187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

26 minutes ago, Mohammed said:

My MA said without sending him an email or any review CO has finalised the nomination account online because one day before she send an email mentioning that my company can't sponsor me because the company is trust but actually my co. name is xyz Pty Ltd ATF xxxs family trust. Which means they are trustee in fact they have sponsored to other people also. She didn't give any time or explanation just said trust can't sponsor. I'm mentally stressed now after waiting for 26 months without any reason they finalised my nomination account its not showing anything neither Approval nor rejection. Didn't say apply AAT too. My MA just write nomination name as: "xyz trust" only in nomination. But he submitted all the documents. CO doesn't look any documents just name and give finalised without any conclusion. But in RCV he mention xyz family trust T/A Xyz Pty Ltd. Can I contact CO directly. Can CO retrieve the file again. Please give your opinions.

Very nervousšŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Nothing to be stressed about, you just got a stupid CO who can't distinguish between name and type. If your application is not finalized yet, there's still time for your Agent to get back to to CO ASAP and make sure this is resolved. Your Agent needs to call the CO like right now.

45 minutes ago, MilaMocha said:

Nothing to be stressed about, you just got a stupid CO who can't distinguish between name and type. If your application is not finalized yet, there's still time for your Agent to get back to to CO ASAP and make sure this is resolved. Your Agent needs to call the CO like right now.

My nomination is finalized but visa status showing still received. My MA call her but the call is going to call center, he emailed her with evidence of poof. Still she can open my nomination file or not?

1 minute ago, Mohammed said:

My nomination is finalized but visa status showing still received. My MA call her but the call is going to call center, he emailed her with evidence of poof. Still she can open my nomination file or not?

Finalized as in approved? If your nomination has been approved, they wont be looking at the 'trust' part for your visa application.

3 minutes ago, Mohammed said:

My nomination is not approved or reject and she said she will refund the money.

Who is she, and what money?

If your nomination is FINALIZED as you say it is, must be approved or rejected. It it's not - it's not finalized and they are still looking at it. If they are still looking at it, there's still time to make sure they now that TRUST is just part of the business name, not a type of organization.Ā 

Ā 

2 minutes ago, MilaMocha said:

Who is she, and what money?

If your nomination is FINALIZED as you say it is, must be approved or rejected. It it's not - it's not finalized and they are still looking at it. If they are still looking at it, there's still time to make sure they now that TRUST is just part of the business name, not a type of organization.Ā 

Ā 

She sent to my MA like thus:

in sub-regulation 5.19(1) are not met and there is no application before the Department to
decide. Accordingly, any nomination application fee paid to the Department in relation to this
matter will be repaid.

4 minutes ago, Mohammed said:

She sent to my MA like thus:

in sub-regulation 5.19(1) are not met and there is no application before the Department to
decide. Accordingly, any nomination application fee paid to the Department in relation to this
matter will be repaid.

This it the regulation:Ā http://classic.austlii.edu.au/au/legis/cth/consol_reg/mr1994227/s5.19.html

When did the CO sent this reply to you Agent? And what/when did your CO reply?

5 minutes ago, Mohammed said:

CO send on 5/march and finalised on 6th march withoutĀ  conformationĀ  she did online nor she send any email to ma

How do you know it's been finalized if it hasn't been granted or rejected? All your Agent needs to do is write a submission and explain all this before anything gets officially refused.

Trusts cannot sponsor employee for a visa but the trustee can. YourĀ COĀ most likely denied the nomination due to mistake in the legal name or ABN of the business recorded in your applicationĀ Ā and did not go further to check your other documents. I suggest asking a copy (from your MA) a summary of your submitted nomination application similar to the one I attached (yours should have record of responses to DOHA). Check theĀ Registration IDentifier (ABN) and Xyz Pty LtdĀ detailsĀ must be written on the business/organisation section and not XYZĀ Trust details. Your MA's fault if the name recorded is XYZ Trust. Trust details are recorded at a latter part.

Ā 

application.pdf

9 minutes ago, Mohammed said:

Ā 

IMG_20190308_115734.jpg

You didn't answer my question if your Agent replied and what was the very last message from the CO regarding this?
If this is finalized without the CO realizing it is name and not type, then it will be rejected. With nomination rejected, the visa application will be to.
Ā 

3 minutes ago, MilaMocha said:

You didn't answer my question if your Agent replied and what was the very last message from the CO regarding this?
If this is finalized without the CO realizing it is name and not type, then it will be rejected. With nomination rejected, the visa application will be to.
Ā 

Nothing,my MA also waitingĀ  for the CO reply and he attached all the supported documents.Ā 

Now a days the call go to call center not Co directly just send the email to pse and my MA also try and he speak to call center they saying just emailĀ 

OK in this case I guess you just need to wait. The CO should fix this as it's only his/her mistake.

23 minutes ago, Mantaray said:

Trusts cannot sponsor employee for a visa but the trustee can. YourĀ COĀ most likely denied the nomination due to mistake in the legal name or ABN of the business recorded in your applicationĀ Ā and did not go further to check your other documents. I suggest asking a copy (from your MA) a summary of your submitted nomination application similar to the one I attached (yours should have record of responses to DOHA). Check theĀ Registration IDentifier (ABN) and Xyz Pty LtdĀ detailsĀ must be written on the business/organisation section and not XYZĀ Trust details. Your MA's fault if the name recorded is XYZ Trust. Trust details are recorded at a latter part.

Ā 

application.pdf

Yes ,MA type the family trust and then he type trading name and fill the Abn num aslo

2 hours ago, Mohammed said:

If your nomination refuses then either u need withdraw or you can wait untilĀ Ā visa refuse. You need to apply separate AAT for Nominations and Visa. If you have substantive visa you can apply new nominations and visa. Because without substantive visa you will have bar of section 48 apply.which is you can not apply any Ā visa and nominationsĀ within AustraliaĀ 

Edited by DeepBH

Yes ,MA type the family trust and then he typļ»æe trading name and fill the Abn num aslo

Legal name should not be the Trust. Check also the ABN listed on the business detail section, it should be the XYZ PTY LTD's ABN and not the XYZ Family Trust. Your MA may have used the trust and not the trustee on the application which jeopardised it.

I dont think it's the COs fault. Then again I only base my opinion on your few presented facts.

Mate, you need to check it with your MA or get another professional's opinion.

If it is finalised, thenĀ there is a probability that they have closed the file and may require you to lodge a new nomination or the CO, if considerate enough, may allow you to correct the mistake without creating new application.

Hi I got my visa last month and I am working as a cook thereĀ my owner is thinking toĀ Ā sell the business end of this year .if it happen it make any impact onļ»æļ»æļ»æļ»æļ»æļ»æĀ my visa as well or not . I am so worried about it.if anybļ»æody have same situation please reply thanksĀ ļ»æļ»æ

55 minutes ago, Rajasr said:

Hi I got my visa last month and I am working as a cook thereĀ my owner is thinking toĀ Ā sell the business end of this year .if it happen it make any impact onļ»æļ»æļ»æļ»æļ»æļ»æĀ my visa as well or not . I am so worried about it.if anybļ»æody have same situation please reply thanksĀ ļ»æļ»æ

Nothing will happen man just live in regional areaĀ love what u do. This is best for u that your employerĀ Ā selling the business. Look new opportunities which is best for your employmentĀ prospective.there is no risk of your visa.

Edited by Sameer 120

Guys delay of rsms visa one of the cause government delivertly reducing the visa quota per year, that is why delaying the application.please click link andĀ jump to the page 12 of 18 and have look the statistics how changes over the years.

https://www.homeaffairs.gov.au/research-and-stats/files/report-migration-program-2017-18.pdf

Edited by Sameer 120

On 25/02/2019 at 15:29, 187 cook said:

Bad news guys

My colleague and I both got visa refused today.

My timeline

187 DE cook VIC

LR country

Apply Rcb + nom + visaĀ :Ā Oct, 2017

Rcb appovol : Nov, 2017

Ask for update financial doc and more documents for nomination : mid Sep, 2018

Updated all documents 05, Oct , 2018ļ»æļ»æ

nomination refused: 25,Ā  Feb, 2019

they gave a lots of reason but the main reason is they don't see any evidence that my employer need a full time cook.

Ā 

My colleague apply as a motel manger 26, Feb, 2018

they refused the nomination today too.

Reason is the tasks of the motel manger can be done by the general manager.

Feeling hopeless as we both work for this business for almost 1 and a half year.

Ā 

Still thinking should we go for AAT. Not sure can we go through two more years to wait for the results.

Ā 

Which suburb in Victoria you applied?