187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

1 hour ago, Rajat Babbar said:

How many of you have cleared nominations and waiting for visa ?

I have got nomination approved and submitted my medical on 28th December. Havenā€™t heard anything yet from immi. Itā€™s already been a month for nomination approved .

4 minutes ago, Lovi said:

I have got nomination approved and submitted my medical on 28th December. Havenā€™t heard anything yet from immi. Itā€™s already been a month for nomination approved .

Hey can you please give me your time line including nomination, visa and approved date so I can add in the spreadsheet. Thank you

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, ring3018 said:

Hey can you please give me your time line including nomination, visa and approved date so I can add in the spreadsheet. Thank you

March 2017 visa and nomination appliedĀ 

nomination got approved on 12 decĀ 

still waiting for visa

• Like 1

I applied for 187 direct entry stream in march 2018 (RCBļ»æ, nļ»æomination and visa together). RCB got approved in May.

I got a response from nomination in November, asking for more evidences of why the business needs me. I havenā€™t heard from them after I responded.

And few days ago, I got a response from visa asking asking for three documents.

1. Completed form 80

2. The documents I sent toļ»æĀ the rpl provider

3. Evidences of my work experienceĀ 

As of now, I have 2.5 years work experience in the same field. I am worried about them refusing my application based on the rpl.

please advice me what is best for me.

16 minutes ago, berry said:

I applied for 187 direct entry stream in march 2018 (RCBļ»æ, nļ»æomination and visa together). RCB got approved in May.

I got a response from nomination in November, asking for more evidences of why the business needs me. I havenā€™t heard from them after I responded.

1. Completed form 80

As of now, I have 2.5 years work experience in the same field. I am worried about them refusing my application based on the rpl.

What is rpl

2 minutes ago, Mano@187 said:

I heard Another positive outcome today from my friend. His brother'sĀ Nomination approved and status changed to initial assessment.

Nomination and visa lodged April 2017.

occupation cook šŸ‘Øā€šŸ³Ā 

State QLD

My status is initial assessment too. Does this mean my nomination got approved?

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Mano@187 said:

I heard Another positive outcome today from my friend. His brother'sĀ Nomination approved and status changed to initial assessment.

Nomination and visa lodged April 2017.

occupation cook šŸ‘Øā€šŸ³Ā 

State QLD

Just my prediction and my prediction is almost right, your visa will get approve in the next 2 week, at least end of Jan. Mano@187

• Like 1

1 hour ago, berry said:

1. Completed form 80

Did you apply after 18th of March? If yes then thatā€™s ok but if after 18th of March then you need 3 years experience. But I donā€™t know much about RPL . Fingers crossedĀ 

8 minutes ago, A kaur said:

Did you apply after 18th of March? If yes then thatā€™s ok but if after 18th of March then you need 3 years experience. But I donā€™t know much about RPL . Fingers crossedĀ 

I applied on the first of March.

• Like 1

Hi guys, finally I got my good news today! This is my timeline:

Nomination and visa applied: 22/11/2017

Nomination approved: 04/01/19

Updated AFP and payslips: 11/01/2019

Visa granted: 14/01/2019

State: VIC

Three of my friends got their nomination approved around same time as well in VIC and Tassie, we are all childcare group leader. Hopefully they will hear the good news pretty soon too.

I wish everyone get their golden mail soon!! cause it looks like the government is speeding up, fingers crossed for everyone here šŸ’Ŗ

• Like 3

My status is initial assessment too. Does this mean my nomination got approved?
Did they asked for extra documents.
Initial assessment basically means that your file is opened.
Also from initial assessment it will move to further assessment and then the final outcome.

But honestly no one knows what criteria is followed and how things work ?
some people just go through straight away

I wish you all the best

8 hours ago, ring3018 said:

Just my prediction and my prediction is almost right, your visa will get approve in the next 2 week, at least end of Jan. Mano@187

Thanks a lot mate. YeaĀ I have provided all requested docs on 28th of December. Now waiting for the outcome.

Ā