187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

2 hours ago, RButt said:

I have applied nomination &visa on August 2017 as a cook from wa no news yet. my Immi account still showing Last update was on November 2017 while my agent is updating all the financials and basis on every quarter basis.Is that normal?

I applied in may 2017 cook ,nsw still no news it's been almost 20 months and it says 22 months processing time hopefully they can pick up my file within next two months

As I lodged visa on 31.10.2017 and my PTE is completing 2 years on 24.3.2019. File of nomination and visa has not been opened so far. Do I need to appear in PTE test again? And if I appear and doesn’t qualify, in such a situation any negative impact to my case?

15 minutes ago, Tipu said:

As I lodged visa on 31.10.2017 and my PTE is completing 2 years on 24.3.2019. File of nomination and visa has not been opened so far. Do I need to appear in PTE test again? And if I appear and doesn’t qualify, in such a situation any negative impact to my case?

No, the English test needs to be valid at time of lodgement only. Once you have applied it does not expire, regardless of the processing time.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Cook187@22may2017 said:

I applied in may 2017 cook ,nsw still no news it's been almost 20 months and it says 22 months processing time hopefully they can pick up my file within next two months

Yeah hopefully you will receave your golden email before these two months🤞🤞

Hi Guys, 

some of you I have seen have emailed immigration and got some replies from them. What email address are you’s using?

there has to be a way of finding out what is there process in picking a case. 

With people that applied in feb and March 2018 getting it ahead of people waiting from 2017 and even 2016. Myself July 2017.

It is not acceptable, being a government department they have to be transparent in what they are doing. If you guys have any email address I will find something out.

1 hour ago, Unknown name said:

Hi Guys, 

some of you I have seen have emailed immigration and got some replies from them. What email address are you’s using?

there has to be a way of finding out what is there process in picking a case. 

With people that applied in feb and March 2018 getting it ahead of people waiting from 2017 and even 2016. Myself July 2017.

It is not acceptable, being a government department they have to be transparent in what they are doing. If you guys have any email address I will find something out.

I called them and they said you're within the time frames so i don't think we can do anything 😞 It's such a mental torture and stress.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1pHX-DrEHWKa4hC8A2QDIT_n1DT09lSIzbmxsnEh2JaM/htmlview

According to this a lot of people got their golden mail in March 2017 so finger crossed. 

Feb 2018 Mechanic in NSW

No any news yet still waiting. 

As I haven’t got my RCB approved yet,

will it affect my visa?

It is still on progress...

I gave all the documents but they keep asking something..

Can my visa get refused?

Edited by Mikeh

On 11/01/2019 at 21:22, Bryant Chang said:

Hi mate
My girl in the same situation, but I read the document from immigration, it just said need overall 4.5, but doesn't mention about no less than 4.Anyone have answer? IMG_20190111_232129.jpeg

Then follow the request latter. 

On 12/01/2019 at 20:55, Tipu said:

Nope, it has to be valid at the time of lodgement. I have personally experience that.