187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

13 hours ago, Chef2017 said:

Which state you are in

they came to my restaurant i m on 457 as well applied rsms

when they came i was there and they just asked how many hours i work and how i get paid and then they left

and they came in nov 2018

my nomination has been approved on 25 jan still waiting for visa

it has been 25 months since I appliedĀ 

if it help mate

HI There,

what state are you from?Ā 

Did the people from immi inform the business or applicant before coming in to inspect or did they just walk in?

Ā 

please shareĀ 

3 hours ago, Rbereba said:

Woww!! i am so happy for you!! Can you please explain how you did that and which profession? Thanks

This is mine šŸ™‚Ā 

Visa lodgeĀ :Ā Ā 12 Nov 17Ā 

stateĀ : VictoriaĀ 

ask for further documents such as resume and contract on Nov 18Ā 

Nomination approved: 17 Dec 18

Request checklist: 17 Dec 18 (same day asĀ nomination approved)Ā 

- AFPĀ 

- form 80

- Health examination and

-Spouseā€™s Ielts test result

Submitted documents on 7 Jan 19 and visa granted on 4 Feb 19.Ā Total processing time is 14 months and 23 days.Ā 

all the best!Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

• Like 2
  • Congratulations 1

16 hours ago, Rajat Babbar said:

Yes brother I am still waiting.
Timeline. Nomination : apr 2017
Visa .. aug 2017
HR country.

Nominations not cleared yet.

Where as my papers are demanded. Like pcc and educational qualification.

I don't know what is this unique way, as before nomination applicants papers are demanded.
Ā 

yeah, that's weird. you sure you didn't get nomination yet? what is your agent saying?Ā 

when they requested more docs did you status change to "initial assessment" ?

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Rbereba said:

Woww!! i am so happy for you!! Can you please explain how you did that and which profession? Thanks

yes you do. following march 2018 change of rules for rsms you need to have 3 years experience.Ā  everyone who applied for rsms BEFORE march 2018 didn't have to have 3 years experience.Ā 

14 hours ago, ttt3350 said:

This is mine šŸ™‚Ā 

Visa lodgeĀ :Ā Ā 12 Nov 17Ā 

stateĀ : VictoriaĀ 

ask for further documents such as resume and contract on Nov 18Ā 

Nomination approved: 17 Dec 18

Request checklist: 17 Dec 18 (same day asĀ nomination approved)Ā 

- AFPĀ 

- form 80

- Health examination and

-Spouseā€™s Ielts test result

Submitted documents on 7 Jan 19 and visa granted on 4 Feb 19.Ā Total processing time is 14 months and 23 days.Ā 

all the best!Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Congratulation mate,

You applied through DE or TRT?

• Like 1

yeah, that's weird. you sure you didn't get nomination yet? what is your agent saying?Ā 
when they requested more docs did you status change to "initial assessment" ?
Brother MA is saying "No the nominations not cleared yet"
All requested documents submitted 2 months + back.

Any idea when Nomination will be cleared ?

My case is off shore - do they slow off shore cases or not ?

Hi everybody, Did you hear the Immigration minister announcement last Friday? About reducing the processing time for Regional Visas and DAMA agreements between States and Federal Government with immigration officers... Here's the link with the announcement on Seven News:
He also mentioned the creation of "Regional migration Hub" which is a website to inform the public and skilled migrants who are looking to migrate to regional areas. Also mentioned that there's money and more resources to process applications faster, reducing the processing times to encourage more people to apply for Regional Visas
  • Like 1

14 minutes ago, Cafe Mngr Biloela Feb18 said:

Hi everybody, Did you hear the Immigration minister announcement last Friday? About reducing the processing time for Regional Visas and DAMA agreements between States and Federal Government with immigration officers... Here's the link with the announcement on Seven News:

I heardĀ Ā that but I donā€™t think itā€™s for RSMs as well , well letā€™s see , because lots of people are waiting since 2016-2017 , pray for everyone, waiting time is mentally torture. Hope everyone is doing good. Wish you guys all the best and letā€™s what will happen . I am very depressed , immigration rules and waiting time is ridiculous.Ā 

26 minutes ago, Cafe Mngr Biloela Feb18 said:

Thank you for sharing.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Aug2017ACT said:

yes you do. following march 2018 change of rules for rsms you need to have 3 years experience.Ā  everyone who applied for rsms BEFORE march 2018 didn't have to have 3 years experience.Ā 

My CO requested evidence of all my work experience, Australian and overseas.Ā I applied 10.02.18. Not sure why, will be submitting on Monday. Occupation: childcare group leaderĀ 

Every friday evening brings slowdown in applicants..
And every monday morning brings a ray of light .. a hope .. a delight that yes .. yes my golden email will come today.

Type YES If you believe in higher self universe and his power. Good news for all of us is on its way.. :)

Hi Rajat
What is your occupation and time line please

My sister just got her 187 DE PR visa granted after 10 months (applied April 7th) ! She was fully expecting it to be 22 months like the time line suggests. Shes in Geelong doing Fashion buying. I hope this gives some people hope!Ā 

I applied for a 186 at the same time and I am still waiting.Ā 

• Like 2

8 hours ago, millie1871 said:

My sister just got her 187 DE PR visa granted after 10 months (applied April 7th) ! She was fully expecting it to be 22 months like the time line suggests. Shes in Geelong doing Fashion buying. I hope this gives some people hope!Ā 

I applied for a 186 at the same time and I am still waiting.Ā 

keep calm and carry on.

DThank you allĀ 

occupation - Retail Manager

state - NT

Nomination visa- 17/7/2017

nomination approved - 13/12/2018

requested document on same dayĀ 

AFPĀ 

futher requestedĀ - AFP on different name

visa approved - Today

happiest day of lifeĀ