the migration program to 160,000 will do nothing to stop population growth in big cities or ease congestion as they fail to cap the huge increases in temporary visa holders, enter the student visa program and international tourism.

This week it was announced that 23,000 permanent places would be allocated to regional Australia as part of the congestion busting policy of the PM and the Coalition Government. With the overall program now reduced from 190,000 to 160,000 - where will this allocation of visas come from, possibly from the 189 and ENS 186 programs.

None of the 23,000 places, not even one will be granted via the introduction or implementation of the SA DAMA. It will most likely take business 12-24 months until the first 482 visa is granted through the SA DAMA, then applicants will need to be employed for 2-4 years on the DAMA before being able to apply for one of the 23,000 permanent places. As a result it is going to be at least 4 years until the first permanent visa is granted to someone who enters under the SA DAMA program. I would hazard a guess that there has never, ever, ever been anyone in Australian immigration history who holds a PR visa through the DAMA program.

23,000 places for regional programs, that's probably just enough for the Department to process the backlog of RSMS 187 visa applications currently gathering dust at the Department, some of which were submitted back in 2016.

RSMS visa applications are currently taking 24 months to process, but I wonder if from next week, we will see a significant shift in processing time frames from 24 months to 24 days, or even less.

This would certainly allow the Government to say that their regional (DAMA) initiatives are having an immediate impact on the processing and approvals of regional visas, thus allowing the Government claim their changes are having an impact on the distribution of migration outcomes.

Only time will tell, but lets wait and see.

1 hour ago, Yzzz said:

I've opened this google sheets and you have already put me on june 2017.BTW I'm from LR country.

Yup you said it's the end of June so I estimate around 27/06/2017 and just put it on 1 hour ago. That's why I ask for the exact date in case it's wrong.

I know this question was asked many times, the time after further assessment. Applied WA August 2017 office manager all together-- RCB approvedĀ  n 1 week, nomination approved feb 4, 2019 initial assessment-- 14-feb2019 (request docs)// submitted all docs 1-March// now waiting..

what i understood from the spreadsheet is that applicationĀ lodged in 2017 taking way long than other applications before or after 2017.

few of them took only 4 to 9 months only or 1-year max 14 months.

when the rule changed in 2017 for 187 loads of applications were lodged most of them were bogus and applicationsĀ refusal rate skyrocketed all these applications in 2017 especially June, JulyĀ and August deemed high-risk applicationsĀ and were put aside.

20 minutes ago, mani2017AUG said:

what i understood from the spreadsheet is that applicationĀ lodged in 2017 taking way long than other applications before or after 2017.

ļ»æļ»æ few of them took only 4 to 9 months only or 1-year max 14 months.

ļ»æļ»æļ»æ when the rule changed in 2017 for 187 loads of applications were lodged most of them were bogus and applicationsĀ refusal rate skyrocketed all these applications in 2017 especially June, JulyĀ and August deemed high-risk applicationsĀ and were put aside.

Maybe some of them are bogus but not all, a lot of applications in 2016 whichĀ were refused at the end of 2017Ā based onĀ jurisdictional errors of case officers without asking for any documents (refused based on assumptions or matters outside legal provisions). This is unethical and should not be blamed on the applicants.Ā  A lot of agents announced the same thing about this problem.

Ā 

If anyone there has done skill assessment as a cook with positive outcomes plz help me with some necessary information with yourĀ personal experience over the phone. Iā€™ll much appreciate your help thanks šŸ˜ŠĀ 

Edited by RazzArora
More info

52 minutes ago, RazzArora said:

If anyone there has done skill assessment as a cook with positive outcomes plz help me with some necessary information with yourĀ personal experience over the phone. Iā€™ll much appreciate your help thanks šŸ˜ŠĀ 

I have done my skill assessment as a cook recently with positive outcome. If You need anyĀ help contact me.

On 22/03/2019 at 22:44, Kim122017 said:

Oh congratulation. I applied as Ā Accountant General as well. No news yet.Ā  How many employees your accounting firm has? I really wish that my nomi and visa grant soon. very tough time.

We are about 20 accountants. Yours will come soon. Best of luck šŸ™‚

13 hours ago, RazzArora said:

Please send me your contact details with this forumĀ messsage box.

15 hours ago, Garry-88 said:

I have done my skill assessment as a cook recently with positive outcome. If You need anyĀ help contact me.

Hi Garry did you submitted your skill assessment to immigration?this is not mandatory if you applied direct entry with Australian qualification. However,this might helpfulĀ to make strong file for nomination.

19 hours ago, ring3018 said:

Maybe some of them are bogus but not all, a lot of applications in 2016 whichĀ were refused at the end of 2017Ā based onĀ jurisdictional errors of case officers without asking for any documents (refused based on assumptions or matters outside legal provisions). This is unethical and should not be blamed on the applicants.Ā  A lot of agents announced the same thing about this problem.

Ā 

True that not all application where bogus including mine .

but I have personally seen people lodging application which is incomplete or they are simply not eligible just to buy some extra time for them selves to manage something else.

Ā 

12 minutes ago, DeepBH said:

Hi Garry did you submitted your skill assessment to immigration?this is not mandatory if you applied direct entry with Australian qualification. However,this might helpfulĀ to make strong file for nomination.

I know bro it is not mandatory for direct entry but i dont it for safe sideĀ if something goes wrong with my 187 application so i have another option to apply for 489/190. I cannot Immigration department they can refuse our application with silly reason.

I was granted my PR in 8 months and 3 weeks! here is the processing timeline:

28 June 2018 - Applied for Nomination & Visa 187 together - RCB was already approved and the letter was uploaded with the application.

28 Feb 2019 - Nomination approved.

22 March 2019 - Visa granted.

Profession: Chemist

Company Turnover: $80m

Employees: 250

No additional docs required.

Ā 

So, It was a fast and clean job for me. Good luck to all of you!

• Like 1
  • Congratulations 2

42 minutes ago, Garry-88 said:

I know bro it is not mandatory for direct entry but i dont it for safe sideĀ if something goes wrong with my 187 application so i have another option to apply for 489/190. I cannot Immigration department they can refuse our application with silly reason.

Yes you right, have u submitted skill assessment outcome to immigration with 187 visa file?