187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

3 minutes ago, CarmenChung said:

But if you are on bridging visa you can work full time? Very hard to explain why the company is still OK if you donā€™t work full time. When will your study finish?

Study finishing in 3-4 months but they need me to work full time after that and we also notified immi about that

1 hour ago, CarmenChung said:

But if you are on bridging visa you can work full time? Very hard to explain why the company is still OK if you donā€™t work full time. When will your study finish?

The bridging visa takes on the conditions of the previous substantive visa, in this case the student visa. As long as the study period is on, you can only work part-time. The moment the study year is finished, or you are on a study break, you can work full-time.

2 minutes ago, MilaMocha said:

The bridging visa takes on the conditions of the previous substantive visa, in this case the student visa. As long as the study period is on, you can only work part-time. The moment the study year is finished, or you are on a study break, you can work full-time.

Except 187 bridging visa. On my friendā€™s vevo it is said that he can work full time. He was on a student visa.

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, CarmenChung said:

Except 187 bridging visa. On my friendā€™s vevo it is said that he can work full time. He was on a student visa.

You can work full time on bridging visa until unless you dont have any previous visa pending with part time conditions.If you friend is on student visa and bridging visa aswell, he/she can only work part timeĀ 

1 minute ago, Avygill said:

You can work full time on bridging visa until unless you dont have any previous visa pending with part time conditions.If you friend is on student visa and bridging visa aswell, he/she can only work part timeĀ 

He WAS on a student visa and he IS on a bridging visa as I said...

• Like 1

Hi guys I need suggestions very strange situationĀ 

rcb may 2017 approvedĀ 

nomination july 2017 no newsĀ 

visa aug 2017 offshore no news

retail store manager NSW

working as manager as wellĀ 

current visa BVE no travelĀ 

wife and 2 kids overseas waiting for decision I didnā€™t meet them from aug 2017 Ā 

Now family forcing me to come back by May so what is the best option for me to bring family here on visitor visaĀ or I go there and waitĀ 

Hi Guys,

Got the bad news unfortunately,

187 DE visa offshore applied feb 2018

case officer asked for medicals and afp 7th January 2019Ā 

company 1000+ turnover $300m+ massive company and all theirĀ work is in regional AustraliaĀ 

Then yesterday was told the nomination part was refused,Ā 

Reason it was refused was not having aĀ positive RCB,

Hereā€™s the catch,

Back in feb 2018 I was using an agent basically got my money summited the visa but never uploaded anything at all and no communicate and the company just sort of blanked it because the long prossessing times, well in October I noticed the agent had becomed unregistered and fleed Australia, the company then said okay letā€™s get another agent.Ā 

The new agent straight away uploaded all supporting documents ect but noticed the RCB got refused months prior, Ā due to not loading and evidence with in the requested time,Ā 

He contacted a manager in immigration asking if he could get extra time to summit a new RCB and the response was donā€™t worry about it you donā€™t really need the RCB,Ā 

and now they have refused the nomination because of this, it was a different case office that review the application and the manager canā€™t commnet on the other case offices decision.Ā 

Still donā€™t have a clue what to do now,Ā 

Can I just summit a new nomination part or would I needto start the whole process again. Ā šŸ§

Ā 

Edited by Gtijamie
  • Sad 1

9 hours ago, Kedrick1422 said:

rcb may 2017 approvedĀ 

retail store manager NSW

wife and 2 kids overseas waiting for decision I didnā€™t meet them from aug 2017 Ā 

Now family forcing me to come back by May so what is the best option for me to bring family here on visitor visaĀ or I go there and waitĀ 

Hi Kedick,Ā 

Its a tough situation.Ā 

There are two things: One what YOU REALLY want to do, second what's your agent suggest.Ā 

However, may be try to get Travelling bridging visa. that way you can go and come back. Again its all depend what's your agent suggest. May be consult with other consultant to cross check the information.Ā 

Hi, I'm new here.

My time line isĀ 

Nom and visa applied end of june 2017.

Nomination approved 13th of Feb 2019

Since then ,we haven't heard anythingĀ for 3weeks.

Occupation cook/QLD

medical and AFP both submitted lastweek without thier request, because we know they will need it anyway.

I dont know business turnover or detail as I'm a spouse of applicant ,so please dont ask me about it

My MA told us,we canĀ expect an update in the coming few days or weeks for myĀ visa application.

Now, 3weeks gone,.....šŸ˜¢

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Yzzz said:

Hi, I'm new here.

My time line isĀ 

Nom and visa applied end of june 2017.

Nomination approved 13th of Feb 2019

Since then ,we haven't heard anythingĀ for 3weeks.

Occupation cook/QLD

medical and AFP both submitted lastweek without thier request, because we know they will need it anyway.

I dont know business turnover or detail as I'm a spouse of applicant ,so please dont ask me about it

My MA told us,we canĀ expect an update in the coming few days or weeks for myĀ visa application.

Now, 3weeks gone,.....šŸ˜¢

Did immigration called you regarding your job duties??

9 hours ago, Gtijamie said:

Hi Guys,

Got the bad news unfortunately,

187 DE visa offshore applied feb 2018

case officer asked for medicals and afp 7th January 2019Ā 

company 1000+ turnover $300m+ massive company and all theirĀ work is in regional AustraliaĀ 

Then yesterday was told the nomination part was refused,Ā 

Reason it was refused was not having aĀ positive RCB,

Hereā€™s the catch,

Back in feb 2018 I was using an agent basically got my money summited the visa but never uploaded anything at all and no communicate and the company just sort of blanked it because the long prossessing times, well in October I noticed the agent had becomed unregistered and fleed Australia, the company then said okay letā€™s get another agent.Ā 

The new agent straight away uploaded all supporting documents ect but noticed the RCB got refused months prior, Ā due to not loading and evidence with in the requested time,Ā 

He contacted a manager in immigration asking if he could get extra time to summit a new RCB and the response was donā€™t worry about it you donā€™t really need the RCB,Ā 

and now they have refused the nomination because of this, it was a different case office that review the application and the manager canā€™t commnet on the other case offices decision.Ā 

Still donā€™t have a clue what to do now,Ā 

Can I just summit a new nomination part or would I needto start the whole process again. Ā šŸ§

Ā 

You are required to start the whole process again.Ā 

you have been misguided. RCB is the important element of RSMS Visa. There is no way your RSMS will be approved with out RCB. Now the problem is, number of different case office look into your file. every time any case office pick your file after assessing and requesting more docs they release file in immi system and your file flot around until next case officer pick it up.Ā 

So that's what exactly happened in your case. One case officer said you don't need then next case officer refused your nomination based on the fact that there is no RCB.Ā 

1 hour ago, Deza said:

You are required to start the whole process again.Ā 

you have been misguided. RCB is the important element of RSMS Visa. There is no way your RSMS will be approved with out RCB. Now the problem is, number of different case office look into your file. every time any case office pick your file after assessing and requesting more docs they release file in immi system and your file flot around until next case officer pick it up.Ā 

So that's what exactly happened in your case. One case officer said you don't need then next case officer refused your nomination based on the fact that there is no RCB.Ā 

Nomination can 100% be granted without RCB if you can build a strong case and have an agent who knows what they are doing.

Hii all just want to ask somethingĀ 

i was on 457 visa i finished 2 years on 457 in 2016Ā then my employer changed a business structure and ownership i transfer my old 457 visa onto new company and I applied 187 de from new company in june 2017 . In may 2017 we received a email from AFB requesting record information and my details.its called wa sponsor monitoring unitĀ 

injuly 2018 2 ladies from abf vistt our resturant i was working there when they vistt

in oct 2018 my 457 visa expire and now i am on bridging visa

also Its been 21 months for my 187Ā 

my question is does thatā€™s monitoring email effect my 187 processing or not???beacuse we havny heard anything since we send all requested documents to abf.

Can u pls help its very hard waiting also living apart from my wife from last 1 year

13 hours ago, Kedrick1422 said:

rcb may 2017 approvedĀ 

retail store manager NSW

U can apply bridging visa b

Today I got an email from my MA mentioning my CO has said my company is "Trust" and can't sponsor me. Please guys help me give me your suggestions, its any one company is trust and got the nomination or visa. Please help me I am very disappointed now waiting from Feb 2017 . Working as a chef for the same companyĀ from last 3 years and the company sponsor before for 457 visa to another employee and she got the visa. What I should do now? šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Trust company can sponsor or not?

Ā