187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

On 08/03/2019 at 13:43, Sonia kaur said:
On 25/02/2019 at 09:59, 187 cook said:

Bad news guys

My colleague and I both got visa refused today.

My timeline

187 DE cook VIC

LR country

Apply Rcb + nom + visa : Oct, 2017

Rcb appovol : Nov, 2017

Ask for update financial doc and more documents for nomination : mid Sep, 2018

Updated all documents 05, Oct , 2018

nomination refused: 25,  Feb, 2019

they gave a lots of reason but the main reason is they don't see any evidence that my employer need a full time cook.

My colleague apply as a motel manger 26, Feb, 2018

they refused the nomination today too.

Reason is the tasks of the motel manger can be done by the general manager.

Feeling hopeless as we both work for this business for almost 1 and a half year.

Still thinking should we go for AAT. Not sure can we go through two more years to wait for the results.

Which suburb in Victoria you applied?

I am worried too as my situation is same and the co has too many question regarding me and business but all her requested document submitted last week and i am waiting for her decision.

20 hours ago, Rajat Babbar said:
21 hours ago, SineadK said:
PR Granted today! 

Congrats guys

Hi everyone, if immigration start processing nomination file, what changes we can see our immi Account?? Initial assessment or we can’t see anything. It’s been nearly 22 months still waiting for nomination, position- cook applied June 2017. HR risk country. RCB grant in two weeks since then no news. 2 million turnover 35 employees casuals and full time. Sponsored only 2 cooks. No manager. The business is old but sold to new employer a who is running business from last 3 years. but previous employer sponsored more than 6 people for employer sponsored visa. Does it impact to new employees  anything about previous sponsored history of the business.

Edited by DeepBH

45 minutes ago, DeepBH said:

Hi everyone, if immigration start processing nomination file, what changes we can see our immi Account?? Initial assessment or we can’t see anything. It’s been nearly 22 months still waiting for nomination, position- cook applied June 2017. HR risk country. RCB grant in two weeks since then no news. 2 million turnover 35 employees casuals and full time. Sponsored only 2 cooks. No manager. The business is old but sold and employer running from last 3 years. but previous employer sponsored more than 6 people for employer sponsored visa. Does it impact anything about previous sponsored history of the business.

Did you call or sent am email to the immigration department  ?

1 hour ago, DeepBH said:

I have spoken to the agent he told me wait. Just frustrated because working 50 hours per week and paid same all the time.

Once u get ur PR will you quit? I see there are so many out here who are being misused and taken advantage on. This seems to be a trend.

On 11/03/2019 at 15:19, SineadK said:

See my details below on signature. 

Congrats, mate. I am hoping to get my PR soon. I got a request for new police check from Immigration yesterday so I applied the new one last night through online. Hopefully I can get PR within a month.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, mark23 said:

Once u get ur PR will you quit? I see there are so many out here who are being misused and taken advantage on. This seems to be a trend.

I will not but if my employer push me hard , I will not stop, I might take him to fairwork.that’s what my plan,just waiting for my visa. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DeepBH said:

I will not but if my employer push me hard , I will not stop, I might take him to fairwork.that’s what my plan,just waiting for my visa. 

Good for u bro...hopefully there are more people like u who stand up for themselves.

On 06/03/2019 at 22:41, CarmenChung said:

https://www.seekvisa.com.au/business-structure-ens-visas/

Maybe this one can help you? I think the trustee can sponsor but not the trust? What did your MA say?

Very nervous because my company structure is a trust as well but on my RCB my sponsor was written as “xxx pty LTD ATF xxx family trust”

Just found this from one MA and i think the company name is Family Trust and he got the visa. 

48367117_2137780206551776_7781893575372963840_o.jpg

19 minutes ago, ring3018 said:

Just found this from one MA and i think the company name is Family Trust and he got the visa. 

48367117_2137780206551776_7781893575372963840_o.jpg

Can you please ask MA "name of applicant was just xyz family trust or xyz Pty Ltd ATF xxx family trust ". Because my CO finalised my nomination file with any result. Please reply me its very helpful for me so I can tell to my MA. In my file the name of applicant showing as xyz family trust only. 

Please help me. 

Thank you. 

2 hours ago, Kumar said:

Hi guys

How long does it take to get the decision once the status has changed to further assessment.

Thanks

How’s your nomination? And your timeline please?

@Mohammed as you can see he has to hide the name however it should be Pty Ltd Family Trust. you can ask him through the email above which is ausbestmig@gmail.com

9 hours ago, ring3018 said:

How’s your nomination? And your timeline please?

@Mohammed as you can see he has to hide the name however it should be Pty Ltd Family Trust. you can ask him through the email above which is ausbestmig@gmail.com

Chef: Nomination 4/2/2017

Visa 7/3/2017

Working in the same company from last 3 years full time. My MA send an email to CO waiting for response. 

Hi guys 

plz help me

i applied in June 2016 as its long time and less hope so

im approaching second option as somebody suggest me to study automotive 1 year and after that JRP and then I will be eligible for new PR 

but people confusing me some says two years study required for that some days only 1 year Is fine as  I did 2 years master (MBA) from Australia uni. So still i need to do another 2 years plz help me I’m very upset and confused 

50 minutes ago, June 16 said:

Hi guys 

plz help me

i applied in June 2016 as its long time and less hope so

im approaching second option as somebody suggest me to study automotive 1 year and after that JRP and then I will be eligible for new PR 

but people confusing me some says two years study required for that some days only 1 year Is fine as  I did 2 years master (MBA) from Australia uni. So still i need to do another 2 years plz help me I’m very upset and confused 

Why this long delays? Have u contacted immigration? What’s your occupation? And how many years you have been working there? There are some solutions if u get skill assessment done.