187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

2 hours ago, Sam 2222 said:

Hey, Plz check on your bridging visa paper there is a reference number which you can fill on application detail .

Thanks sam, my question is travel document and travel country name? Where I can find my bridging visa.? I found TRN number, Is this refrence number?

4 hours ago, Sam 2222 said:

Hi, I am a silent follower of this forum and my current status is inital assessment on immi account. I have lodge my nominations and visa on 02/01/2018 also my nomination has not been approved yet but i got a mail from my agent last night to submit a AFP nation check to immigration which is required for case officer within in 28 days . Could you guys have any idea about this is it a positive response for me or 😔😔😔 ??????

BAC97CE5-051D-4023-87C5-12F95FF5CC2D.jpeg

Surely good news before further assessment 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Tipu said:

Hi NT Childcare SEP

As per my understanding, the two years contract submitted with Nomination papers, starts from the date of approval of PR (or the date of start of work after approval, if someone is offshore). By the way, I applied on 30.10.2017 from ACT Child Care Leader, however, no news as yet. Goodluck 

Hi im also a child care worker from ACT. Did you get your nomination approval? 

On 15/02/2019 at 11:26, k2018rlcc said:

Have you submitted requested documents? If yes, when? I submitted on the 13thFeb. CO asked for working with children check, AFP and work experience evidence. I’m also in ACT, this same profession. My processing centre is WA, it say on the letter from immi. 

Im on the same boat from ACT. How long will take to process visa? 

Hi, I am a silent follower of this forum and my current status is inital assessment on immi account. I have lodge my nominations and visa on 02/01/2018 also my nomination has not been approved yet but i got a mail from my agent last night to submit a AFP nation check to immigration which is required for case officer within in 28 days . Could you guys have any idea about this is it a positive response for me or 1f614.png&key=8756ba6219cf15f86685ed03bcaa9d74d09bb006c0d101b6e559bffd8baaa1291f614.png&key=8756ba6219cf15f86685ed03bcaa9d74d09bb006c0d101b6e559bffd8baaa1291f614.png&key=8756ba6219cf15f86685ed03bcaa9d74d09bb006c0d101b6e559bffd8baaa129 ??????
BAC97CE5-051D-4023-87C5-12F95FF5CC2D.thumb.jpeg.eff129d6ad5878eccd386c7a099b36c2.jpeg
Good news
even I am also sailing in the same boat.

Just a little ahead than you

9 hours ago, Tipu said:

Hi NT Childcare SEP

As per my understanding, the two years contract submitted with Nomination papers, starts from the date of approval of PR (or the date of start of work after approval, if someone is offshore). By the way, I applied on 30.10.2017 from ACT Child Care Leader, however, no news as yet. Goodluck 

Hi Tipu,

if you have submitted all the documents, I’m sure you will get your nomination and visa approved in the same day .the day will come soon .stay strong!

Co had asked financial documents in 21st January and they had been submitted in 8th of February . That was only for the nomination. 

can you tell me ,if  there is commence date in your two year contract. There is no start date in my contract .

thanks 

Edited by NT childcare SEP
Mistaken

There is no date for commencement of contact but I asked this question from my MA long ago when my normal contact was close to expire (before applying for nomination), then he told that contact of my employment given / signed by my Director will have no connection with my contact signed by owner for my PR papers. The date will start from the date of approval of my visa, as I indicated early.

53 minutes ago, Tipu said:

There is no date for commencement of contact but I asked this question from my MA long ago when my normal contact was close to expire (before applying for nomination), then he told that contact of my employment given / signed by my Director will have no connection with my contact signed by owner for my PR papers. The date will start from the date of approval of my visa, as I indicated early.

What do you mean by CONTRACT signed by owner ? That means is there different contract that sign by the owner ?  If so , where can we find that contract or is that an obligation that owner has? 

Hi all, got my golden email yesterday. Here is my timeline. Hope this give some hope and positive wave to all of you.

Just writing my story point by point. so easy to understand for every one. 

1. RCB - lodged in march 2017 and approved in April 2017  

2. Visa and Nomination applied in may 2017

3. Nomination approved - 5 th October 2017. ( my employer got call some days ago from immigration before approval )

4. file open same day - 5 th October 2017. 

5. Further  request - AFP ( my and my wife) on same day 5 th Oct 2017.  document submitted in one week. (around 14 th Oct 2017)

6.After three weeks, same Co asked for medical check for both applicants. 

But between first and second request, we blessed with boy. so, I had to add his name in my file. So I had to applied his birth certificate and passport. it took five weeks. In between I and my wife finished our medical check. in this period CO changed because of X-mas holidays started. 

7. New Co asked my son's medical. I submitted on 7 th jan 2019 ( done by GP). But more than 28 days passed from last documents submitted, I did not hear anything from Co . My agent sent two emails to Co in between 28 days time periods. Than agent sent another email on 14 th feb 2019 to CO

8. And finally on next day, 15/02/2019, visa granted for my whole family. 😀😃

9. Position - cook 

10. Perth WA, 

11. Resturant turn over 1.3 million.

12. Almost took 21 months. 

Best of luck all of you. 

• Like 2
  • Congratulations 6

Hello friends 

I need ur advice  for one of my friend

He applied 187 in jan 2018 in QLD

Now his owner wants him to transfer him to other branch in QLD

same company and same abn 

Does he need a new RCB and

what about processing time for him ... will it be restart with transfer  or it will count from jan 2018

Please reply if anyone have any knowledge..

thanks

5 hours ago, SP2304 said:

Hi all, got my golden email yesterday. Here is my timeline. Hope this give some hope and positive wave to all of you.

3. Nomination approved - 5 th October 2017. ( my employer got call some days ago from immigration before approval )

5. Further  request - AFP ( my and my wife) on same day 5 th Oct 2017.  document submitted in one week. (around 14 th Oct 2017)

But between first and second request, we blessed with boy. so, I had to add his name in my file. So I had to applied his birth certificate and passport. it took five weeks. In between I and my wife finished our medical check. in this period CO changed because of X-mas holidays started. 

7. New Co asked my son's medical. I submitted on 7 th jan 2019 ( done by GP). But more than 28 days passed from last documents submitted, I did not hear anything from Co . My agent sent two emails to Co in between 28 days time periods. Than agent sent another email on 14 th feb 2019 to CO

9. Position - cook 

10. Perth WA, 

Best of luck all of you. 

Congratulations on your good news. Did you have to only give one AFP or what about any other police clearance from your home country?

6 hours ago, SP2304 said:

9. Position - cook 

10. Perth WA, 

Best of luck all of you. 

Nomination approved in 5 months? So quick

Edited by ring3018

51 minutes ago, SP2304 said:

yes, by mistake. it was 2018 not 2017....sorry...took 17 months...

If it's a mistake how did U calculate 21 months?? U not only made a typo mistake but U even wrote at the bottom it took 21 months...how could U make such a big error? If it's May 2018 then that makes 9 months not 17 months as U claim...are U just here to waste people time by giving wrong information.

Edited by mark23

10 hours ago, SP2304 said:

9. Position - cook 

10. Perth WA, 

Best of luck all of you. 

Hi  I just want to know, did you applied your rsms with 3 year experience? 

25 minutes ago, mark23 said:

If it's a mistake how did U calculate 21 months?? U not only made a typo mistake but U even wrote at the bottom it took 21 months...how could U make such a big error? If it's May 2018 then that makes 9 months not 17 months as U claim...are U just here to waste people time by giving wrong information.

You are the one who is wrong. May 2017 to Oct 2018 is 17 months.

On 01/02/2019 at 12:39, Deep94 said:

We both applied at same time.

nomination lodged - june 2017 (QLD)

rcb approved same day for both 

Nomination approved for cook - 30 jan 2019

nomination approved for manager - 31 jan 2019 

CO called my employer on 30 jan asking questions about both nominees. 

And we both are overseas that was hard part 🙏

Have u guys got visa approved for pr or not yet cause my nomination has been approved on 1 Feb that's why 

Thanks guys

• Like 1