187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

1 hour ago, ACT June 2017 said:

The Department does a lot of internal checks but the extent depends on whether or not there is a suspicion. So the check may vary from one applicant to another. Since the mistake was from your MA and not from you directly, I think your Nomination will go through if your MA is able to give a good explanation. How big the company is ( turnover) is important because they have already sponsored someone else on a 457. All the best.

Thank you very much for providing me such a precious information and i am the first person who is getting sponsored but there is another applicant whose rcb got approved 6months ago and case officer has pickup his file so both applicants file have opened at the same time but different position, mine hairdresser and other salon manager.

2 hours ago, Azher mazher said:

Thank you very much for providing me such a precious information and i am the first person who is getting sponsored but there is another applicant whose rcb got approved 6months ago and case officer has pickup his file so both applicants file have opened at the same time but different position, mine hairdresser and other salon manager.

No worries

Childcare ,

my nomination file has been picked up in 21st

nomination and visa  applied in Sep  2017.

child care Group Leader  in NT.

CO has requested financial documents,but after 16 months the New director doesn't happy to give them.Same company but different director.New director even doesn't know that I have been sponsored.I have only 20 days and still chasing to get the documents.Also Im in maternity leave at the moment and so worried about the thing what happened.

Please some one advise me,what I can do for that.I have a job contract until August 2019 though.

Guys those of you who has got nomination approved can you tell one thing -

what is the status of your IMMI account is it further assessment or is it something else ?

Also did you get a message in your inbox in your IMMI account that your nomination is approved or it just only your migration agent told you ?

Thanks

58 minutes ago, Cafe Mngr Biloela Feb18 said:

Is there any Cafe Restaurant Manager who has applied in February 2018 and has been approved Nomination or Visa yet?

Yes i applied restaurant manager in feb 2018, but still nothing, status received 

Edited by Bajajbajaj
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, NT childcare SEP said:

Childcare ,

my nomination file has been picked up in 21st

nomination and visa  applied in Sep  2017.

child care Group Leader  in NT.

CO has requested financial documents,but after 16 months the New director doesn't happy to give them.Same company but different director.New director even doesn't know that I have been sponsored.I have only 20 days and still chasing to get the documents.Also Im in maternity leave at the moment and so worried about the thing what happened.

Please some one advise me,what I can do for that.I have a job contract until August 2019 though.

Maybe call HR or area manager and ask them if they can help?

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Rajat Babbar said:

what is the status of your IMMI account is it further assessment or is it something else ?

Also did you get a message in your inbox in your IMMI account that your nomination is approved or it just only your migration agent told you ?

Thanks

Hello Rajat 

may be I can give you suitable answer for this.my nomination approved on 11th jan I got an email from my agent that nomination is approved and they forward an approval letter as well.same day mine visa file picked up they request afp for me and my wife . When they opened file status was initial assessment after uploading status change to further assessment still waiting for decision cook April 2017 nom and visa from sa thanks 

• Like 2

Thanks

Status Received only. You get email from Your agent and you shouldn’t get any message regarding Nomination Approval as it is from Business Side. Ask you Migration agent to get Copy if Approval. I hope it will help and Good Luck...[emoji1303][emoji1303][emoji1303]
  • Like 1

Hii 

i applied my rsms in june 2017 

in feb 2018 i got married and i allready add my wife into my application 

how i bring my wife here while i am waiting for my decision I applied visitor visa twice but they refused it 

any of u have  same experience??