187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

2 hours ago, akaymarco said:

Hi guys finally i got golden email yesterday thank you very much for all your helps 

Timeline:

Nomination and Visa Application submitted - 22/08/2017

Nomination Approved - 07/11/2018

Request docs -07/12/2018 (AFP)

Visa granted - 10/01/2019

State - NSW

Congratulation dear.  M also waiting in the same occupation. Your post gave me strength.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, akaymarco said:

Hi guys finally i got golden email yesterday thank you very much for all your helps 

Timeline:

Nomination and Visa Application submitted - 22/08/2017

Nomination Approved - 07/11/2018

Request docs -07/12/2018 (AFP)

Visa granted - 10/01/2019

State - NSW

Congrats!

If you don’t mind me asking..

What type of business is it and whereabouts in NSW? Are you the only manager?

And did you go through an agent?

Thanks

On 10/01/2019 at 18:06, ACT June 2017 said:

After Nomination approval, there is 99% chance of Visa grant. The few reasons for visa refusal are:

1. Serious criminal history (that went to court)

2. Serious Medical condition (that is likely to be burden to australia health system eg HIV/ AIDs, Kidney failure requiring regular dialysis.

3. Character isssue including bogus/fake  documents and fake Certificates in your present or past applications.

4. Qualification not matching position.

If you dont have any issue with those, you will sure get you Visa. I only know of one person that got refusal after successful nominatuon because he had Cert IV. But he won the case at the AAT.

All the best guys!

3 cases:

The Department of Immigration and Border Protection refused to grant the applicant a Regional Employer Nomination visa. The applicant claimed that he had the relevant qualifications and relevant work experience required for the visa. The AAT affirmed the decision under review.

Haly and Minister for Home Affairs (Migration) [2018] AATA 1051 The Department of Home Affairs refused the applicant's skilled visa on the basis that he did not pass the character test  due to a conviction of culpable homicide in South Africa. The Tribunal set aside the decision. 

Kumar and Minister for Home Affairs (Migration) [2018] AATA 1105 The applicant’s Employer nomination visa was refused by a delegate of the Minister for Immigration and Border Protection as he did not pass the 'character test' due to an indecent assault offence. The Tribunal set aside the decision and in substitution decided the applicant should not be refused the visa.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Bryant Chang said:

Hi mate
My girl in the same situation, but I read the document from immigration, it just said need overall 4.5, but doesn't mention about no less than 4.Anyone have answer? IMG_20190111_232129.jpeg

It’s overall don’t worry about individual components 

10 hours ago, Bryant Chang said:

Hi mate
My girl in the same situation, but I read the document from immigration, it just said need overall 4.5, but doesn't mention about no less than 4.Anyone have answer? IMG_20190111_232129.jpeg

Search “functional english”, there will be some other options.

it seems like they are processing cooks, chefs and managers at the moment

Edited by ring3018

10 hours ago, Bryant Chang said:

Hi mate

https://immi.homeaffairs.gov.au/help-support/meeting-our-requirements/english-language/functional-english

Read this one. Being realistic, a low score of 4 doesn't look like functional here.

• Like 1

Hi everyone 

I applied form Feb 2018 and got the letter from immigration in July 2018 to provide the police check from my country. I submitted in Aug 2018 then without any update now. Can someone give me ideas is that means my file has been opened or whatever?

Few people which I know they applied in the same like me but they already got PR approved. We are all applying same position - cook. So disappointing and feeling sad that how come immi keep you guys still waiting from early 2017 or even late 2016...