187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

Hello, is any one know or can share experience how long will it take when status is further assessment ? And is it any chance to go wrong?
Immigration request me for police check and partner ielts result, just submitted.

Application submitted on 15 June 2017
Nomination approved on 18 Dec 2018
Submitted further info on 25 Feb 2019
Thank you for any reply.

I am waiting from 3 months as further assessment..

14 hours ago, ChildcareDec2017 said:

Hi Guys,

Just a quick question. I tried importing my account as well and my file will still be with my agent right? and I can see on my end that my MAĀ are the uploading my documents.Ā 

I imported my account Because I just want

to see my status.Ā 

I do not have to anything with that right and will not harm my applicationĀ  right?

I applied from ACT as well. After sending AFP and medicals still on INITIAL ASSESSMENT.

When my MA uploaded my documents it changed to further assessment.Ā 

Go to attach documents, see if everything that needs to be attached is there and then on the bottom of that page there is button that says something like: ā€œinform COĀ that documents have been attachedā€ I can remember exactly what it says but you should see it there.Ā 

3 hours ago, Rajat Babbar said:
3 hours ago, Bryant Chang said:
Hello, is any one know or can share experience how long will it take when status is further assessment ? And is it any chance to go wrong?
Immigration request me for police check and partner ielts result, just submitted.

Thank you for any reply.

Ā 

Iā€™m waiting 2weeks on further assessment. My work mate got it in 10days, other friend 2 days but gosh 3 months! Thatā€™s long. Did you phone them?Ā 

3 hours ago, Rajat Babbar said:
3 hours ago, Bryant Chang said:

Thank you for any reply.

Ā 

In my case Nominations Approved immi account Received Request Documents immi account Received Visa grant immi Account finalised.

Iā€™m waiting 2weeks on further assessment. My work mate got it in 10days, other friend 2 days but gosh 3 months! Thatā€™s long. Did you phone them?Ā 
Lol.. its strange how things are working in individual case.

My nominations Not cleared yet..
my additional paper were submitted.. like pcc , ielts etc.

Waiting on this status approx 3 months.

Hi Iā€™m updating my friendā€™sĀ timeline so it can give u some hopeĀ 

occupation cook Qld

Nom & visa applied 17 june 2017

nomination approved today

sponsor monitoring unit people visited her workplace about three months ago, they asked lots of questions to employer , than immi rang her for phone interview after about a month.

Last month immi asked employer Ā to comment on some adverse info they found which was related to some work cover dispute few years ago, employer clarify all their doubts by providing the documentation and immi was satisfied with the response. Her nomination has beenĀ approved today.

requestedĀ AFP for visa application.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, k2018rlcc said:

When my MA uploaded my documents it changed to further assessment.Ā 

Go to attach documents, see if everything that needs to be attached is there and then on the bottom of that page there is button that says something like: ā€œinform COĀ that documents have been attachedā€ I can remember exactly what it says but you should see it there.Ā 

i would not suggest playing with your application. importing and observing OK but anything else than that leave it to your MA

• Like 1

15 hours ago, ChildcareDec2017 said:

Hi Guys,

Just a quick question. I tried importing my account as well and my file will still be with my agent right? and I can see on my end that my MAĀ are the uploading my documents.Ā 

I imported my account Because I just want

to see my status.Ā 

I do not have to anything with that right and will not harm my applicationĀ  right?

I applied from ACT as well. After sending AFP and medicals still on INITIAL ASSESSMENT.

yes it will be with your agent, It will not 'harm' your application as long asĀ you just observe it. Do not do anything else, don't attach documents yourself as if you start playing with it you can actually jeopardize your application.Ā 

1 hour ago, k2018rlcc said:

my friend got it same day he uploaded requested docs, i got it day after i uploaded requested docs

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Aug2017ACT said:

i would not suggest playing with your application. importing and observing OK but anything else than that leave it to your MA

I had to check all my docs because MA made number of mistakes. However I agree, if you not familiar with the system better not to touch it.Ā 

2 minutes ago, DeepBH said:

Cook waiting from June 2017. Adelaide, last time that minister lies ,regional files will process fast.Nominations file still not open. This is crazy,already touching 21st month.

more news these days regarding theĀ Ā acceleration forĀ remoteĀ region. So let's hope together...

1 hour ago, June 16 said:

Hi

im waiting from June 16 anybody else left from 2016Ā 

sales and marketing manager no news yetšŸ˜„

You must be the one who waits the longest here. Have you ever considered called them yourself instead of your MA? 32 months is too much

Edited by ring3018

16 hours ago, ring3018 said:

Hello

Is there anyone who still waiting from May 2017 to August 2017 and heard nothing even nomination or am i the only one? šŸ˜©šŸ˜©šŸ˜© Iā€™m so sick of waiting

I am waiting from June 2017. Still waiting for the nomination.

Ā