187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

Hii 

i applied my rsms in june 2017 

in feb 2018 i got married and i allready add my wife into my application 

how i bring my wife here while i am waiting for my decision I applied visitor visa twice but they refused it 

any of u have  same experience??

You should add your wife in application and if you married after application than you need to wait for your decision and only Visitor Visa option till approved your case. No other Option unless She will come on Student Visa Or Any other categories. I hope my answer will help you. Good Luck...[emoji1303][emoji1303][emoji1303]

I’ve just received an email from my MA informing me that my nomination was approved early January. 
My status still says received and it may take another few months before they process my application any further but anyway, I’m really happy with the news. 
How come no initial assessment or further assessment ?

8 hours ago, Xxx said:

Hii 

i applied my rsms in june 2017 

in feb 2018 i got married and i allready add my wife into my application 

how i bring my wife here while i am waiting for my decision I applied visitor visa twice but they refused it 

any of u have  same experience??

The best option is for you to wait till your RSMS is approved. As you have added your wife to your application, she would not be able to meet the genuine temporary entrant (GTE) requirement which goes with any temporary visa like visitor or Student Visa. That means you would not be able to convince the CO that she would return when her Visa expires. Please dont spend more time or resources on any temporary visa including student Visa.

6 hours ago, sam777 said:

You should add your wife in application and if you married after application than you need to wait for your decision and only Visitor Visa option till approved your case. No other Option unless She will come on Student Visa Or Any other categories. I hope my answer will help you. Good Luck...emoji1303.pngemoji1303.pngemoji1303.png

It would be extremely difficult for her to get any temporary visa including student visa. The best option is for you to wait till your RSMS is approved. As you have added your wife to your application, she would not be able to meet the genuine temporary entrant (GTE) requirement which goes with any temporary visa like visitor or Student Visa. That means you would not be able to convince the CO that she would return when her Visa expires. Please dont spend more time or resources on any temporary visa including student Visa.

3 hours ago, k2018rlcc said:

I’ve just received an email from my MA informing me that my nomination was approved early January. 

My status still says received and it may take another few months before they process my application any further but anyway, I’m really happy with the news. 

Congratulations. 99% of the stress is over. Its now only a matter of time. 

• Like 2
  • Congratulations 1

22 minutes ago, Rajat Babbar said:
3 hours ago, k2018rlcc said:

How come no initial assessment or further assessment ?

Your visa file status would remain received after Nomination approval until a CO opens your file. If he asks for more docs it goes to initial assessment. If not the visa status becomes finalized when the visa is granted(that is of all docs have been submitted and up to date). Further assessment is when you have submitted any requested document.

• Like 1

Hi guys,

Recently I add my new born to the application and the case officer request for

Letter from GP stating that she's all well

Written confirmation from the nominating employer confirming that the child (full name & date of birth) is included in the nomination

A completed E-medical consent form attached.

got the letter from GP and not sure with rest of the two.can anyone help me as my MA is still on holidays and will be back in the next 10 days.

thanks

17 minutes ago, Kumar said:

Hi guys,

Recently I add my new born to the application and the case officer request for

Letter from GP stating that she's all well

Written confirmation from the nominating employer confirming that the child (full name & date of birth) is included in the nomination

A completed E-medical consent form attached.

got the letter from GP and not sure with rest of the two.can anyone help me as my MA is still on holidays and will be back in the next 10 days.

thanks

Kumar, when did the CO open your file? Can you share us your timeline and occupation please? Thanks

1 hour ago, ring3018 said:

Kumar, when did the CO open your file? Can you share us your timeline and occupation please? Thanks

They have requested for the above 3 doc's today morning but they haven't touched my nomination.

Restaurant manager, July 2017

Edited by Kumar

One of my friend got his visa last week.

He applied at Sep 2017 as a cook in NT

DE low risk country

And one of his work mate get request from Co need his updated medical and AFP. This guy has been waiting for 22 months

Hope all of us get some good news very soon too!

• Like 2

7 hours ago, k2018rlcc said:

not necessarily.  i got nomination 15 January 2019 and today, 29 Jan 2019 CO requested documents 

Hello guys, today my employer recieved call from immigration department. And now my visa application status changed received to ‘inniatial assessment’ . It means they done my Nomination file? It is positive? As my migration agent office is closed now. They ask for s56 means more information needed for my visa application. I applied 187 as a cook from QLD June 2017.

A8B3B9F9-DBDD-4E53-99F2-4A87DC1D7194.png

1 minute ago, Deep94 said:

Hello guys, today my employer recieved call from immigration department. And now my visa application status changed received to ‘inniatial assessment’ . It means they done my Nomination file? It is positive? As my migration agent office is closed now. They ask for s56 means more information needed for my visa application. I applied 187 as a cook from QLD June 2017.

A8B3B9F9-DBDD-4E53-99F2-4A87DC1D7194.png

You should be able to see what they requests for in the message box. May I ask what did they request?

Congratulations. They opened your file finally

1 minute ago, ring3018 said:

You should be able to see what they requests for in the message box. May I ask what did they request?

Congratulations. They opened your file finally

No, I don’t have access to nomination file. As they said document requested checklist sent to my Migration agent. I cannot see checklist here in my immi account.

3 minutes ago, Deep94 said:

No, I don’t have access to nomination file. As they said document requested checklist sent to my Migration agent. I cannot see checklist here in my immi account.

Hmmm, weird. My friend when he had his initial assessment he's able to see what they request through > view details > messages. That's for the visa though, not the nomination. 

15 minutes ago, ring3018 said:

Hmmm, weird. My friend when he had his initial assessment he's able to see what they request through > view details > messages. That's for the visa though, not the nomination. 

I don’t know. As I can see there attachment is sent to my MA email address. I’m confused about my nomination file result. Have they decided something on that?