187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

Hi my name is gagan I want to get information about emedical question ni 3 have ever admitted in hospital for long period of time or major surgery, we mention over there because my husband had a major surgery and he have admitted again in 2018 for two day just for abdominal obstruction and we haven’t mention on emedical online question and we was appear for medical  today we mention over  there in front of doctor we submit a 1023 form for incorrect information, I just want to  know is the any issue thanks 

On 01/12/2018 at 06:45, ACT June 2017 said:

Has anyone had nomination approved without request for more documents even when medicals and pcc are expired (about 18 months). Its more than 4 weeks since my nomination approval and no news or request for docs.

Good question, I was wondering myself, i'm in a same situation. Got nomination and by now Afp, medical and ielts expired. 

4 hours ago, Aug2017ACT said:

15 Jan 2019. My MA asked me to apply AFP ahead of time.

Good idea. I updated my AFP and payslips through my MA even though immi did not request for it. My MA said we cant do a new Medical until CO asks for it.  Nomination was approved on 1st November 2018.

Nom and Visa submitted in June 2017.

Childcare Group Leader, ACT. Still no correspondence from immi regarding Visa. I don't know what they are up to.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, ACT June 2017 said:

Good idea. I updated my AFP and payslips through my MA even though immi did not request for it. My MA said we cant do a new Medical until CO asks for it.  Nomination was approved on 1st November 2018.

Nom and Visa submitted in June 2017.

Childcare Group Leader, ACT. Still no correspondence from immi regarding Visa. I don't know what they are up to.

so CO didn't even open the application yet? OMG why does it take so long?? very annoying.  I applied for new AFP on friday, so that will take some time also I need to attach criminal record from one more country and that may take a month, hopefully not longer. But none of it matters if the CO does not open the application for months. 

keep us updated.

Hi guys 

Is anyone experiencing 485 visa refusal because of  AFP. Reason my MA applied my visa without AFP and I did apply my AFS next day of lodgement application then straight away send to department of immigration. Then after 1 month case officer issued me to refusal. Because in 485 visa application we have to apply afp before application. Now my case in aat from 16 months and I’m on bridging visa A. But I applied 187 offshore as motor mechanic in dec 17. 

Is anyone else has experience in 485 visa refusal due to late submission of afp ?

is any chances of success in att regarding this case?

thanks

2 hours ago, Aug2017ACT said:

so CO didn't even open the application yet? OMG why does it take so long?? very annoying.  I applied for new AFP on friday, so that will take some time also I need to attach criminal record from one more country and that may take a month, hopefully not longer. But none of it matters if the CO does not open the application for months. 

keep us updated.

Every case is different. Your file might be open by CO fast. We don't actually know how they work.

On 25/01/2019 at 00:38, ACT June 2017 said:

That is called "adverse information" in immi terms. Immi takes it very seriously. But the good thing is the adverse information is against your MA and not against you directly, but it may still affect your nomination if your MA is not able to do a very hard work to reverse it. Even if reversed, having someone on 457 and sponsoring another overseas employee becomes the next question. This can be argued if the business size is big. Your MA has a huge work to do.

When there is an adverse information against the visa applicant, it may lead to at least 3 years ban from applying for Australia visa. But this does not apply to you.

Its a tricky situation.

So, keep praying and I believe your sincere prayers would be answered. 

Hello brother, just wanted to know is this kind of cross verification is common for all application? And what are the chances of getting nomination approve? Please reply.

2 hours ago, Gazza89 said:

Hi guys 

Is anyone experiencing 485 visa refusal because of  AFP. Reason my MA applied my visa without AFP and I did apply my AFS next day of lodgement application then straight away send to department of immigration. Then after 1 month case officer issued me to refusal. Because in 485 visa application we have to apply afp before application. Now my case in aat from 16 months and I’m on bridging visa A. But I applied 187 offshore as motor mechanic in dec 17. 

Is anyone else has experience in 485 visa refusal due to late submission of afp ?

thanks

Yup my friend is the same as you, the different is health insurance instead of afp.

at that time her student visa is still in effect so she applied for 485 again straight away instead of AAT, she got her visa in 1 week later

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Azher mazher said:

Hello brother, just wanted to know is this kind of cross verification is common for all application? And what are the chances of getting nomination approve? Please reply.

The Department does a lot of internal checks but the extent depends on whether or not there is a suspicion. So the check may vary from one applicant to another. Since the mistake was from your MA and not from you directly, I think your Nomination will go through if your MA is able to give a good explanation. How big the company is ( turnover) is important because they have already sponsored someone else on a 457. All the best.

7 hours ago, Gazza89 said:

Hi guys 

thanks

I have seen 2 cases of 485 visa refusal because of non submission of AFP with application. They won the case at AAT.