187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

4 minutes ago, Aug2017ACT said:

Agent asked for the payslips from all sponsored employees (there is 4 of us and same MA company handles our visas) back in October i believe. Agent wanted payslips from 3 last months

Hi payslip needs for Nominations or Visa??

like I said before: out of 4 of us, 1 already had PR granted, 1 had nomination granted and 2 not yet nomination, only rcb granted. So looks like they may ask payslip on any stage
Soo tell me one thing..
Same company. . If 2 ppl apply..
Almost same designation.
Applied almost same period.

Does immi will give result of both applicants
Same time or it can be before or after ?

Kindly tell if you know the answer.

8 hours ago, Aug2017ACT said:

i have submitted all possible documents they could need, 21 of them , and didn't get visa same day as nomination 😞

That's annoying aye?? But don't worry, it won't be too far. Mine had a big gap between nomination and the visa. I applied for visa after 10months of my nomination... make sure the financial docs are up to date... did you say you are a room leader too??? Make sure you upload a copy of your working with Vulnerable people's check (WWVP). They asked me for that and it delayed mine a bit...

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Rajat Babbar said:

Soo tell me one thing..
Same company. . If 2 ppl apply..
Almost same designation.
Applied almost same period.

Does immi will give result of both applicants
Same time or it can be before or after ?

Kindly tell if you know the answer.

2 ppl applied close to each other. one got PR in 8 months, the other waited 19 months for nomination but got visa refused because of medicals, another person was 6 months apart from those two, got the PR in 22 months. myself and other applied 1 month apart from each other and I got nomination already the other one didn't yet. All seem to be very random...

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

11 minutes ago, Ish90 said:

That's annoying aye?? But don't worry, it won't be too far. Mine had a big gap between nomination and the visa. I applied for visa after 10months of my nomination... make sure the financial docs are up to date... did you say you are a room leader too??? Make sure you upload a copy of your working with Vulnerable people's check (WWVP). They asked me for that and it delayed mine a bit...

yup WWVP uploaded, payslips provided 3 months ago(not sure how up to date they want, but so far no one asked for anything yet)

• Like 1

Hii all

rsms de applied june 2017

rcb approved

wa cook 

no news yet

status recived 

just wondering i am travelling back to india on BVB is department keep processing my file while i am away or they put it on hold and wait for me to come back i am going for 3 weeks its been 20 months now??

3 hours ago, Xxx said:

Hii all

rsms de applied june 2017

rcb approved

wa cook 

no news yet

status recived 

just wondering i am travelling back to india on BVB is department keep processing my file while i am away or they put it on hold and wait for me to come back i am going for 3 weeks its been 20 months now??

Your application would be processed and can be decided while you are out of Australia. 

Thank you very much for the information provided by all of you. I just received the grant notification from NSW processing centre.

To conclude a little observation with some visa applicants, the nomination company turnover, the skill level of occupation, the English competence and the comprehensiveness of submitted docs really matter to the progress and the priority. Best wishes.

• Like 1
  • Congratulations 3

—RSMS 187 VISA—

Hi guys, 

Do you know if 3 YEARS WORKING EXPERIENCE is manadatory for the 187 RSMS Visa? The Regional Certifying Body mentioned that the 3 Years  is not a requirement for the RSMS sponsorship and on the immigration website it states - depending on your occupation, you must have at least 3 years of working experience. Which is what?

Thanks

On 19/01/2019 at 05:35, ACT June 2017 said:

What is your occupation. What kind of business? How long did u work before business closed? Which regional area are you?  Do you have proof that you have been actively looking for a job in the same area? Why Melbourne and Sydney? Why not another regional area?

Cook ! I worked there 15 months ! Qld regional area ! Yes I have proofs of trying to find jobs , and I don’t know anyone in any other regional area ! Have some friends in those cities who can help in settling down that’s why trying to move there 

33 minutes ago, Manshu said:

Cook ! I worked there 15 months ! Qld regional area ! Yes I have proofs of trying to find jobs , and I don’t know anyone in any other regional area ! Have some friends in those cities who can help in settling down that’s why trying to move there 

Honestly I don’t think business closing down is your fault and that’s totally out of your control. I have a friend the same as you and now he’s gone somewhere else 

But to make sure just ask a migration agent