187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

36 minutes ago, Gujubhai12feb18 said:

Mine is service station. 5am to 9 pm,7 days in week. 2 full time 1 part time 1 casual staff. Turn over 26,00,000 aprox. Training one more casual staff now. Let’s hope for best. How about your staff members jobs position? 

1 part time and 2 casual ( australian citizens )

14 hours ago, mark23 said:

I think you should go for AAT. It's your last option so no harm in trying. The best option for you is to do your appeal by yourself instead of wasting more money through an agent or lawyer. The last time my visa was refused I had 28 days to lodge my appeal, read through the forms carefully and submit as much evidence you have targeting the main reason of refusal and explaining why you feel the decision should be reviewed and reversed. There is also a part in the form that says if you win the appeal would you like to claim 50% of your fee. I did this and from the $1608...I got back $804 back and my decision on my visa was overturned. 

Now the fee is $1764 you can apply for a 50% rebate initially but I would suggest you pay the full fee and get the 50% refunded after you win your appeal. 

Hopefully you will get your visa have faith and be positive 👍.

Thanks mark 

Dont why it takes long to approve visa

I don’t know Why they are taking long but I told To my MA to email them and find out what is going on as I heard that in mostly cases, once Nomination approved than your file straight away open in a week or 2 week. This is my 2nd Month so I don’t know what is going on! I hope so They do little fast Process...🤞🤞🤞

Hi just want to ask that before refusing the nomination did co ask for any information or requirement?

Hey! It is still depends upon the CO Mood. It doesn’t necessary They must ask any documents and even if they asked but sometimes without seeing documents they approved nomination so You can’t really imagine. Good Luck...[emoji3][emoji3][emoji1303][emoji1303]

Hi Anika, I would like to contact you. Can I have your email address please?

Hi all. I applied 187 Directy Entry Restaurant Manager position on March 17,2018. I'm from the NT. I have a migration agent. I'm bit worried about my visa. My position is Restaurant Supervisor under DAMA Stage 1 for 4 yrs now.. Applied for 187 visa Direct entry RESTAURANT MANAGER POSITION. My employer and my migration agent prove that my experience is relevant to restaurant manager position. I've been doing jobs same as restaurant manager's role. I aslo have australian qualifications, Certificate IV in Hospitality from studying and an RPL- DIPLOMA IN HOSPITALITY. 
The last time I've heard from my agent is that the immigration is asking for further financial proof from my employer since my workplace experienced financial lost last December 2017.. 

Now no news from my agent...
Should I be worried of my visa application since my position under DAMA 1 is Restaurant Supervisor? Anyone here applying from the NT under DAMA?

3 hours ago, AnikaPaulette said:

Hi all. I applied 187 Directy Entry Restaurant Manager position on March 17,2018. I'm from the NT. I have a migration agent. I'm bit worried about my visa. My position is Restaurant Supervisor under DAMA Stage 1 for 4 yrs now.. Applied for 187 visa Direct entry RESTAURANT MANAGER POSITION. My employer and my migration agent prove that my experience is relevant to restaurant manager position. I've been doing jobs same as restaurant manager's role. I aslo have australian qualifications, Certificate IV in Hospitality from studying and an RPL- DIPLOMA IN HOSPITALITY. 

The last time I've heard from my agent is that the immigration is asking for further financial proof from my employer since my workplace experienced financial lost last December 2017.. 

Now no news from my agent...

Should I be worried of my visa application since my position under DAMA 1 is Restaurant Supervisor? Anyone here applying from the NT under DAMA?

42 minutes ago, Cafe Mngr Biloela Feb18 said:

Hi Anika, I would like to contact you. Can I have your email address please?

I thought that they said on their announcement last week that the processing time of RSMS will be more faster now, but what happen, it all goes backwards again..
It was announced but it could start in March. Keep in mind that immigration has a big backlog to sort out and they're in the process to allocate more staff to process applications so it'll take time to start speeding up the processing

2 hours ago, Cafe Mngr Biloela Feb18 said:
4 hours ago, SonGoku said:
I thought that they said on their announcement last week that the processing time of RSMS will be more faster now, but what happen, it all goes backwards again..

It was announced but it could start in March. Keep in mind that immigration has a big backlog to sort out and they're in the process to allocate more staff to process applications so it'll take time to start speeding up the processing

I agree with u. just believe them and people will get their visa soon.

Hi All;

MA is saying to go for AAT for apeal of refused nomination & visa

but I heard that replaying with new nomination &visa is better 

I am still on 485 visa - extremly confused what to do. 

Both ways will cost me great deal of money. 

Please please suggest

2 hours ago, faisal said:

Hi All;

MA is saying to go for AAT for apeal of refused nomination & visa

but I heard that replaying with new nomination &visa is better 

I am still on 485 visa - extremly confused what to do. 

Both ways will cost me great deal of money. 

Please please suggest

If you have enough experience and a positive skill assessment to apply a new visa then yes you can go for a new one coz AAT processing time is also at its peak (18-24 months). If you are not eligible to apply for a new one then AAT is the only option. If I was you for sure I would have reviewed the decision to be honest. Well we all know money is important but not priority at the moment. Good luck 👍

12 hours ago, SonGoku said:

I don't think that's relevant to 187 RSMS applications, but will rather affect new regional visas lodged in future.

2 minutes ago, Bajajbajaj said:

Good morning guys,

Is anyone have knowledge about skill assessment for restaurant manager?

if someone work 17 or 18 hours per week, or less than 20 hours per week, 

is that experience will count for skill assessment?

Thanks 

Nope at least 20 hours a week , I am also waiting for skill assessment’s decision as well , I applied in August . 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, A kaur said:

Nope at least 20 hours a week , I am also waiting for skill assessment’s decision as well , I applied in August . 

Thanks, Did you applied as a restaurant manager in Aug ?

its long time , they need 1 year experience or more for restaurant manager ?

with diploma of business.

Thanks 

39 minutes ago, Bajajbajaj said:

Thanks, Did you applied as a restaurant manager in Aug ?

its long time , they need 1 year experience or more for restaurant manager ?

with diploma of business.

Thanks 

Hi 

I am planning to apply 190 as a restaurant manager but have have question how can I prove that I worked part time and not less then 20hr week?

Thanks