register-now-button_orig.png
and join in with discussions   
ask migration questions
message other members

..and much much more!

Big bird 12

187 Visa Processing Time

45 minutes ago, Sam 2222 said:

Hi, I am a silent follower of this forum and my current status is inital assessment on immi account. I have lodge my nominations and visa on 02/01/2018 also my nomination has not been approved yet but i got a mail from my agent last night to submit a AFP nation check to immigration which is required for case officer within in 28 days . Could you guys have any idea about this is it a positive response for me or 😔😔😔 ??????

BAC97CE5-051D-4023-87C5-12F95FF5CC2D.jpeg

It’s a good news , you nomination and your visa file opened at same time so they might required some documents for nomination as well as visa file . Fingers crossed 🤞. Do you mind sharing more info like your occupation and state ? 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Sam 2222 said:

Hey, Plz check on your bridging visa paper there is a reference number which you can fill on application detail .

Thanks sam, my question is travel document and travel country name? Where I can find my bridging visa.? I found TRN number, Is this refrence number?

4 hours ago, Sam 2222 said:

Thanks for your reply A kaur and my occupation is chef and from NT . Best wishes . CheerssDEDCAC88-DCD8-41EE-BFF9-D56C6E92CB8E.jpeg

Hi, sameer    Travel document is your passport and travel country name is your  country of birth. You can enter Trn number also for login or visa grant number. Thank you . Gud day

4 hours ago, Sam 2222 said:

Hi, I am a silent follower of this forum and my current status is inital assessment on immi account. I have lodge my nominations and visa on 02/01/2018 also my nomination has not been approved yet but i got a mail from my agent last night to submit a AFP nation check to immigration which is required for case officer within in 28 days . Could you guys have any idea about this is it a positive response for me or 😔😔😔 ??????

BAC97CE5-051D-4023-87C5-12F95FF5CC2D.jpeg

Surely good news before further assessment 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Tipu said:

Hi NT Childcare SEP

As per my understanding, the two years contract submitted with Nomination papers, starts from the date of approval of PR (or the date of start of work after approval, if someone is offshore). By the way, I applied on 30.10.2017 from ACT Child Care Leader, however, no news as yet. Goodluck 

Hi im also a child care worker from ACT. Did you get your nomination approval? 

On 15/02/2019 at 11:26, k2018rlcc said:

Have you submitted requested documents? If yes, when? I submitted on the 13thFeb. CO asked for working with children check, AFP and work experience evidence. I’m also in ACT, this same profession. My processing centre is WA, it say on the letter from immi. 

Im on the same boat from ACT. How long will take to process visa? 

Hi, I am a silent follower of this forum and my current status is inital assessment on immi account. I have lodge my nominations and visa on 02/01/2018 also my nomination has not been approved yet but i got a mail from my agent last night to submit a AFP nation check to immigration which is required for case officer within in 28 days . Could you guys have any idea about this is it a positive response for me or 1f614.png&key=8756ba6219cf15f86685ed03bcaa9d74d09bb006c0d101b6e559bffd8baaa1291f614.png&key=8756ba6219cf15f86685ed03bcaa9d74d09bb006c0d101b6e559bffd8baaa1291f614.png&key=8756ba6219cf15f86685ed03bcaa9d74d09bb006c0d101b6e559bffd8baaa129 ??????
BAC97CE5-051D-4023-87C5-12F95FF5CC2D.thumb.jpeg.eff129d6ad5878eccd386c7a099b36c2.jpeg
Good news
even I am also sailing in the same boat.

Just a little ahead than you

8 hours ago, sam777 said:

Just Pray to God CO won’t ask you for a New Contract otherwise they must give new Contract to CO. Condition is you have to Work 2 Years Full time after Approval of 187 Visa....Finger 🤞...Good Luck...emoji4.pngemoji4.pngemoji1303.pngemoji1303.png

Thank  you sam 😇💙💙

9 hours ago, Tipu said:

Hi NT Childcare SEP

As per my understanding, the two years contract submitted with Nomination papers, starts from the date of approval of PR (or the date of start of work after approval, if someone is offshore). By the way, I applied on 30.10.2017 from ACT Child Care Leader, however, no news as yet. Goodluck 

Hi Tipu,

if you have submitted all the documents, I’m sure you will get your nomination and visa approved in the same day .the day will come soon .stay strong!

Co had asked financial documents in 21st January and they had been submitted in 8th of February . That was only for the nomination. 

can you tell me ,if  there is commence date in your two year contract. There is no start date in my contract .

thanks 

Edited by NT childcare SEP
Mistaken

There is no date for commencement of contact but I asked this question from my MA long ago when my normal contact was close to expire (before applying for nomination), then he told that contact of my employment given / signed by my Director will have no connection with my contact signed by owner for my PR papers. The date will start from the date of approval of my visa, as I indicated early.

53 minutes ago, Tipu said:

There is no date for commencement of contact but I asked this question from my MA long ago when my normal contact was close to expire (before applying for nomination), then he told that contact of my employment given / signed by my Director will have no connection with my contact signed by owner for my PR papers. The date will start from the date of approval of my visa, as I indicated early.

What do you mean by CONTRACT signed by owner ? That means is there different contract that sign by the owner ?  If so , where can we find that contract or is that an obligation that owner has?