187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

1 hour ago, Rajat Babbar said:

I know 1 case where visa was rejected after nominations. That family was from UK.
Actual reason is not told. But nominations were approved successfully.

16 minutes ago, Rajat Babbar said:

FYI .. This is not negative .

Someone started this topic and I came to know one example on this Tapatalk only that's why I am telling it.

About me I am the only one who prays that everyone on this Tapatalk should get PR ASAP.

Trust God he will do best for all of us

It's what we should know and learn. Well said.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Rajat Babbar said:

Someone started this topic and I came to know one example on this Tapatalk only that's why I am telling it.

About me I am the only one who prays that everyone on this Tapatalk should get PR ASAP.

I know brother u do most of replies, don’t get me wrong please 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, ACT June 2017 said:

Those were nomination refusal, not visa refusal. Its very rare to have RSMS visa refused after nomination approval. Please see my previous post. Because it is a high priority visa it hard for the visa to be refused after nomination is approved. See possible reasons for visa refusal in my previous post.

Cheers. 

He asks nominations. Btw if nomination is refused, the visa will be as well. To me it’s the same thing.

If you do read the article, it has a lot of useful information. The reason why 187 is risky because there are too many fake applications however I do not agree with how the immigration works. (Increases the processing time from 6 to 24 months, handle the case 2018 first instead of 2017, etc).

Edited by ring3018

Hi there 

I am one of the silent follower of this forum from long time. But I couldn’t stop myself writing on this forum today. Applied as a cook in oct 2016 and RCB was approved in few months but haven’t heard from immi yet..

I am too frustrated. 

Any suggestions guys?? 

45 minutes ago, Deoma said:

Hi there 

I am one of the silent follower of this forum from long time. But I couldn’t stop myself writing on this forum today. Applied as a cook in oct 2016 and RCB was approved in few months but haven’t heard from immi yet..

I am too frustrated. 

Any suggestions guys?? 

Which state u applied?

5 hours ago, Rajat Babbar said:

That is not being negative. Information is power and having one in a thousand visa refused after nomination approval is actually being positive.

6 hours ago, Pardeep08 said:

Bhai seriously don’t talk negative because after 2 years my nomination is approved please please stop this conversation ,makes us negative!!!

That is not being negative. Information is power and having one in a thousand visa refused after nomination approval is actually being positive

• Like 2

5 hours ago, ring3018 said:

He asks nominations. Btw if nomination is refused, the visa will be as well. To me it’s the same thing.

If you do read the article, it has a lot of useful information. The reason why 187 is risky because there are too many fake applications however I do not agree with how the immigration works. (Increases the processing time from 6 to 24 months, handle the case 2018 first instead of 2017, etc).

He asked visa refusal after nomination approval. So its not the same thing as visa refusal after failed nomination. The information is for people who have been waiting for visa after nomination approval .The purpose of this forum is to share important information and NOT to vent our frustrations.

8 hours ago, ACT June 2017 said:

He asked visa refusal after nomination approval. So its not the same thing as visa refusal after failed nomination. The information is for people who have been waiting for visa after nomination approval .The purpose of this forum is to share important information and NOT to vent our frustrations.

Hi mate, do you know which processing centre issued the request for further information letter? Mine is from NSW PSE.

12 hours ago, Deoma said:

Hi there 

I am too frustrated. 

Any suggestions guys?? 

you are not the alone. 2-3 people, I know applied under "hospitality" occupation waiting since mid of 2016. and they heard nothing back from immi. Even some applied RCB, Nomi and Visa together. 

Hi guys finally i got golden email yesterday thank you very much for all your helps 

Timeline:

Nomination and Visa Application submitted - 22/08/2017

Nomination Approved - 07/11/2018

Request docs -07/12/2018 (AFP)

Visa granted - 10/01/2019

State - NSW

Edited by akaymarco
  • Like 5
  • Congratulations 4

7 minutes ago, akaymarco said:

Hi guys finally i got golden email yesterday thank you very much for all your helps 

Timeline:

State - NSW

Congratulations

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, akaymarco said:

Timeline:

State - NSW

Hi did you get call from immigration before they approve your nomination.

40 minutes ago, akaymarco said:

Timeline:

State - NSW

Comgratulations mate. So happy for you.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Sameer 120 said:

Which state u applied?

Hii if u still waiting from 2016 you should call immigration beacuse i also been waiting from june 2017 and i call immi yesterday and they said if ur timeline is over processing then they can push your file and give results,,,,,