187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

1 hour ago, June 16 said:

Hi guys 

plz help me

i applied in June 2016 as its long time and less hope so

im approaching second option as somebody suggest me to study automotive 1 year and after that JRP and then I will be eligible for new PR 

but people confusing me some says two years study required for that some days only 1 year Is fine as  I did 2 years master (MBA) from Australia uni. So still i need to do another 2 years plz help me I’m very upset and confused 

Which visa you want to apply as a second option.

1 hour ago, June 16 said:

I’m working there from June 2017 as sales and marketing manager.

I’m contacting my MA he says he can’t do anything just wait he has few people

waitng same 

Which state you applied? Please check their state sponsored occupations in Trade courses which is you can finish  inshort period of time,consult with migration agent.

3 hours ago, Mohammed said:

Which visa you want to apply as a second option.

Hi Mohammed 

if something bad happen then I will not have any option that AAT that will open another two years then I will have time to be eligible for something else 

otherwise no hope to stay here wastage of time and money 

I know this question was asked many times, the time after further assessment.

I am the silent follower since the page number was 710.

Applied WA August 2017 office manager 

all together RCB approved 1 week

nomination feb 4, 2019

initial assessment 14-feb2019 ( request docs)

submitted 1-March 

now waiting..waiting time killing  every second.

Edited by Waiting0917
  • Like 1

On 17/12/2018 at 15:29, kyle said:

if your case officer starting to look at your application, the status should be changed from "received" to "initial assessment" OR "further assessment". I guess your application has not allocated to the case officer yet? but also that doesnt make sense because your allocated case officer approve your nomination... 

Hi everyone.

i need a help pls.

my nomination got refused yesterday. It says my position is genuine but the company has no capacity to pay me a salary. They temporarily closed down the business last year and didn’t even inform me. They were asked to send the financial documents but they haven’t.

could Someone please tell me what should I do. I applied offshore and waited 21 months. These people are heartless. They knew the outcome but they didn’t care.

please give me an option. I feel so depressed. I spent a lot of money. 

Nomination got refused so Should I withdraw the case ? Should I apply for a AAT? (Tell me the success rate pls) ? Can I find a new employer and add to the existing file? Please tell me the best possible option 

some one said go for a new nomination. What is that. Pls explain. Is that finding a new sponsor and adding that to the existing file. 

Pls pls reply

thanks 🙏🙏🙏

Hi everyone.

i need a help pls.

my nomination got refused yesterday. It says my position is genuine but the company has no capacity to pay me a salary. They temporarily closed down the business last year and didn’t even inform me. They were asked to send the financial documents but they haven’t.

could Someone please tell me what should I do. I applied offshore and waited 21 months. These people are heartless. They knew the outcome but they didn’t care.

Nomination got refused so Should I withdraw the case ? Should I apply for a AAT? (Tell me the success rate pls) ? Can I find a new employer and add to the existing file? Please tell me the best possible option 

some one said go for a new nomination. What is that. Pls explain. Is that finding a new sponsor and adding that to the existing file. 

Pls pls reply

thanks 🙏🙏🙏

On 08/03/2019 at 12:04, Mantaray said:

Trusts cannot sponsor employee for a visa but the trustee can. Your CO most likely denied the nomination due to mistake in the legal name or ABN of the business recorded in your application  and did not go further to check your other documents. I suggest asking a copy (from your MA) a summary of your submitted nomination application similar to the one I attached (yours should have record of responses to DOHA). Check the Registration IDentifier (ABN) and Xyz Pty Ltd details must be written on the business/organisation section and not XYZ Trust details. Your MA's fault if the name recorded is XYZ Trust. Trust details are recorded at a latter part.

application.pdf

MA send me the application, in legal register name he mention "xyz family trust". Trading name: "xyz" 

But in nomination file its only showing xyz family trust not the company name. What I should do know. Please help.  

Hi everyone.
i need a help pls.
Pls pls reply
thanks [emoji120][emoji120][emoji120]

Sorry to hear that.

Unfortunately you’re not entitled to apply AAT due to offshore application. Also IMMI doesn’t allow to add new sponsorship with existing one which means you have to start all over again with the new sponsor.

10 hours ago, Mohammed said:

MA send me the application, in legal register name he mention "xyz family trust". Trading name: "xyz" 

But in nomination file its only showing xyz family trust not the company name. What I should do know. Please help.  

Mate, It seems it was your MA's mistake, you should ask for a refund. I would probably seek another professional's advice on your options. I used to work with migration agency but that was years ago so whatever opinion you get from here maybe outdated or misleading, use it as a guide and do more research, but go with a credible MA/Lawyer. I know, it's a pain waiting for months but don't lost hope. You'll get through it.

• Like 1

Hello everyone,  I am over the moon and ecstatic to receive the great news today. 

This forum has been my go-to page whenever I'm in dire need of inspiration. I hope my story and timeline brings inspiration to those who are resilient and patiently waiting.  

General Info

Stream: 187 Direct Entry

Applicant: HR Country

Company Profile: known turnover during the visa application date $80M

Timeline

25th May 2017 - RCB lodged

27th June 2017 - Visa and Nomination Lodged     (health exam and AFP were submitted a few weeks after the applications were lodged)

20th July 2017 - RCB successfully approved

12th February 2019 - Nomination successfully approved

12th February 2019 -  CO asked for updated health exam, AFP and updated pay slips

21st February 2019 - All requested documents were uploaded onto the immiAccount

13th March 2019 - Visa successfully granted

I wish every single applicant here waiting all the best and congratulations to all those hardworking people who have received their visa grants already. 

• Like 1
  • Congratulations 5

20 minutes ago, Blessed1989 said:

Hello everyone,  I am over the moon and ecstatic to receive the great news today. 

This forum has been my go-to page whenever I'm in dire need of inspiration. I hope my story and timeline brings inspiration to those who are resilient and patiently waiting.  

General Info

Stream: 187 Direct Entry

Applicant: HR Country

Company Profile: known turnover during the visa application date $80M

Timeline

25th May 2017 - RCB lodged

27th June 2017 - Visa and Nomination Lodged     (health exam and AFP were submitted a few weeks after the applications were lodged)

20th July 2017 - RCB successfully approved

12th February 2019 - Nomination successfully approved

12th February 2019 -  CO asked for updated health exam, AFP and updated pay slips

21st February 2019 - All requested documents were uploaded onto the immiAccount

13th March 2019 - Visa successfully granted

I wish every single applicant here waiting all the best and congratulations to all those hardworking people who have received their visa grants already. 

Congratulations 

• Congratulations 1

23 hours ago, June 16 said:

I’m working there from June 2017 as sales and marketing manager.

I’m contacting my MA he says he can’t do anything just wait he has few people

waitng same 

Have you contact with Immigration? call or email? Its tough time to wait from June 2017.

longer than processing time. 😞

1 hour ago, Mantaray said:

Mate, It seems it was your MA's mistake, you should ask for a refund. I would probably seek another professional's advice on your options. I used to work with migration agency but that was years ago so whatever opinion you get from here maybe outdated or misleading, use it as a guide and do more research, but go with a credible MA/Lawyer. I know, it's a pain waiting for months but don't lost hope. You'll get through it.

Hi mantaray

If MA mistake the  immi consider that one or not. In this situation  what  I have to do and any suggestions. My file already finalised nor approved or rejected. Any immi help centers they can help and look at the file. 

Hi everyone 

Would like to ask for you guys suggestion about passport issue. 

I applied my 187 visa with my A passport in February 2018. ( A passport going to expire in June 2019). Then I got my B passport renewed in October 2018 after the 187 visa submitted (as this B passport was expired long time ago and I never use it for travel. But I did filled this B passport information on Form 80 as well). As soon as I got my B passport renewed I sent it to my MA to update the information but I know he didn’t update for me. (As I can see nothing uploaded in the immi account.)

So my question is once I got my visa granted will it be related to my B passport as well? Did immigration knows this is the same person just holding two passport from different countries? As my A passport going to expire soon if it does then I no need to renew my A passport. 

Please any one can give me advice? 

Thanks. 

Hi there 

I have lodged Rcb nomination & visa together april 2017 

Direct entry cook  VIC

It will be 23 months next week 

And havent heard anything from immigration . Waiting ....but i am thinking to ask my MA to send a courtesy email to immigration about my situation ..hope i will get some reply 

And all the best for all who are waiting ..

Thnx.

1 hour ago, Googly007 said:

Hi there 

I have lodged Rcb nomination & visa together april 2017 

Direct entry cook  VIC

It will be 23 months next week 

And havent heard anything from immigration . Waiting ....but i am thinking to ask my MA to send a courtesy email to immigration about my situation ..hope i will get some reply 

And all the best for all who are waiting ..

Thnx.

I have been waiting since 2017June nominations and visa,still no news I don’t know what’s going on? My agent told me wait.Occupation Cook, Adelaide.