187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

6 minutes ago, Xoxo86 said:

Thanks for your opinion. I didn't ask MA what was the exact missing documents cuz it was my colleague's case. I just heard what happened. I think I should ask my MA in detail. 

More importantly, do you and your colleague have:

- the SAME Case Officer?

- the SAME Agent?

- the SAME Nomination application (identical documentation)?

HI ALL

my timeline

position

sales and marketing manager

state/region

central coast/NSW

RCB applied

26 July

RCB approved

7 August

nomination and visa applied 

16 August

nomination approved

18 FEB 

additional doc required same day like AFP, Medical and ielts for wife nothing else

submitted everything by 6 March

still waiting...😇

HI ALL

my timeline

position

state/region

central coast/NSW

RCB applied

26 July 2017

RCB approved

7 August 2017

16 August 2017

nomination approved

18 FEB 2019

additional doc required same day like AFP, Medical and ielts for wife nothing else

still waiting...😇

11 minutes ago, MilaMocha said:

More importantly, do you and your colleague have:

- the SAME Case Officer?

- the SAME Agent?

- the SAME Nomination application (identical documentation)?

It is the same agent and let me figure the rest out and get back to you.

56 minutes ago, mani2017AUG said:

HI ALL

my timeline

position

state/region

central coast/NSW

RCB applied

26 July

RCB approved

7 August

16 August

nomination approved

18 FEB 

still waiting...😇

Hi there, my nomination was approved on 13th of Feb, which was lodged on 04 Aug 2017. After that CO requested for AFP only, I am offshore, However I submitted the AFP on 25th of Feb, since then no news. Hopefully hear something soon from them. Fingers cross

Edited by Shoi84

10 minutes ago, Shoi84 said:

Hi there, my nomination was approved on 13th of Feb, which was lodged on 04 Aug 2017. After that CO requested for AFP only, I am offshore, However I submitted the AFP on 25th of Feb, since then no news. Hopefully hear something soon from them. Fingers cross

Hi same here submit all requested docs on 1 March, still no news 

21 minutes ago, Shoi84 said:

🤞

26 minutes ago, Waiting0917 said:

Hi same here submit all requested docs on 1 March, still no news 

38 minutes ago, Shoi84 said:

Hi Can you please share your Occupation and State?

Hey Guys. After reading few posts here, Now i am wondering that is it possible, if your visa could be refused after nomination being approved. I mean what are the circumstances would be if immigration refuse the visa. Please share your thoughts or experiences. Thanks 

7 minutes ago, Shoi84 said:

Hey Guys. After reading few posts here, Now i am wondering that is it possible, if your visa could be refused after nomination being approved. I mean what are the circumstances would be if immigration refuse the visa. Please share your thoughts or experiences. Thanks 

I haven't seen anyone getting rejected after approving a nomination unless immi find something significant to investigate further or refusing it. 

22 hours ago, Deoma said:

Hi sameer thank you for your suggestions 

yes I do have 3years full time working experience as a chef and 2 and more years as a cook so I do have more then 5years experience. So could we apply for 190 or 489  with the initial skill assessment at the moment and get the other one after we apply for 190

anyone received visa as cook from SA.

8 hours ago, Xoxo86 said:

Hi guys 

It has been about 13 months since I lodged my visa as a cook. I’ve got requested for medical checkup 2 days ago, but my colleague who lodged visa before me has his nomination rejected 4 days ago. 

I thought my nomination will be rejected as well but I got requested for medical so I got really confused.  Do you think my nomination is safe or not? 

IS THERE ANYONE that had their medical check and then got the nomination refused? 

When CO is assigned? Do you think the person who send me the “s56 request for more information” is my CO? When CO is assigned, can I tell my nomination is passed? I thought they only request further information when the nomination is cleared. 

My immiaccount says the status is still “recieved” .  No “initial assessment” or “further assessment”. 

I’m really worried that my nomination will be rejected after paying $hundreds for medical check. 

Is it possible for my nomination to be clear when the other nomination is recently rejected at the same workplace? 

Give me some thoughts please! 

Cheers

My Nomination was approved in Feb 2019 and I was requested to provide s56 AFP 11th March 2019, which I submitted 19th March 2019. My immiaccount says the status is still "received". What I have seen from this forum, we can be the status "received" to "finalised" straight away without going into "initial assessment" or "further assessment". Hopefully, we all get our PR soon.

• Like 1

Hi guys ive applied 187 de cook victoria region applied visa and nomination 08/17 still waiting but the some other guys applied from the same place after me they got their file approved bcz at that time i was a part time not full time bcz one person waitied for 18 months when CO opened his file he approved the file of other cooks 4 people applied as a cook 1 in september 16 1 in june 17 me august 17 and last one september 17 all of them got their visa approved mine one is still pending no answer at all yet bcz i was a part time during that time now my owner baught another Resteraurent in other regional victoria under the same AbN and the Resteraurent where i am working is on sale now not sold but on sale so do i have to worry or not ????? Ps i am working full time from last 1 and half year 

6 hours ago, Shoi84 said:

Hi I wonder this too.

we had our nomination approved 2 weeks ago and medicals and police checks requested. We went for our medicals on Monday just gone, and the staff there said that immigration do not request medicals or police checks  to be done if the application is likely to be rejected for something else. We had a couple of other things requested after nomination was approved such as dependency proof for child over 18, form 47a and form 80s for all those over 16.. nothing else so I’m assuming all the other information is okay. Keeping my fingers crossed but I’d be interested to know if anyone has had their visa refused once nomination is approved for anything other then medical and police. 

2 hours ago, Kingdom said:

My Nomination was approved in Feb 2019 and I was requested to provide s56 AFP 11th March 2019, which I submitted 19th March 2019. My immiaccount says the status is still "received". What I have seen from this forum, we can be the status "received" to "finalised" straight away without going into "initial assessment" or "further assessment". Hopefully, we all get our PR soon.

Thanks a lot for sharing your case. Good luck to you:)

Just checked the visa processing time found out the made it 24 months now just a week ago it was 23 months 

Just wondering 

Does this time frame effects to previous application or not  

i have completed 23 months  DE COOK 

VIC  no news till now .

Thanks.

33 minutes ago, Meena said:

applied for 187 in June 2017

nomination approved 27 feb 2019 

still status further assessment any idea how long it will take more.... 

•  

In my case Nominations Approved 03/02/2019 

Visa Approved 26/02/2019

• Like 1