187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

1 hour ago, ring3018 said:

Does the Co usually tell their name and number position when calling to the workplace? There’s someone called asking about the business the other day but i’m not sure that is the Co or not

This is the call from immigration regarding so and so...When they call at work place.

3 hours ago, Saroop said:

I m waiting from june 2017, still i didn't hear any thing about my nomination. i have the same query is there any chance to get nomination and visa get together? As you said 20 to 22 months they need to give us a final answer. But in my case it's already 20 month passed and i am still waiting for the nomination.

Your nomination file can be open any time during this month i guess so keep chasing your MA.

2 hours ago, Rajat Babbar said:

Guys can someone show a screenshot of how does nominations look like ?

Just curious wanted to see how does it look.

If you want you can hide your name and company name

Bro can't take screenshot as it has important details but will tell u it's format 

Nomination approval decision. 

Company name - 

Nominated position 

Annual package 

Nominee  name - Ur name 

Nominee date of birth-. 

These were the only details given on Ur nomination approval letter. And it says u must lodge Ur pr within 6 mnths of this approval if u havnt lodged yet 

• Like 1

Hi guys, hope you guys achieve the outcomes very soon. 

Just quick question, i have recently got approved 187 RSMS visa, and my boss wants to give me an opportunity for a job promotion.

Its under same job classification as Chef, but promotion to a higher rank (Sous chef).  

Then my HR team declined to give me this offer because they saying that i have to work for 2 years under nominated position, (Chef). 

I am confused because i m not changing to totally different occupation, just trying to get promotion under same business within same job classification.

Please advise me guys, even after the visa granted still we don't get to have a chance to get promoted?? 

What you guys think?? thanks 🙂

3 hours ago, ring3018 said:

Does the Co usually tell their name and number position when calling to the workplace? There’s someone called asking about the business the other day but i’m not sure that is the Co or not

Yes they mentioned that they are calling from immigration. 

35 minutes ago, Shoi84 said:

RCB applied. 24 July 2017

RCB approve. After two weeks

Nomination Applied on 04 Aug 2017

Visa Applied on 04 Nov 2017

Nomination Approved on 12 Feb

CO asked for AFP only. No further documents were asked

Occupation cook. WA regional. HR country

Did you submitted all the documents upto date I mean BAS. 

• Like 1

You can only check you visa application but not nomination and till your nomination get approved there is no point checking your visa application because there it will show u only received. Once your nomination approved the visa status will chance further.

It is depend upon case it is not like that once Nomination approved and your visa status is going Further Assesment. Sometimes it takes a time. It doesn’t change until Visa Officer look at your file.

Nomination refused without asking any docs (after 19months)

Reason :: 

In business premises lease contract :: its written the place is to be used for storage and distribution of goods

case officer thinks (in brief) that the nominated role task will be more of a supervisory role instead of a sales and marketing manager role as the place is leased under storage & distribution of goods.

Again as the MD is also active in the bzness case officer is not convinced that the role of S&M manager shall be executed properly. 

National Company with 30employee - i run a team of 10ppl under 4branches with $10M annual sales

please advice :: do I have any chance if i go for AAT?

1 hour ago, faisal said:

Nomination refused without asking any docs (after 19months)

Reason :: 

In business premises lease contract :: its written the place is to be used for storage and distribution of goods

case officer thinks (in brief) that the nominated role task will be more of a supervisory role instead of a sales and marketing manager role as the place is leased under storage & distribution of goods.

Again as the MD is also active in the bzness case officer is not convinced that the role of S&M manager shall be executed properly. 

National Company with 30employee - i run a team of 10ppl under 4branches with $10M annual sales

please advice :: do I have any chance if i go for AAT?

Go for AAT, you will surely win. This is such an assumption.

what is your timeline?

Hi 

I need some advice guys

I have applied as a cook in a restaurant and a retail shop. also another person as a manager for the shop under same management. But his nomination got rejected saying position not required.  Because one nomination was rejected will there be any effect on m nomination.

DNJ

34 minutes ago, Dnj said:

Hi 

I need some advice guys

I have applied as a cook in a restaurant and a retail shop. also another person as a manager for the shop under same management. But his nomination got rejected saying position not required.  Because one nomination was rejected will there be any effect on m nomination.

DNJ

Does owner or director are working in that business or they leave in same area or near about? Or do they have any other shope where they r working or working fulltime any where als ?

Edited by Gujubhai12feb18

32 minutes ago, Suravaram said:

Hi DNJ

Mine also same position .last month retail manager  file was refused by immi saying that retail manager not required . Director will manage the shop .

We both in same boat . I also applied as cook . 

Does owner or director are working in that business or they leave in same area or near about? Does owner or director r working in that shop or they have any other business where they r working?  

Edited by Gujubhai12feb18

hi guys finally today I received the Golden Mail!!! I can’t describe how I’m feeling right now!

visa lodged 1/12/2017

Rcb approved 1/02/2018

requested medical visit 5/5/2018

but I attach the police check too just in case.

today 14/2/2019 visa e nomination approved straight away no further document!!!

stay strong and beleive Bros!

• Like 2
  • Congratulations 3

hi guys finally today I received the Golden Mail!!! I can’t describe how I’m feeling right now!
visa lodged 1/12/2017
 Rcb approved 1/02/2018

Wow congratulations.. this is good news.
Kindly clear me one thing that you nomination and Visa approved on the same day ?
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Dnj said:

Hi 

I need some advice guys

DNJ

Hi DNJ

What is the turnover of the business? If the turnover is over a certain amount then ur nomination will not be rejected based on the number of staff required for running of the business.

visa lodged 1/12/2017
 Rcb approved 1/02/2018

Congratulations Davide, Are you Cook or Restaurant Manager in Queensland?