187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

On 01/03/2019 at 14:51, June 16 said:

Hi

im waiting from June 16 anybody else left from 2016 

sales and marketing manager no news yet😥

I’m waiting from December 2016, also Marketing officer.. My boss has sent them an email for 2 weeks.. still no news.. 

i don’t know why marketing occupation take too long!! 😭😭😭

• Sad 1

15 hours ago, Ruby Truong said:

I’m waiting from December 2016, also Marketing officer.. My boss has sent them an email for 2 weeks.. still no news.. 

Mate you should ask your lawyer to send an email to the immigration. 

I have heard that the department of immigration is given priority to regional visas. I don't know if its true. I started my process on 02/03/2018, goit the RCB approved in october and still waiting. Just can't understand why take so long. Anyways, I hope the information is real.

good luck to everyone.

I have heard that the department of immigration is given priority to regional visas. I don't know if its true. I started my process on 02/03/2018, goit the RCB approved in october and still waiting. Just can't understand why take so long. Anyways, I hope the information is real.

good luck to everyone.

Hi
Is your state SA? We applied late February RCB, nomination and visa and our RCB was only approved in October... state SA

On 03/03/2019 at 17:23, Ruby Truong said:

Hi 

I’m very tensed in these days coz god know what Gona happen 

is there any chance so my husband can start study as motor machenic so we can apply after two years if something bad happen 

plz give me some suggestion it will be great help for me 

thank you 

1 hour ago, June 16 said:

Hi 

I’m very tensed in these days coz god know what Gona happen 

is there any chance so my husband can start study as motor machenic so we can apply after two years if something bad happen 

plz give me some suggestion it will be great help for me 

thank you 

Stay positive mate.. did you send email to immigration?? 

Just over a year to the day after my first nomination was refused we have received good news that the nomination for my second application has been granted.

Second visa application 187 De offshore uk June 2018

RCB approved October 2018

Nomination approval March 2018.

Documents  requested police checks, medicals and proof of dependency for child 18+

First visa November 2016 had nomination refusal End Feb 2018. Reason for refusal not a genuine position, as they had managed for 17m without us. Immigration gave instant refusal. Company one of the 2 biggest childcare operators in Australia and Tas.

There are 6 people on the application senior educator SA. 

They do seem to be working quicker this time around fingers crossed 🤞🏻 

• Congratulations 2

2 hours ago, elizawho77 said:

Just over a year to the day after my first nomination was refused we have received good news that the nomination for my second application has been granted.

Second visa application 187 De offshore uk June 2018

RCB approved October 2018

Nomination approval March 2018.

Documents  requested police checks, medicals and proof of dependency for child 18+

First visa November 2016 had nomination refusal End Feb 2018. Reason for refusal not a genuine position, as they had managed for 17m without us. Immigration gave instant refusal. Company one of the 2 biggest childcare operators in Australia and Tas.

There are 6 people on the application senior educator SA. 

They do seem to be working quicker this time around fingers crossed 🤞🏻 

Whats ur occupation and state ?

On 03/03/2019 at 17:25, Andytomas said:

I’m an Hairdresser in Sydney. 

I applied  10months ago for PR through 457 and still nothing!

any others Hairdresser waiting longer than me? 

Did they call the salon? 

Thanks in advance 

1 aug 17 

nothing

Hey everyone 

I m cook (NSW) 

waiting since oct 2016

no update at all, my lawyer sent email to Mimi few weeks back but still got no reply at all from immi. And I called immi myself twice they just said I only have a option of waiting. Too frustrating 

10 minutes ago, Deoma said:

Hey everyone 

I m cook (NSW) 

waiting since oct 2016

no update at all, my lawyer sent email to Mimi few weeks back but still got no reply at all from immi. And I called immi myself twice they just said I only have a option of waiting. Too frustrating 

Hi Deoma this is totally depressing Oct 2016 is a long wait...many others have got it in 17 months as cook...is this due to the number of staff being sponsored by Ur restaurant or the turnover??

11 minutes ago, mark23 said:

Hi Deoma this is totally depressing Oct 2016 is a long wait...many others have got it in 17 months as cook...is this due to the number of staff being sponsored by Ur restaurant or the turnover??

Guys no one knows.....

i can tell that the only thing is complain to the immigration because when the immigration website (official) say that for the 186 visa processing time is 12/13 months after that you have to send millions of emails to ask what happening.

this is no fair for our life.

i wish I could go to the court to complain against them

Yes mark it is too depressing for our daily life. Our organisation is an non profitable community sporting club I have been working here since I applied my 187 in 2016 and there is only one more guy sponsored where we have 4cook  and one head chef including me and the other guy who is sponsored as well. 

my lawyer sent an complaint letter five weeks back but they have not yet open our file yet I don’t know why is that. 

1 hour ago, Deoma said:

Yes mark it is too depressing for our daily life. Our organisation is an non profitable community sporting club I have been working here since I applied my 187 in 2016 and there is only one more guy sponsored where we have 4cook  and one head chef including me and the other guy who is sponsored as well. 

my lawyer sent an complaint letter five weeks back but they have not yet open our file yet I don’t know why is that. 

Guys I have got chat with experienced lawyer who has been migration agent for last 20 years. He told me that delays of 187 visa is limited position, set quota on rsms visa,certain occupations such as cooks and Chefs most of the popular occupations taking long processing time. There is also most of the applications are frauds because The government changes the rules for in March 2018 and there are so many doggy’s file are in que. these files need to verify and at the same time government reduce their quota by half compared to 2016-2017. This government delivertly refused the visa or put on long waiting time. I have been waiting since 2017 as cook.

Guys I have got chat with experienced lawyer who has been migration agent for last 20 years. He told me that delays of 187 visa is limited position, set quota on rsms visa,certain occupations such as cooks and Chefs most of the popular occupations taking long processing time. There is also most of the applications are frauds because The government changes the rules for in March 2018 and there are so many doggy’s file are in que. these files need to verify and at the same time government reduce their quota by half compared to 2016-2017. This government delivertly refused the visa or put on long waiting time. I have been waiting since 2017 as cook.

Hi
Can we know what is the quota for each occupation? I applied one year ago for importer exporter and I have never seen anyone in this forum with the same position... thanks

1 hour ago, DeepBH said:

Instead of holding us for such a long time I wish they come to check at our workplace and try to visit every possible place that they have doubt for being doggy’s file. In that way the real people don’t have to frustrate because of the the some fake people out there. My lawyer is sending my group certificate to immi from my last year to proof that I m working there from last two years since I lodged my 187 visa. Hope that helps. 

8 minutes ago, Deoma said:

Instead of holding us for such a long time I wish they come to check at our workplace and try to visit every possible place that they have doubt for being doggy’s file. In that way the real people don’t have to frustrate because of the the some fake people out there. My lawyer is sending my group certificate to immi from my last year to proof that I m working there from last two years since I lodged my 187 visa. Hope that helps. 

Immi is now linked to ATO and they have access to everything, so they can pretty much see whatever they want to see. 🙂