187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

2 minutes ago, Talwaar Khan said:

Nomination Refused Today

Didnt asked any further documents

Reason: not a genuine position, in fact im working here for last year and a half.

State: Tasmania

Position: Sales and Marketing Manager

Applied 5 may 2017

😪😪😪😪😪

Oh that's heartbreaking. Very sorry to heart.
Didn't they elaborate in detail why they think the position is not genuine?

Are there other Sales and Marketing Managers in your team/company?

Good day everyone,
I have seen a lot of people getting the nomination and visa very fast... which is great news!!! Feels like immigration is speeding up, but today I checked in their website and the time remains 21-22 months. Do you know if this reflects the current processing time? I applied February 2018, and I am not expecting an answer anytime soon... but it would be nice to know the real processing time! Cheers

• Like 2

Just now, February SA 2018 said:

Good day everyone,
I have seen a lot of people getting the nomination and visa very fast... which is great news!!! Feels like immigration is speeding up, but today I checked in their website and the time remains 21-22 months. Do you know if this reflects the current processing time? I applied February 2018, and I am not expecting an answer anytime soon... but it would be nice to know the real processing time! Cheers

Even if they have sped up they don't update the processing time on daily basis. I'd check again on 1st of Feb. It's usually done on the 1st of the month.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Lostboy said:

Thanks for the response.

Is there anyway to switch the employer on the existing application given the circumstances? The new employer is offering the same position under the same terms, in the same location. 

We have paid a lot of money for our application, MA fees etc. and have been told that we will lose it all to submit a new application with new MA fees as well. 

It’s frustrating as we are expecting news of our visa soon.

I’ve done my best to resolve the issue but unfortunately, I’ve exhausted all avenues. 

I am so sorry to hear this. Very pathetic. If you cannot resolve this issue at your workplace,  the only option unfortunately is to lodge a fresh application with a new employer. You will get a Bridging visa C with no travel rights if you were on a bridging Visa A. Your wellbeing is number one. If you have the resources, please move ahead because mind you, you will have to remain with same employer even after visa grant. All the best. Cheers.

50 minutes ago, February SA 2018 said:

Good day everyone,

Processing time is updated monthly and because it is an average of the time taken to process all the Visas for that month, it is very unreliable. Some people get their visa in 10 months and others after 24 months. You will be surprised to get an answer soon because some applications from jan and feb 2018 have been processed. All the best.

• Sad 1

3 minutes ago, ACT June 2017 said:

I am so sorry to hear this. Very pathetic. If you cannot resolve this issue at your workplace,  the only option unfortunately is to lodge a fresh application with a new employer. You will get a Bridging visa C with no travel rights if you were on a bridging Visa A. Your wellbeing is number one. If you have the resources, please move ahead because mind you, you will have to remain with same employer even after visa grant. All the best. Cheers.

Not true, he can leave as soon as the PR is granted on basis of bullying at the work place. It only matters that he remains in regional Australia and works in the nominated position (and this is only if there's a risk of the company reporting him, which I doubt they'll do cos then they'll face even bigger issues due to the bullying).

3 hours ago, Talwaar Khan said:

Nomination Refused Today

Didnt asked any further documents

Reason: not a genuine position, in fact im working here for last year and a half.

State: Tasmania

Position: Sales and Marketing Manager

Applied 5 may 2017

😪😪😪😪😪

Very sad news bro. where you apply from I m also in tasmania bro.

2 hours ago, MilaMocha said:

Not true, he can leave as soon as the PR is granted on basis of bullying at the work place. It only matters that he remains in regional Australia and works in the nominated position (and this is only if there's a risk of the company reporting him, which I doubt they'll do cos then they'll face even bigger issues due to the bullying).

Yes he can leave after PR grant, but he needs to be able to show he made genuine effort to remain in the position. Bullying and harassment is a good enough reason to leave an employer. You just have to weigh the pros and cons of the available options. 

Hi guys
I got my golden email yesterday. After long time 19 Month so many sleepless night But in the end I got postive result. May God bless them who are waiting from long time and they will get same result. 
Thanks alots all member of this group because I learnt too much from this group and applied as well.

Area: Tas

Nomination and Visa application submitted on 14/06/2017
Nomination Approved 18/12/18
Visa 15/01/19

Congratulations, amazing.... Ur position, ur submitted date, ur nomination approved, is all same with me, but the only one thing different is I still waiting after submitted further information . Anyway, wish I can follow ur step....
  • Thanks 1

Hi, finally got a good news in the year of 2019 after the long journey.

Timeline:

RCB applied and approved: Jul 2017

Nomination and visa applied: Jul 2017

Nomination refused: Dec 2017

without asking any additional documents and refused straight away.

for some reason we missed the 28 days for appeal but then we decided to apply again.

we submitted basically same materials.

2nd time:

RCB applied and approved: Feb 2018

Nomination and visa applied: Feb 2018

Additional documents required: Oct 2018

including company latest BAS, payslips, tax and superannuation records, police clearance, relationship proof, etc ( a lot of documents)

Additional documents submitted: Nov 2018

Nomination approved: Nov 2018

Visa approved: Jan 2019

State: QLD

Hoping everyone will get some good news very soon! Good Luck!

• Like 3
  • Congratulations 1

15 minutes ago, Kedrick1422 said:

Hi all 

i lodge 187 in aug 2017

I m on BVE and my family is overseas they also included in my application 

is it possible they can get visitors visa for 1 months.

Being that your family menbers are included in your application, it would be very difficult for them to meet the genuine temporary entrant (GTE) requirement which is attached to all temporary visas. In other words it would be too difficult to convince immi that they would return after visiting you. You may want to talk to a migration lawyer but they will most likely tell you the same thing.