187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

32 minutes ago, SonGoku said:

I dont know if my rcb and nomination are approved already or not, because my MA didn’t answer whenever we asked them thru email. But our papers was lodged on the 22nd of Feb 2018.. Until now, still waiting..

I believe you should have result of RCB within 4 weeks ~ 12 weeks after lodging RCB. I did not go through MA so I don't know whether you get all information from you MA. I got the result of nomination from my HR manager who nominated me and forwarded an email from IMMI to me. I recommend you to see your MA in person if the MA does not respond your email.  

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Kingdom said:

I believe you should have result of RCB within 4 weeks ~ 12 weeks after lodging RCB. I did not go through MA so I don't know whether you get all information from you MA. I got the result of nomination from my HR manager who nominated me and forwarded an email from IMMI to me. I recommend you to see your MA in person if the MA does not respond your email.  

Actually, I was planning to lodge my paper by myself becaue I know for a fact that I can save more money. But my employer doesn’t want to provide all the documents, instead, they want us to use their Solicitor. Most of the employees that they sponsored used their solicitors, so that it would be easier for them. Their solicitor already got all of my employer documents, that is why they can easily copy and paste and just change the name on the documents that they need to provide to the immigration.. I am in ACT as well.. 

1 hour ago, February SA 2018 said:

Hi everyone,
So nice to see so many people getting their PR 🙂
I have a stupid question: our 187 application was done through an agent and the company. I was wondering if I can check the progress online. The agent usually takes sometime to contact us, and it would be nice if I could follow up by myself. How do you guys check the status of your application? Do you think its fine to check even though the application went through a MA.

Thanks

of course! import your application into your account 

20190123_184231.jpg

• Like 1

1 minute ago, SonGoku said:

Actually, I was planning to lodge my paper by myself becaue I know for a fact that I can save more money. But my employer doesn’t want to provide all the documents, instead, they want us to use their Solicitor. Most of the employees that they sponsored used their solicitors, so that it would be easier for them. Their solicitor already got all of my employer documents, that is why they can easily copy and paste and just change the name on the documents that they need to provide to the immigration.. I am in ACT as well.. 

In my case, my HR is the one said to me that I don't have to use MA so yes, I saved some money and have been tracking all information by myself but it has been stressing because I was not sure I have been doing correctly or not. My HR copied and pasted information from one of my colleagues who used MA for RSMS Visa. So Far So Good.
I still reckons you see your solicitor in person if you can.     

6 hours ago, Azher mazher said:

I am waiting from may 2017 but my nomination file has opened 2 weeks ago and co has concerned about about few things and need to reply in 28 days.

I m waiting from june 2017, still i didn't hear any thing about my nomination. i have the same query is there any chance to get nomination and visa get together? As you said 20 to 22 months they need to give us a final answer. But in my case it's already 20 month passed and i am still waiting for the nomination.

4 minutes ago, Saroop said:

I m waiting from june 2017, still i didn't hear any thing about my nomination. i have the same query is there any chance to get nomination and visa get together? As you said 20 to 22 months they need to give us a final answer. But in my case it's already 20 month passed and i am still waiting for the nomination.

Bro you cant really judge the time

i m waiting since jan 2017

25 months 

nomination approved 3 weeks back but visa file still showing received 

1 minute ago, Chef2017 said:

25 months 

Yea, i am totally agree with you. so it means in your case your nomination approved after 24 months. am i right?

19 minutes ago, Chef2017 said:

25 months 

You are correct bro I am waiting January 2018 Nomination APPROVED last week still Received 

11 hours ago, sam777 said:

What is Evidence of Registration? Thanksemoji4.pngemoji4.pngemoji4.png

On the request checklist, it said “Evidence of registration/licensing - Working With Children”  That means “Working with vulnerable people” card as I am working in a childcare in ACT. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Ray123 said:

It’s so quick anyway why did you submit 4 payslip did they asked ??? What about dependent English have you done before 

My migration agent asked me to send the payslips  and my husband English test before hand, after nomination was approved. What I think is that when the case officer opened  my file, all  required documentations were complete and then approved my visa.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, February SA 2018 said:

Hi everyone,
I have a stupid question: our 187 application was done through an agent and the company. I was wondering if I can check the progress online. The agent usually takes sometime to contact us, and it would be nice if I could follow up by myself. How do you guys check the status of your application? Do you think its fine to check even though the application went through a MA.

Thanks

I use VEVO  App in my phone.

Edited by ASV

6 hours ago, ring3018 said:

May i ask what do they ask for?

1.They are asking y old staff have left the job 2.co rang to my previous work place and that business is closed down.  3. My MA have given one wrong information in organization chart about full time employee as a citizen and they want clarification regarding this.

4 hours ago, February SA 2018 said:

Hi everyone,

Thanks

You can only check you visa application but not nomination and till your nomination get approved there is no point checking your visa application because there it will show u only received. Once your nomination approved the visa status will chance further.

21 hours ago, Mohammed said:

My agent said my status is showing " In Progress " for nomination and visa status showing " Received ", brother what does this mean? 

Its mean the co is working on your nomination file and once the nomination approved you visa status will changed to further till then you visa application file will shows received only.

16 minutes ago, Azher mazher said:

1.They are asking y old staff have left the job 2.co rang to my previous work place and that business is closed down.  3. My MA have given one wrong information in organization chart about full time employee as a citizen and they want clarification regarding this.

Does the Co usually tell their name and number position when calling to the workplace? There’s someone called asking about the business the other day but i’m not sure that is the Co or not

You can only check you visa application but not nomination and till your nomination get approved there is no point checking your visa application because there it will show u only received. Once your nomination approved the visa status will chance further.
No this is not true.
In my case it's further assessment where is the nomination is not yet approved.

It's different for every single applicant