187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

Hi everybody, 

I need your help. My situation is that my boss received a bar to prevent the sponsor from sponsoring more poeple until Sep 2020. But the nomination and the visa has not given a decision. In this instance, if we don’t take any action, the boss said we will soon get refused news. If we explain a letter to the Migration or review online, does anyone know how long it roughly take? And does anyone have encountered this situation before? Can you guys give me some suggestions? Thank you very much! Very stressful because of this. 

20 hours ago, mark23 said:

Cooks/ Chefs and Marketing occupation are waiting the longest time for their 187

Although cooks/chefs from QLD are getting it within 13-17 months

Child care workers are getting it quick too 12-14 months.

there is absolutely no rule to that.  i'm in childcare and it took me 18 months, my friend 17, and other 2 friends 22 and 19 months, also childcare

58 minutes ago, Geace said:

Hi everybody, 

I need your help. My situation is that my boss received a bar to prevent the sponsor from sponsoring more poeple until Sep 2020. But the nomination and the visa has not given a decision. In this instance, if we don’t take any action, the boss said we will soon get refused news. If we explain a letter to the Migration or review online, does anyone know how long it roughly take? And does anyone have encountered this situation before? Can you guys give me some suggestions? Thank you very much! Very stressful because of this. 

Pls pls reply to me. Thank you everyone. Thank you 

33 minutes ago, Aug2017ACT said:

there is absolutely no rule to that.  i'm in childcare and it took me 18 months, my friend 17, and other 2 friends 22 and 19 months, also childcare

Calm down 😂😂😂!!!

I never made any claim that this is a "Rule"....all I said it's a general observations of applicants on this forum... obviously the entire population of applicants aren't on this website...so different people will have different timelines.... nothing to get hyper about 🤣

1 hour ago, mukden said:

what kind of bar it is? that' a limit from gov or what?

Thank you very much for your kind reply first. Bar the sponsor from sponsoring more people until Sep 2020. The bar is from The Australia Border Force.

17 hours ago, Tipu said:

Hi SAM777

My MA suggested me not to send an email to Immigration. Nomination filed on 30 October 2017 has not yet been opened. I m from ACT. Request for prayers 

Hi there just wondering why your MA suggested you not to email immigration?? Is there any reason?

I m cook from nsw waiting since oct 2016

my lawyer recently sent email to immi. 

Thank you very much for your kind reply first. Bar the sponsor from sponsoring more people until Sep 2020. The bar is from The Australia Border Force.

Hi! Bar is a Very Critical. You need to Consult a good lawyer as he is Bar from not sponsoring till 2020 so I recommend You should start to see the other option to stay in Australia. Here is the Link..[emoji1313][emoji1313][emoji1313]

https://www.australiavisa.com/immigration-news/standard-business-sponsor-introduction-barring-cancellation-sponsorship/

16 hours ago, Xxx said:

I applied 27 june 2017 

wa remote area

no news  

any one waiting more than that??

Hlo everyone... I need your help regarding 187 visa .. I applied from banana farm the owner has two farms , he has left the farm from my application is applied but company name is same  for both farm ,  will it effect my nomination. Thanks 

Hlo everyone... I need your help regarding 187 visa .. I applied from banana farm the owner has two farms , he has left the farm from my application is applied but company name is same  for both farm ,  will it effect my nomination. Thanks 

As long as They didn’t change ABN number otherwise it will affect your application. If they change ABN number than the whole Process You need to Start again Sadly....I hope the answer will help you.

11 hours ago, Deoma said:

Hi there just wondering why your MA suggested you not to email immigration?? Is there any reason?

I m cook from nsw waiting since oct 2016

my lawyer recently sent email to immi. 

According to his experience, email would not work, will be me response as we are still within the prescribed time limit so no benefit is expected.

4 hours ago, Tipu said:

According to his experience, email would not work, will be me response as we are still within the prescribed time limit so no benefit is expected.

Dear tipu thank you for responding me. I think your lawyer is right. 

But this waiting is killing me. 

Waiting since 2016

hi guys just want to share good news and  timeline with you guys.  applied visa on 8 may 2018 as a chemical engg and nomination in mid march.

Got PR yesterday . additional documents asked AFP without middle name on 21 feb,submitted the same on 27 Feb 2019.

Hope this will give you some encouragement in this tough period.

• Like 1
  • Congratulations 4

13 hours ago, sam777 said:

Hi! Bar is a Very Critical. You need to Consult a good lawyer as he is Bar from not sponsoring till 2020 so I recommend You should start to see the other option to stay in Australia. Here is the Link..emoji1313.pngemoji1313.pngemoji1313.png

https://www.australiavisa.com/immigration-news/standard-business-sponsor-introduction-barring-cancellation-sponsorship/

Thank you very much for your kind reply. I sent them email and wait them to reply. Cause today is weekends. The deadline in nest Wednesday, Still worry a lot about it.

6 hours ago, Kedrick1422 said:

Processing time increased again 

from 21-23 to 21-24 months ☹️☹️

This is really a bad news.  Wtf immigration department is thinking they are doing, playing with our life. It is getting so frustrating everyday.  If the processing time is 21-23  months why they are processing some application in 4 months, 12 months, 15 month i don’t understand them and their way of work. I think not enough space left for 187 visa application thats why they keep delaying.

• Like 4

hi guys just want to share good news and  timeline with you guys.  applied visa on 8 may 2018 as a chemical engg and nomination in mid march.
Got PR yesterday . additional documents asked AFP without middle name on 21 feb,submitted the same on 27 Feb 2019.
Hope this will give you some encouragement in this tough period.
Congratulations brother.
Have a lucky time